Misty C #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so sicked that the media is being manipulated by these people whose negligence more than likely caused the death of this child, and Tim Miller says Misty knows what happened and the child is NOT alive- if you think about that in the the very basic raw form- Misty knows the child is dead, but goes on TV and says she thinks the other family took her, that is sick, its evil, and its being turned into some kind of sick game- if any of you are mothers that should chill your core-

My assessment: Misty is capable of keeping focus enough to get through an airport, all the while lying about her destination (really not our business but an outright lie of "I'm not going to NY, no." was offered...liar). She seems able to focus enough to be bright eyed and busy tailed for the 5 a.m. appearance on the show. She appears to focus enough to spin her lies again, trying to trap Crystal.

A liar is a person who tells lies to get out of trouble or make someone else get into trouble. Misty managed both angles.

There is no learning disorder with this child. There is only a budding sociopath.

I gotta disagree. I don't believe she's a sociopath, budding or otherwise. Her affect is too appropriate.

I don't know why, I just do not believe she knows where she is or what happened to Haeligh

She's cold as ice: Three major events in a person's life have already happened to her in the last 8 months: The disappearance of a child in her care; a wedding; a divorce (pending).....Psychologists describe these major events as at the top of the list of stressors in a person's life, yet she has a flat affect. She should be rolled up in a ball nearly comatose, yet she's handling it with an aplomb that seasoned women cannot muster. She's lackadaisical about the pending divorce. It doesn't even register as a life changing event for her. It's an "oh well, maybe some time down the road we might get together again....."

Haleigh's disappearance is more upsetting in that they're looking at her LIES rather than at "the other side of the family". She has no more pooled eyes full of tears for Haleigh. She has a hint of anger that they would dare keep looking at her LIES.

"What is your fear for the future, when you look ahead?"

MISTY: "Just to get..bring Haleigh home. And have a normal life again."

"Do you worry about being arrested?"

MISTY: "I don't. I don't. I'm always being told different kinds of things, and I don't even pay attention to them."

She has only one fear: Haleigh coming home.

Good morning Ya'll,
It is clear that many are going to have a lot to say about Misty and her accusations against the other side of the family today. I am one of many that have held to the belief that the Sheffield and Griffis family hold the answers to HaLeigh's abduction and yes I also believe HaLeigh is alive. If LE truly wants to solve this case; they need to be looking at a few others timeline that evening and put a lot of pressure upon these individuals and just maybe HaLeigh will be found. Chad G was not at home sleeping in his bed that night next to Crystal and was seen at 5 am in the morning pumping gas. How does that alibi work for him when a HaLeigh went missing during that night and or early morning?

Chad G could have been pumping gas at the Kangaroo. Doesn't explain why Misty Cummings chooses to lie all the time.

She's cold as ice: Three major events in a person's life have already happened to her in the last 8 months: The disappearance of a child in her care; a wedding; a divorce (pending).....Psychologists describe these major events as at the top of the list of stressors in a person's life, yet she has a flat affect. She should be rolled up in a ball nearly comatose, yet she's handling it with an aplomb that seasoned women cannot muster. She's lackadaisical about the pending divorce. It doesn't even register as a life changing event for her. It's an "oh well, maybe some time down the road we might get together again....."

Haleigh's disappearance is more upsetting in that they're looking at her LIES rather than at "the other side of the family". She has no more pooled eyes full of tears for Haleigh. She has a hint of anger that they would dare keep looking at her LIES.

MISTY: "I don't. I don't. I'm always being told different kinds of things, and I don't even pay attention to them."

I don't know.. I noticed she answered that wrong too, but I think she just misheard the question. To me she really looked distraught in the interview. Maybe the flat affect is just that she's so overwhelmed by everything?? Sorry all, but I have to admit I felt bad for her while watching that! :waitasec:

Why would Chad's where abouts and activities not be of intrest to this investigation? I am sure the bars all close at the same time in FL as they do in TX 2am. 5 am in the morning is a little late to be placed at a paticular bar. The need to gas up at 5 am is not odd, but, if Chad was not going to work that day (after a long night of parting) why the stop? It would seem that Chad was expecting to need the car filled up for a reason before returning home after that long night out.

Good morning Ya'll,
It is clear that many are going to have a lot to say about Misty and her accusations against the other side of the family today. I am one of many that have held to the belief that the Sheffield and Griffis family hold the answers to HaLeigh's abduction and yes I also believe HaLeigh is alive. If LE truly wants to solve this case; they need to be looking at a few others timeline that evening and put a lot of pressure upon these individuals and just maybe HaLeigh will be found. Chad G was not at home sleeping in his bed that night next to Crystal and was seen at 5 am in the morning pumping gas. How does that alibi work for him when a HaLeigh went missing during that night and or early morning?

The thing that horrifies me the most,and-I believe Tim Miller and TJ Ward, and the people who are trained to know how people act and sound when they lie, and it scares me that Misty knows Haleigh is dead, and some people just coddle her-

Whats sad is the poll that took place here, the was manipulated to cast without a doubt guilt on people who are not only cleared, but were hundreds of miles away- And it was done not because people actually feel like Marie did this, it was done because some people have to be right, be damned how far fetched the facts are, it has come down to defend Ronalds family no matter what, no matter the cost-

Then Misty, hypothetically who uses the internet, could see that poll, and think, hey, all these people really think I am innocent and Crystals family did this, so I will run with that because thats what they all believe, and she would be too stupid to see it was all done for a weird vendetta, and that action taken by some desperate people could be obstructing justice and helping this little girl be found- all because they dont like Haleighs mom- which to me says, how can anyone sit here and be all for finding this little girl when they hate half of her?

Now, it will be argued that, well how can anyone sit and be mean to her Daddy- Well look at what Daddy has done and not done in over 8 months- he married Misty, he cut heads off rats, he beat up family, etc-

Oh and I would ask where your facts are to where Chad was, and all that, but I know its just rumor-

Why would Chad's where abouts and activities not be of intrest to this investigation? I am sure the bars all close at the same time in FL as they do in TX 2am. 5 am in the morning is a little late to be placed at a paticular bar. The need to gas up at 5 am is not odd, but, if Chad was not going to work that day (after a long night of parting) why the stop? It would seem that Chad was expecting to need the car filled up for a reason before returning home after that long night out.

...........this is the Misty thread.........

we sure could discuss it in the Chad thread, though :)

I don't know.. I noticed she answered that wrong too, but I think she just misheard the question. To me she really looked distraught in the interview. Maybe the flat affect is just that she's so overwhelmed by everything?? Sorry all, but I have to admit I felt bad for her while watching that! :waitasec:

If she is so mentally not capable of answering a basic question, then Ronald Cummings should be tossed in jail for leaving his children with someone some mentally incapable of handling the basic things on earth- NEGLECT-

:woohoo:post of the day debs!!!

fo sho!!!!!!

Chad G could have been pumping gas at the Kangaroo. Doesn't explain why Misty Cummings chooses to lie all the time.
What lies are you speaking of debs?

I knew when she went on the show she was going to throw someone under the bus.I am surprised of who she threw under the bus.The other side of the family.I will say LE has cleared Crystal.NOT MISTY.She has had just too many things that do not add up.Her story actually changed.Why?Mc needs to stay the focus of Haleigh's disappearance.I pray that LE is really doing something to find this pretty little girl and arrest are made soon.

This isn't the first time that Misty has tried to throw Crystal's family under the bus. She immediately pointed the finger at them when asked who she thought had something to do with what has happened to Haleigh, during the testing conducted by experts with Tim Miller.

The thing that horrifies me the most,and-I believe Tim Miller and TJ Ward, and the people who are trained to know how people act and sound when they lie, and it scares me that Misty knows Haleigh is dead, and some people just coddle her-

Whats sad is the poll that took place here, the was manipulated to cast without a doubt guilt on people who are not only cleared, but were hundreds of miles away- And it was done not because people actually feel like Marie did this, it was done because some people have to be right, be damned how far fetched the facts are, it has come down to defend Ronalds family no matter what, no matter the cost-

Then Misty, hypothetically who uses the internet, could see that poll, and think, hey, all these people really think I am innocent and Crystals family did this, so I will run with that because thats what they all believe, and she would be too stupid to see it was all done for a weird vendetta, and that action taken by some desperate people could be obstructing justice and helping this little girl be found- all because they dont like Haleighs mom- which to me says, how can anyone sit here and be all for finding this little girl when they hate half of her?

Now, it will be argued that, well how can anyone sit and be mean to her Daddy- Well look at what Daddy has done and not done in over 8 months- he married Misty, he cut heads off rats, he beat up family, etc-

Oh and I would ask where your facts are to where Chad was, and all that, but I know its just rumor-
:clap::dance::dance::clap:
This post deserves way more than a simple Thanks. :clap:

If she is so mentally not capable of answering a basic question, then Ronald Cummings should be tossed in jail for leaving his children with someone some mentally incapable of handling the basic things on earth- NEGLECT-
I am sure DCF determined Misty WAS NOT MENTALLY CHALANGED.

My assessment: Misty is capable of keeping focus enough to get through an airport, all the while lying about her destination (really not our business but an outright lie of "I'm not going to NY, no." was offered...liar). She seems able to focus enough to be bright eyed and busy tailed for the 5 a.m. appearance on the show. She appears to focus enough to spin her lies again, trying to trap Crystal.

A liar is a person who tells lies to get out of trouble or make someone else get into trouble. Misty managed both angles.

There is no learning disorder with this child. There is only a budding sociopath.

I agree Debs. It is amazing that Misty chose the Early show host Maggie R. to make her first television appearance. Does everyone remember Maggies's exclusive (hard hitting) lol interview with the Anthony's? This host does not ask the important questions IMO.

This isn't the first time that Misty has tried to throw Crystal's family under the bus. She immediately pointed the finger at them when asked who she thought had something to do with what has happened to Haleigh, during the testing conducted by experts with Tim Miller.
How is Misty in any position to throw anyone under the bus? The fact that she has suggested a POI is interesting. It seems since she was the last to have seen HaLeigh and her caregiver for 5-6 months prior Misty would have an understanding of the relationship between Crystal and Ron and the children and the circumstances that night and what the last 8 months have revealed about the facts in this case that we are not privey too. It stands to reason Misty is innocent and someone else is guilty. The Croslins and Cummings are not guilty so who does that leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda