Misty Failed Polygraph Test

Nancy Grace showing everything all over again right now......

I now feel that possibly Haleigh is deceased and Misty knows where her body is. Based on her contacting Equusearch again to come back and search. I have always wanted to think she was abducted and alive somewhere. But Polygraphs speak truth and obviously Misty hasn't spoken the truth. She submitted to a hypnosis, so I wonder what came out of that process. I still hope Haleigh is found alive and safe.

Did she get hypnotized (sp)? I thought she refused to do that. ???

I have a theory.......JMO. What if LE has known the entire time and has kept her "failing" a secret in hopes that they not scare away leads or tip off parties involved? Perhaps the media blitz regarding the polygraph is a last ditch effort to get Misty or anyone involved to come clean. I suspect the media blitz has been engineered for a purpose and is not just info being released.

I'm watching Nancy's show and just now hearing about her failing the LDT ~ along with new details like the bed was made, not like MC had been sleeping in it. My only question is when is she going to be arrested ~ if ever??? :mad: MOO

They just said on NG that Misty would not go along with the hypnosis (sp) test.

Did she get hypnotized (sp)? I thought she refused to do that. ???

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=143962&catid=3 According to this article she begged to. Miller says he was confused by the 42% result, but a polygraph expert who spoke with Miller says that could mean there were multiple people involved, and that something may have happened inside the house that prevented Misty from knowing which person took her away.

Miller goes on to say Misty cried at the results, then stormed out of the room. That's when he says he spoke with Misty, who begged him to let her undergo hypnosis and voice analysis
I'm not sure if she did or not now?

I'm watching Nancy's show and just now hearing about her failing the LDT ~ along with new details like the bed was made, not like MC had been sleeping in it. My only question is when is she going to be arrested ~ if ever??? :mad: MOO

What would they arrest her for? What charge?
Making a false statement to the police?
You can't use the lie detector as evidence of that, and you can't physically prove she is lying because no one knows what actually happened.

You can't charge her with harming her, there is no proof of that.
You can't charge her with neglect, she notified the police supposedly in short order.

Their hands are pretty tied at the moment.
The fact that none of the family, especially Ron, is reacting to this news tells you that none of this is a revelation to the families.

The only part that surprises is me is that this far in she still thinks she can outsmart a polygraph.

I've all along suspected Misty of having something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Now, Ron is another matter. He seemed pretty genuine while on the phone with 911. He was truly a father in despair and panic. He's just in denial just like Ryan Jenkins' mother was with his involvement with Jasmine Fiore's murder.

I like some others feel that these new findings will put more pressure on Misty and I'm sure Ron is scratching his head tonight.

No matter what happened, I hope Haleigh is found and the person responsible pays the ultimate price under Florida law.

Polygraphs are investigative tools and not admissable-this is why LE keeps them quiet IIRC. People (as in potential jury pool) can give an inordinate amount of weight to them if they do not know the environment they were given in or the specifics regarding the calibration of the machine yada, yada. that being said, you can fail polygraphs by showing some deception if you are on certain drugs OR intentionally altering your breathing etc. When that happens, they typically call the LDT inconclusive. Failing miserably-not so much.

Failing multiples-well then the girl better just spit out what she knows. JMO.

I wonder if the results have been leaked to get Ron to put pressure on Misty? After all he only had her word that she passed it if that is what she told him in the past....man that would be cold. I would not want him pissed off at me.

I wonder if the results have been leaked to get Ron to put pressure on Misty? After all he only had her word that she passed it if that is what she told him in the past....man that would be cold. I would not want him pissed off at me.

Personally, I think the opposite is true. Either way, someone will start talking, even if only to save themselves. It will be interesting to see who breaks first. That said I doubt it will be Misty, she has cast her lot and is going down with the ship.

I'm not a detective and don't play one on tv, or even in my mirror but I still say if they want to get to Misty, they have to go through Ron. I say cops bring Ron in and question him while leaving Misty at home wringing her hands. Maybe if she thinks Ron is going to suspect something is wrong with her account of the disappearance, she'll get scared enough to spill something about that night.
I wonder how Misty would feel if she thought Ron suddenly became a suspect, or at least the cops used that as a ploy to get her to talk.
She's hiding something for sure.
jmo

I'm not a detective and don't play one on tv, or even in my mirror but I still say if they want to get to Misty, they have to go through Ron. I say cops bring Ron in and question him while leaving Misty at home wringing her hands. Maybe if she thinks Ron is going to suspect something is wrong with her account of the disappearance, she'll get scared enough to spill something about that night.
I wonder how Misty would feel if she thought Ron suddenly became a suspect, or at least the cops used that as a ploy to get her to talk.
She's hiding something for sure.
jmo

I can see that as a possibility. I tend to think this was an attempt to see if RC would distance himself from and start asking hard questions of Misty who has been supportive of him at every juncture. Not only in regards to what happened to Haleigh but also in terms of the custody fight and the incident with her brother. If Ron & Co. abandon Misty she may have second thoughts about where her allegiances lie and start fighting to save herself. I'm not seeing that at the moment but who knows.

Does anyone know how they would be able to tell she was not under hypnosis?

Polygraphs are investigative tools and not admissable-this is why LE keeps them quiet IIRC. People (as in potential jury pool) can give an inordinate amount of weight to them if they do not know the environment they were given in or the specifics regarding the calibration of the machine yada, yada. that being said, you can fail polygraphs by showing some deception if you are on certain drugs OR intentionally altering your breathing etc. When that happens, they typically call the LDT inconclusive. Failing miserably-not so much.

Failing multiples-well then the girl better just spit out what she knows. JMO.

believe, NG said something on her show tonight that caught me by surprise.

She was of course talking to a defense TH but she said if there was consent between the person taking the LDT and the person giving the LDT (something to that effect) then that test could be admissable into court~ if it goes to trial. I had never heard of that have you?

I've all along suspected Misty of having something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Now, Ron is another matter. He seemed pretty genuine while on the phone with 911. He was truly a father in despair and panic. He's just in denial just like Ryan Jenkins' mother was with his involvement with Jasmine Fiore's murder.

I like some others feel that these new findings will put more pressure on Misty and I'm sure Ron is scratching his head tonight.

No matter what happened, I hope Haleigh is found and the person responsible pays the ultimate price under Florida law.

My thoughts exactly. I'd sure hate to be Misty when Ron is through scratching his head and looking at her without loving blinders.

Does anyone know how they would be able to tell she was not under hypnosis?

I was present when my husband was hypotized and the guy put a pair of vice grips on the web part of my husband's hand between his thumb and index finger. Besides not appearing to be in pain, the grip did not leave a mark or bruise on my hubby's hand. Later, my husband said he didn't feel a thing or even know the vice grip was there.
just sharing

I think Misty has been the suspect all along by LE / Tim Miller etc...
LE will be putting a lot of pressure on her to see if she'll break. I have no pity on Ron either. He should of waited to marry her....Misty has been lieing since this all began. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back