Misty Failed Polygraph Test

Of course she can have an opinion, that's not the point. The point is, the tests show that she was being deceptive when she tried to put the blame on them.

We have done this in the past for the Ramsey case and I don't really feel like spending time searching on the web but there are other cases, many in fact that show suspects who were deceptive on lie detector tests who later proved to be innocent. It is not uncommon especially in a younger person to fail a lie detector test.

Come on people I am sure she spoke with her sister-in-law or found out through one of the detectives.

Sure. I can see it happening. "Uh, Hi! Lindsy! It's me. Hey, I know this is just gonna be a weird question, but do you remember what JO was wearing the night Haleigh disappeared? Yeah, I know. But I'm gonna use this sentence 6 months from now that he was wearing ....whatever, and I would like to get those details. Thanks, k, bye!"

Or did it happen more like this "Lindsy, Haleigh is gone. Was JO there and was he sleeping in his boxers like normal????"

Please. I will suspend my disbelief on certain things but not on the notion that she called and asked about this cousin's sleeping clothes.

:banghead: is all I can say once again.

If Misty's brother did something to Haleigh, then why wouldn't she just tell LE that? She has no problem insinuating he may have done something.

:banghead: is all I can say once again.

If Misty's brother did something to Haleigh, then why wouldn't she just tell LE that? She has no problem insinuating he may have done something.

I don't get that either.
This is the same brother she has since asked for a protective order against?

The same brother that is supposedly afraid to talk to LE, but called LE himself after the assault incident and the rat incident?

We have done this in the past for the Ramsey case and I don't really feel like spending time searching on the web but there are other cases, many in fact that show suspects who were deceptive on lie detector tests who later proved to be innocent. It is not uncommon especially in a younger person to fail a lie detector test.
BBM
FOUR times? Nope, not buying that for one minute. None of us even needed the poly results to KNOW Misty is lying at every turn. How do I know when she`s lying? When her lips are moving! IMOOC.

http://www.justicedenied.org/polygraphs.htm

Robert said he took a polygraph test years ago, and the machine showed he lied when he told the absolute truth. He doesn't trust the polygraph in any way, believing it sets people up, for there is an infinite variety of responses people may have which may be interpreted as guilt but are not guilty. That a person is innocent doesn't mean he or she is emotionally stable enough for a polygraph. Rosenthal said he doesn't want any of his other clients to take such a test.

I personally don't believe polygraphs are a 100%, but in this case I think it is clear she is lying. That was clear before the polygraphs. And when you take repeated tests from different sources and they all have the same results on the same questions something is up.

And if she managed to pass one I am willing to bet everything I own that test would suddenly hold a ton of validity among this crew and it would be waived as unquestionable proof of her innocence.

Taken from the last link I posted:
"Nothing definitive can be said about the results of a polygraph examination. They are used, however, to intimidate people into being more truthful, and can also be used to intimidate people into making false confessions." Another thing to consider is that a sociopath may not believe he did anything wrong and will register as telling the truth when he is lying. Most lawyers can tell us about a client or two who can deceive the machine

Having family in law enforecement and haven taken a lie detector test myself that showed deception when I was indeed telling the truth, I have NO doubt that Misty Croslin is innocent in this case.

I'm not getting into the "Are polygraphs reliable" debate. She agreed to it, she wanted it to clear her name..it didn't and now she is stuck with the results being there for the world to see.

I'm sure you understand that many people are suspects in serial killings. He was one of several. He was exonerated. He fit a profile before he failed a LDT. Whether Ridgeway passed is immaterial. It proves only that innocent people can fail and guilty people can pass. We are still at the point where Misty failed.

We can make no determination past the fact that she DOES know something regarding the disappearance of Haleigh (given 25 years worth of updates in technology). I would take that as a good enough.

"Unfortunately, people for whom deception is a way of life tend to pass lie detector tests with flying colours while the scrupulously honest often fail.

"If people know that their voices are to be analysed for every blip and tremor, the danger is that genuine claimants will be intimidated into withdrawing their claims, or will have to wait ages for their money while they provide extra evidence.

http://www.24dash.com/news/Bill_Payments/2007-05-04-Call-to-abandon-benefit-lie-detector-tests

and hundreds of others. The lie detector test DOES NOT PROVE MISTY CROSLIN WAS LYING. Watch the tape for yourself and make your own judgement. Fact is they have NO evidence to prove Misty Croslin is guilty of anything. Then watch the tapes of the Ramsey's given multiple interviews about the murder of their daughter Jon Benet and then tell me who you think is being more deceptive. The parents that REFUSE to answer questions or the babysitter in this case that is forthcoming in wanting to take the test in the first place.

My understanding of the political unrest within the PCSO could have a lot to do with the results to date on this case. IMVHO I have took that step back and have seen LE covering there inability to solve this crime. Tight lipped, or gramatic gymnastics LE has failed in narrowing this down to the truth because they where not lead or looked towards the truth from the begining and now 6 months later we are still at the same cross road. TM and MN gave us nothing with the release of their findings other than to allow more speculations than results. Are we looking for a live child or not? LE has suggested they had evidence to suggest she is alive and they have cleared the A/C man and RON (so conversation could of been verified) and Crystal (I do believe she was not the one that took HaLeigh because she was available for that phone call at 3:49 am.)
Misty is a key because LE has no clue (what!) and since Misty was asleep and has stated that consistantly; NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHO DID IT. No one has been able to find HaLeigh in 6 months!!!!! TM and MN have shown them selves to be no better than others or concerned with looking for HaLeigh!!! Why wait to look ,but have a press release 6 weeks in advance? Why share with the world something that we already know (Have been lead to believe) if it was of no help in searching for HaLeigh? How did that release of information allow the public to gain anything to be of some help other than the opportunity to slander Misty some more with no factual evidence. I have stated this before, it seems this case is already at trial and misty has already been convicted. The PCSO has to knows she did not harm HaLeigh and She did not stage that MH and she did not allow someone to come in and take HaLeigh, because she would be in jail. LE knows someone else not a stranger came into that home and took HaLeigh and so does the Cummings Family (the investigators and the innocent grief stricken family) now what everyone else believes has been guided by the rumor mill and media. (that report and write the news that sell a paper or to recieve traffic.) LE did not respond to this revelation that leads me to believe it is a potential lead to Misty's arrest but informitive and consistant with her inconsistancies. LOL The fact is this case was not properly handled from the begining and who is to blame could be many ,but, IMVHO Misty did not do it heck
Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Answer: No
Result: 42% deception
42% was the result of the deception of do you know who took HaLeigh,but the headlines and TM and T.J Ward is stateing she knows. And that makes sence?http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144024&catid=3
Lie detector tests are not submissable for a reason and I would bet all of these other tool used to clear Misty are insubmissable as well. The facts are based on the evidence that was collected at the crime scene and family members, neighbors, friends and associates statements and alibis that have to be proven and to date no one has been arrested. Tips have been a mix of rumors and lies because very little has been revealed that would indicate that someone else outside of the investigated circle has come forward with a tip or information to find HaLeigh or identify a POI.

I'm not getting into the "Are polygraphs reliable" debate. She agreed to it, she wanted it to clear her name..it didn't and now she is stuck with the results being there for the world to see.

She should have stuck to the advice of her lawyer and not taken it, in fact my advice to Misty is to not speak with anyone connected to this case again without her lawyer present.
I assume that this will break her and Ron up, but at this point it may be for her own good.

Ned....we can all start jamming the thread with links surropting our belief's about the polygraph........but I don't want to kill it..........lol. There are tons of reports supporting both sides, can we just agree to that?

:banghead: There are alot of things Misty should have done and did not. She should tell the truth and give up the perp.

BBM
FOUR times? Nope, not buying that for one minute. None of us even needed the poly results to KNOW Misty is lying at every turn. How do I know when she`s lying? When her lips are moving! IMOOC.

Like I said you need to research cases similar to this one in which innocent people were convicted or accused of a crime they did not commit. For many months posters even on this forum thought Mr. Smart was responsible for abducting and possibly murdering his daughter. They called him a liar over and over again. Many though Jaycee's stepfather was lying as well. Many many cases throughout history where innocent people failed polygraphs, two, three even four times.

Just noted for the record. IMO Misty Croslin is innocent. She needs a good lawyer.

She should have stuck to the advice of her lawyer and not taken it, in fact my advice to Misty is to not speak with anyone connected to this case again without her lawyer present.
I assume that this will break her and Ron up, but at this point it may be for her own good.

My advice to her would be to tell the truth so the police can find this little girls body, take a killer off the streets, and end this nightmare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat
Back