Misty's letter implicating Joe

We have to remember that she spells things quite incorrectly. mach for make, new for knew, now for know etc..

What's it say at the top about Joe would not go back to the house and stayed at the ??story??

Store.

In the voice stress test, she makes a comment about how Joe would not go back down the the house, so the two of them stayed at the gas station. Hence, "the store."

Something else, I picked up on while re-listening to the tape. Misty is throwing Tommy under the bus like crazy, but she accidentally says Tommy was at the house that night, then quickly changes it to, not that night, but earlier that day. Why did she change it? She obviously wasn't protecting him. When asked if anyone had threatened her about telling the truth, she absolutely denies it, while implicating Tommy and Joe the entire time. Sorry, this does not compute!

I've never heard anyone refer to Tommy as 'Tom', yet she does (once) in her letter. Maybe I've just analysed it too much?

If I only had that video to go by, I would say that she is being truthful. Problem is, it is not the only information that I have. lol

If I only had that video to go by, I would say that she is being truthful. Problem is, it is not the only information that I have. lol

lol, I was thinking the same thing after watching this..
I did catch one thing though, when she was talking about Joe being crazy etc there was a glimpse of the computer and it did clearly say "Truth"..

I have to believe in my heart that these investigaters know that this whole thing...the letter..the calls the stories about who did what ..HAVE to be bogus info but that they are hoping against hope to take this opportunity to stick their foot on the throats of these [unusual people] and get them all yakking..once and for all.I personally believe that RC , MC and Tommy ALL know what happened to that baby girl.

So I can see her she is my best friend and it is so hard not seeing her one or twice a week. I miss her so much. I don't know how much longer I can take it no one know how much longer I can take this. No one knows how I feel how I hurt none of you could ever be in my shoes. I feel so bad about this you know --- --- say it. I was scared no one knew what he said he would. YOU know that day when he would not go back to the house and we stayed at the store, he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me. He told me at the house he would kill me too. So I didn't know what to do. He has all ready raped me. YOU know I heard they were coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and this is when Joe got mad. *Tom* had ------- ---- and that is when Joe took it. YOU know I don't know where Tommy went. I don't think he did but I know he know Joe did. They was so f---ed up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home. This is why the van had scratches on and he was so f----ed up bad. That is all for now. I just wish I knew what he did, you know. Well I love you so much. Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this. O ya, Lindsy is only doing it to make me --- to you and Dad (?). Love you little sis Misty XOXOXO.
I love yall Tell Desi I love I love her.

Okay, this is my take on Misty's letter. I think the "You know's" are referencing things she is saying that Timmy and Chelsea already know. It's written as if she's saying "Remember the day he wouldn't go back in the house". The same when she talks about the gun, like TiC and CC knew they were coming for the gun and again when she talks of Tommy -- like they know she doesn't know where he went. It seems to me she is repeating things to them that has already been discussed.
The two things that really stand out to me are in the same sentence:

*Tom* had ------- ---- and that is when Joe took it.

I've never heard her call Tommy, TOM and I'm not sure that says "Tom". I think it may say RON. And I don't think it says "walked out". I think it says "Ron had <insert some type of drug here> and that is when Joe took IT.
Then she goes on to say how blown out they were. So that makes sense to me. Joe was pissed off at the no gun situation, Ron had some kind of drug in the house that he and Tommy took and it *advertiser censored**ed them up pretty fast it seems. And if Misty did the drug with them, maybe she really doesn't know for sure what happerned. Ohmygod, did I just say that?

What do y'all think?

All this is boggling my mind. There does seem to be something missing. If Joe was so effed up, how was he able to be alert, awake, and shocked when Chelsea and Timmy got the call about Haleigh? He was even able to go visit Hank in the hospital. This letter doesn't seem real, and the part about Joe getting mad doesn't seem like a real scenario. There's lots missing and no evidence in the trailer of two extremely effed up dopers looking for something and stealing a child.

So I can see her she is my best friend and it is so hard not seeing her one or twice a week. I miss her so much. I don't know how much longer I can take it no one know how much longer I can take this. No one knows how I feel how I hurt none of you could ever be in my shoes. I feel so bad about this you know --- --- say it. I was scared no one knew what he said he would. YOU know that day when he would not go back to the house and we stayed at the store, he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me. He told me at the house he would kill me too. So I didn't know what to do. He has all ready raped me. YOU know I heard they were coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and this is when Joe got mad. *Tom* had ------- ---- and that is when Joe took it. YOU know I don't know where Tommy went. I don't think he did but I know he know Joe did. They was so f---ed up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home. This is why the van had scratches on and he was so f----ed up bad. That is all for now. I just wish I knew what he did, you know. Well I love you so much. Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this. O ya, Lindsy is only doing it to make me --- to you and Dad (?). Love you little sis Misty XOXOXO.
I love yall Tell Desi I love I love her.

Okay, this is my take on Misty's letter. I think the "You know's" are referencing things she is saying that Timmy and Chelsea already know. It's written as if she's saying "Remember the day he wouldn't go back in the house". The same when she talks about the gun, like TiC and CC knew they were coming for the gun and again when she talks of Tommy -- like they know she doesn't know where he went. It seems to me she is repeating things to them that has already been discussed.
The two things that really stand out to me are in the same sentence:

*Tom* had ------- ---- and that is when Joe took it.

I've never heard her call Tommy, TOM and I'm not sure that says "Tom". I think it may say RON. And I don't think it says "walked out". I think it says "Ron had <insert some type of drug here> and that is when Joe took IT.
Then she goes on to say how blown out they were. So that makes sense to me. Joe was pissed off at the no gun situation, Ron had some kind of drug in the house that he and Tommy took and it *advertiser censored**ed them up pretty fast it seems. And if Misty did the drug with them, maybe she really doesn't know for sure what happerned. Ohmygod, did I just say that?

What do y'all think?

So then *Tom* is code for Ron? That could be. Also I think they all were soooo wasted that they probably don't remember much of that night. That can pose a huge problem. Maybe they all blacked out. If they were doing gawd knows what kinds of drugs and drinking, they probably all were more dangerous then they would be sober. jmo

I thought Misty always referred to Tommy, in family situations, as Bubba.

How do we know that this letter is describing Haleigh's kidnapping? This sounds more to me like an explanation of the infamous fight about the gun, thus "that's when Joe took IT" as opposed to "that's when Joe took HER". As far as I can tell this doesn't even mention Haleigh at all. This may not even be that night that she's talking about.

Because she knows LE are reading her letters. Before she says they took "it", she states the gun wasn't there, she didn't know the gun wasn't there. That's when he took "IT", meaning HaLeigh, IMO. She tried to distance ToC, saying he left before JO...

MC has been telling different versions of the JO story, I don't know or understand how LE cleared him or did they? I remember Sheriff Hardy saying everyone is a suspect..JO's leaving the very next day, even though his attorney states it was planned to leave that day, it makes me very suspicous of him. Also hearing how both ToC and JO's behavior has changed, ToC now turns into this pill head and crack head, JO just has this fukitol attitude, something traumatic happened to them...

ToC and or JO must have had much rage and hatred for RC to take his daughter to get back at him! I just don't get why ToC would do anything to this child. If what MC states is true and her own brother messed with her, her cousin messed with her, very recently, why would she not call police. Is there incest in this family, are they inbred! I understand no one has and education but are they that incompassionate to hurt a child for the hatred of her father? (I can see it with Inmate Anthony's hatred for her mother) It takes a really cold, evil heart to allegedly throw a child into the river not knowing if she's deceased.

MC has no real emotional attachment to HaLeigh. She claims she loved her, she tells how HaLeigh is Ronald's heart but was she jealous of that love?

I keep going back to MC not wanting to babysit this day, coming off her three day binder. I keep going back to TN having to bribe her to, which is why I feel TN has such emotional guilt for not keeping her grandchildren this fateful morning which is why she's beside herself.

I only hope LE has enough evidence to prove HaLeigh was found in that river and they all are guilty for doing so. It matters not to me, if MC hurt Haleigh and they covered it up, they too should go down for the murder as if they did it themselves. If this duo did something and MC has held it to herself all these months, see too should be charged with the murder as if she did it herself. No one gets off, IMO...they should all be charged with murder...

I keep thinking about that machine gun and Rons BIG LIE. Why would anyone need a machine gun--->an ordinary gun perhaps--->but a MACHINE GUN?? Was this gun used in a robbery/drug theft. Ron was hiding something with his lie.

I also keep thinking about the stories we've heard about Misty and her friend with the "Mexicans" and also Ron owing alot of money to the "Mexicans" Was Misty trying to pay down some debt of Ron's by being "with" the Mexicans???

imo

I keep seeing posts about a "machine gun" and I'd like to know where this information came from and a link to verified it or something. Anyone know about it?

I keep seeing posts about a "machine gun" and I'd like to know where this information came from and a link to verified it or something. Anyone know about it?

I believe AH said it was a machine gun, not positive. I have read some claim RC had a rare gun...who's was it to begin with? How did RC come to have possession of this alleged gun and why would JO/ToC want it???

What I can't figure out is how I am supposed to believe they go from soooooo drugged out and crashing and all this crap to being able to talk to LE a few hours later and LE not know how drugged they were.........because it don't work that way. If the were THAT drugged up.........they would have still had effects a few hours later.

I recall a story about Cobra being licensed to own a machine gun and Ron wanted to see it, but I don't recall it being verified that Ron ever owned one himself. Is this what has been twisted maybe?

My current problem is, if you have a cousin in another state who has already raped you, why would you hang out with him at the store to give him an opportunity to pull a knife on you and threaten to kill you? (Or the other way around if the threats happened before the rape.) And once that has happened, why do you travel out of state to stay with his family? Misty filed for a RO against her own family, why not JO? And why would anybody in the Croslin family let him stay with them?

I am too sober for this.

I keep going back to MC not wanting to babysit this day, coming off her three day binder. I keep going back to TN having to bribe her to, which is why I feel TN has such emotional guilt for not keeping her grandchildren this fateful morning which is why she's beside herself.

Is there a link to where this info came from about Misty and TN and the babysitting? Sorry but I seemed to have missed that other than another forum member saying LC and AH .

So then *Tom* is code for Ron? That could be. Also I think they all were soooo wasted that they probably don't remember much of that night. That can pose a huge problem. Maybe they all blacked out. If they were doing gawd knows what kinds of drugs and drinking, they probably all were more dangerous then they would be sober. jmo

Mornin' Bella ~~

I'm not sayng that I think TOM is a code word for Ron -- I think the actual word in the letter may be RON. It's set right where there is a line going through it -- it is hard to see --- but I think it might just say "Ron had ------ ------. That is when Joe took IT. It just seems odd to me that she would refer to ToC as TOM in once sentence and two sentences later call him TOMMY. And as I said before -- THEN the letter would make sense to me. They(ToC/Joe) came over, No gun -- Joe got mad, Misty said "well, check out this stuff Ron has/They all 3 took it/ Misty says she doesn't know where Tommy went after they got wasted/ goes on to say she's pretty sure Tommy didn't do anything but knows he MUST know whatever it is that Joe did/but they were so blown out she's amazed they could drive/ and she also was so wasted she really can't remember "I just wish I knew".

Is her letter all caca? Probably. But that's what I think she's saying.

Is there any chance that "Joe took it" refers to the van with the blankets that they took? She goes on to talk about Joe driving the van while FU. If Haleigh was sleeping in the van he might not even have known she was there when he drove off and who knows what might have happened then. Scratches, some kind of accident, child not properly restrained, panic.

(LE investigated that van though... but maybe if there was a lot of deer blood they might have missed Haleigh's.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back