Found Deceased MN - Ashley Miller Carlson, 33, from Burnett Co, seen near Hinckley, Pine Co, 24 Sep 2021 *reward*

Death has been ruled as accidental.

The medical examiner said she was injured when she got caught in a tree. The cause of death was determined to be the combined effects of methamphetamine and positional asphyxia.

Missing 33-Year-Old Mother's Death Ruled As Accident

I have honestly never heard of positional asphyxia until the Kendrick Johnson case, had no idea what it even really meant. So I’m wondering did she get injured after trying to get out of her after it crashing (if it did crash) I really just don’t know.

So she rented a car from a dealership, became intoxicated enough on methamphetamines for it to be considered a contributing cause of death, drove the car into a lake then climbed out of the lake and tried to climb through or up a tree where she became entangled and asphyxiated.

It seems crazy that it took so long to find her remains relatively near to the car and in a tree. Did it become covered in snow and ice that didn't thaw until recently?

So she rented a car from a dealership, became intoxicated enough on methamphetamines for it to be considered a contributing cause of death, drove the car into a lake then climbed out of the lake and tried to climb through or up a tree where she became entangled and asphyxiated.

It seems crazy that it took so long to find her remains relatively near to the car and in a tree. Did it become covered in snow and ice that didn't thaw until recently?

Very odd circumstances, to say the least

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back