GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read/heard somewhere that Louise didn't have legal paperwork at the time of Edwin's travel to the US, but the aunt did and that's why they used the aunt as the mother on the birth certificate just to get him over here.

I've also read that PC lured on his own paperwork and he is really in his 50's.

I have no proof of either, just what I've read. I have to admit, PC does look alot older than 32

I read/heard somewhere that Louise didn't have legal paperwork at the time of Edwin's travel to the US, but the aunt did and that's why they used the aunt as the mother on the birth certificate just to get him over here.

I've also read that PC lured on his own paperwork and he is really in his 50's.

I have no proof of either, just what I've read. I have to admit, PC does look alot older than 32

I think Edwin looks a year or two older than 10, too. Of course, kids mature at different ages, but he looks closer to 12 or so.

Not sure it even matters...

JMO.

Killing your child is not acceptable in any society

What's the update for PC? Anyone know?

Just thought about PC not being at the funeral. Can you imagine him creating an uproar by his fake tears? Glad the judge made the correct decision.

"It's already been postponed once. Now, the funeral for Barway Collins could be delayed again.
It's currently scheduled for Saturday, May 2, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Shiloh Temple in north Minneapolis.

However, Pastor Harding Smith — a Collins family spokesperson — said Estes Funeral Chapel has warned him to come up with the funeral money within 48 hours, or it'll be put on hold."

Also,

"The service is expected to cost $10,200; the burial another $2,000.
We confirmed that with the state crime victims reparation fund, families can apply for up to $7,500 worth of financial help. Plus, another $1,000 for a headstone."

I'm incredibly disappointed that this child's case is turning into a discussion about MONEY. Oh yeah, it's always been about money. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Funny how the funeral was rushed at first because of the condition of the body, but now it might be postponed again, by the same person who wanted to rush, because there isn't enough money. I was on the fence about the pastor Smith, but this development pushed me off the fence. JMO.

I'm utterly disappointed. Let Barway rest. His life was WORTHY beyond any amount of money.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3780223.shtml

We were posting at the same time. I'll dare to comment: tone down the funeral to match what the state will pay! A dignified burial does not need to be an expensive burial. Let the boy rest in peace.

JMO.

Responding to my own quote, lol!

I also question if the funeral home is insisting on the dollar amount Pastor Smith says it is. I have a feeling they are indeed asking for payment, but not necessarily the higher amount that Pastor Smith is requesting. I expect that the funeral home would know how to keep costs within the budget the state is willing to contribute.

This is manipulation and it's ugly.

JMO.

The funeral home is not oblivious to the pleas (demands IMO) for money. Maybe they are suspicious of where said money has gone? Just wondering. ...

"It's already been postponed once. Now, the funeral for Barway Collins could be delayed again.
It's currently scheduled for Saturday, May 2, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Shiloh Temple in north Minneapolis.

However, Pastor Harding Smith — a Collins family spokesperson — said Estes Funeral Chapel has warned him to come up with the funeral money within 48 hours, or it'll be put on hold."

Also,

"The service is expected to cost $10,200; the burial another $2,000.
We confirmed that with the state crime victims reparation fund, families can apply for up to $7,500 worth of financial help. Plus, another $1,000 for a headstone."

I'm incredibly disappointed that this child's case is turning into a discussion about MONEY. Oh yeah, it's always been about money. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Funny how the funeral was rushed at first because of the condition of the body, but now it might be postponed again, by the same person who wanted to rush, because there isn't enough money. I was on the fence about the pastor Smith, but this development pushed me off the fence. JMO. I'm utterly disappointed. Let Barway rest. His life was WORTHY beyond any amount of money http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3780223.shtml

WOW !!! Thank you so much for your post --- I had NO idea !! IMO: This is ALL about money - 'the Pastor' holding ANOTHER press conference to seek money is that he's hoping people will hand over a huge pile of cold cash to him. This IMO !! Your point about 'OMG, this is the SAME 'Pastor' who said 'we gotta rush'!!!', and NOW he's says, we gotta delay !! OMG !! AND ANOTHER THING - what about the principle of living within one's means??? What kind of doofus holds a $12K funeral when he does NOT have $12K ???? This whole thing is SO SICK, and SICKENING !!

OMG ! UNBELIEVEABLE - THIS NEWS JUST OUT LITERALLY 20 MINS. AGO !!!

The funeral home has called a press conference to say 'the Pastor' did not tell the truth !!!!!

“There have been misconceptions that it’s been the funeral home that is holding up the process of moving forward with the funeral,” he said. “The thought of that is because of finances – which is not true.”
Wesley says he ... has no plans to delay Barway’s funeral until all the money is in hand.
“We also wanted to let people know that’s not really been an issue with us doing what we have to do to prepare for Barway’s service,” Wesley said.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/04/29/barway-collins-mother-arrives-in-minneapolis-for-funeral/

Kudos to the funeral home for very respectfully and politely calling out this "Pa$tor"!

OMG ! UNBELIEVEABLE - THIS NEWS JUST OUT LITERALLY 20 MINS. AGO !!!

The funeral home has called a press conference to say 'the Pastor' did not tell the truth !!!!!

“There have been misconceptions that it’s been the funeral home that is holding up the process of moving forward with the funeral,” he said. “The thought of that is because of finances – which is not true.”
Wesley says he ... has no plans to delay Barway’s funeral until all the money is in hand.
“We also wanted to let people know that’s not really been an issue with us doing what we have to do to prepare for Barway’s service,” Wesley said.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/04/29/barway-collins-mother-arrives-in-minneapolis-for-funeral/

I figured.

http://www.startribune.com/galleries/301277931.html

An uncle is identified in photos in the MSM. PC and PC alone is charged with killing Barway. LE have given no indication they believe there was an accomplice. There will be no sleuthing of this man or any other known as "uncle" unless LE names a person of interest or suspects in addition to PC. Thanks.

Sorry, I have no link, but I am 100 percent sure that the local police chief has publicly stated in one of the press conferences that they believe Pierre Collins committed this horrific murder all by himself. The matter has been discussed here. I certainly think that makes sense because: 1. Pierre Collins would not want to share life insurance proceeds with anyone IMO, and 2. The timeline of the murder itself (at the bank of the Mississippi River) is quite short and IMO if there had been an accomplice, PC would definitely have been at the murder site for a longer time (because there would have been the accomplice saying things like, 'Do this, do that, remember to wipe that, hide that....'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member