MN MN - Bryce Borca, 23, college student, seen at 2AM, search focused near Minnesota River, Eagan, 30 Oct 2022

If that were to be Bryce, that is quite a ways from Yankee and 13 where he went missing. Likely would mean foul play. That would be a walk while drunk and with no one seeing him along the way.
I also wondered if they ever identified the dead body they found in the cave in St Paul on Nov 24th by cave explorers.

If that were to be Bryce, that is quite a ways from Yankee and 13 where he went missing. Likely would mean foul play. That would be a walk while drunk and with no one seeing him along the way.
I also wondered if they ever identified the dead body they found in the cave in St Paul on Nov 24th by cave explorers.
When I was looking for an update on the body they found today, I found and article a body found frozen between two lakes in Minneapolis, too.

Likely none of them are Bryce as none of them are near where he went missing. The one today was 8ish miles away. I'm off to look for more info on the one found in a cave.

When I was looking for an update on the body they found today, I found and article a body found frozen between two lakes in Minneapolis, too.

Likely none of them are Bryce as none of them are near where he went missing. The one today was 8ish miles away. I'm off to look for more info on the one found in a cave.
Let us know if you find anything about the cave body! I have been looking since November and have found no updates on identification.

Probably rule out Bryce as being body frozen in lake since he went missing so long ago in 2022. Although I seen a case where a body that was found in a river was someone that jumped off a bridge over a year earlier. In that case the body must have been snagged on the bottom and eventually surfaced. Probably not enough current on the lakes to have that happen here.

If the body in the woods is Bryce it would be skeletal remains by now after being exposed to the elements all summer long. Not sure how noticeable skeletal remains would be this time of year with leaves and snow. But you never know. Someone could have been walking and stumbled upon bones, dog shows owner what they found, ect.

JMO

Just something to note, my dad pointed this out to me on the map. There appears to be a skinny little strip of water running through the marshy area. He said he has come across this same type of thing while deer hunting (different area of MN, but same concept). Apparently these little waterways can look unassuming, but be multiple feet deep and plunge you straight down if you misstep thinking it’s solid ground. If Bryce accidentally hit this in the pitch dark and cold, then algae helped conceal him… just another possibility.

I keep thinking something had to have incapacitated him pretty quickly between the time of the FaceTime call to his friends and when they got out there to look for him… it’s so quiet, sound would carry easily. If they were yelling his name he should have heard them.

Is it possible to transfer the red line drawn on your map onto the case map? I cannot tell exactly where your dad is showing the location of the thin strip of water, like a canal, when comparing the two maps. TIA
Bryce Borca - Google My Maps

There is a strange MP case in MS. Aren't they all strange in their own ways? This lady, Jessica Stacks, was on the Tallahatchie River on Near Year's Day 2021, allegedly. Tallahatchie River has the peculiar rivulets like the one you've described running alongside. The rivulets are deep and hidden in the swamp. The water is generally sift current.
MS - MS - Jessica Stacks, 28, missing from boat on Tallahatchie River, 1 Jan 2021

The red line drawn by your dad showing the little ditch, or a deep rivulet, seems important.

Thanks. Which direction is the intersection of Cedar and Hwy 62? The patrol vehicles might have been near 5800 Cedar before the cloverleaf at 62. moo

Expand the map section for a better view...I dont believe Cedar & 62 actually intersect fwiw....cedar from the north curves before the cloverleaf to run parallel to 62E....i think i have that right lol
I do hope that helps somehow. Straighten me out if im off on that please and TY.

Yankee Doodle to the UID location (i don't see the black fence at 5800) FWIW

(edited sorry)

Last edited:
Expand the map section for a better view...I dont believe Cedar & 62 actually intersect fwiw....cedar from the north curves before the cloverleaf to run parallel to 62E....i think i have that right lol
I do hope that helps somehow. Straighten me out if im off on that please and TY.

I could be wrong about this but from what I've read on the release that's on the FB pg
They've got the image that shows the tall black fence where the patrol vehicles are.

South Minneapolis Crime Watch & Information 3rd Precinct

Do you see the same black fence here? The police are standing at the end of the fence. This location is maybe a mile from 5800 Cedar [5-8 Club] which means 5800 is behind this location on the same road.
MN-62 · Minneapolis, MN

I could be wrong about this but from what I've read on the release that's on the FB pg
They've got the image that shows the tall black fence where the patrol vehicles are.

South Minneapolis Crime Watch & Information 3rd Precinct

Do you see the same black fence here? The police are standing at the end of the fence. This location is maybe a mile from 5800 Cedar [5-8 Club] which means 5800 is behind this location on the same road.
MN-62 · Minneapolis, MN

The only black fence I can find is that 5930 Cedar...i looked behind the building at 5800 i only see the park and greenspace

ETA: regardless it's approx 9 miles from where Bryce was last seen.......

Is it possible to transfer the red line drawn on your map onto the case map? I cannot tell exactly where your dad is showing the location of the thin strip of water, like a canal, when comparing the two maps. TIA

There is a strange MP case in MS. Aren't they all strange in their own ways? This lady, Jessica Stacks, was on the Tallahatchie River on Near Year's Day 2021, allegedly. Tallahatchie River has the peculiar rivulets like the one you've described running alongside. The rivulets are deep and hidden in the swamp. The water is generally sift current.
MS - MS - Jessica Stacks, 28, missing from boat on Tallahatchie River, 1 Jan 2021

The red line drawn by your dad showing the little ditch, or a deep rivulet, seems important.
I have a map from the same area from a person familiar with the area. What I don't understand is why this isn't a focus for LE.

The location of the black fence in that link is along the frontage road that runs past the 5/8 club. Back in there is Solomon Park. It’s not very big. Another body was found in there a few years back. People party and drink/do drugs back there so IMO, a body found would be much more likely to be related to something like that vs Bryce.

Here people are months later just going on with their lives. I don't think we forget; we just don't remember as often. This is the case with Bryce.
I still think about him almost daily and wonder where he is or if we will ever hear anything or if he will be found.
Now I’m following the Riley Strain case in Nashville. So many similarities.
Praying both boys are found.

I still think about him almost daily and wonder where he is or if we will ever hear anything or if he will be found.
Now I’m following the Riley Strain case in Nashville. So many similarities.
Praying both boys are found.
I just caught up on this thread after being apart of the Riley thread.. I was hoping by the time I reached the end there would be news.

I have to credit his family they’ve shown incredible strength in trying to continue their lives and setting up the foundation - I don’t think I could be so brave in this situation especially without a body being found.

I hope he will be found soon

An email alerted me to this strange strip of water. You would think LE is aware of it, yet to my knowledge, there has been no investigation. Definitely, it's worth a look.

I’ve reviewed the thread to see what I might be missing but I’m still not seeing what narrow strip of water is being discussed. And I can’t quite figure out if that discussion and the thing 15 minutes away from Eagan over by the 5-8 Club are the same discussion. Is the water strip in Eagan or over there? Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back