MN - Delta flight diverted to MSP airport, disruptive couple detained

This is a topic of which I am thinking about a lot because I must have ate something weird. TMI, but there is NO REASONABLE WAIT TIME. Certainly anyone can understand that esp airline staff who sees everything.

There has to be more to this story. Punching another paasenger? They should be on the Delta no fly list.

I know if I had to go right now, I would be having a breakdown

Delta has a reputation for not having any hesitation at all putting people on their no fly list. They don't mess around with people who cause problems.

Wow! Seriously? Well this should be a deterrent to other unruly passengers........:facepalm:

Were they in First Class? Big bucks people. Who knows what was said and done. Wow.

It looked like they were in the middle to back of the plane. Sometimes people sitting right behind first class will come to use that restroom. The flight attendant will tell them no and occasionally a person gets disgruntled.

The reason two of them were out of their seat is probably he was sitting on the aisle and had to get up to let her out.

I am from the old school - IMO when people dressed respectively and took flying as an experience/privilege, people acted differently. I still believe the way one dresses is a big influence on your actions, reactions, and opinions of others. Yes, I know, we aren't suppose to care what others think! That could be a BIG part of what is wrong in the world today.

My opinions only.

It looked like they were in the middle to back of the plane. Sometimes people sitting right behind first class will come to use that restroom. The flight attendant will tell them no and occasionally a person gets disgruntled.

The reason two of them were out of their seat is probably he was sitting on the aisle and had to get up to let her out.

I am from the old school - IMO when people dressed respectively and took flying as an experience/privilege, people acted differently. I still believe the way one dresses is a big influence on your actions, reactions, and opinions of others. Yes, I know, we aren't suppose to care what others think! That could be a BIG part of what is wrong in the world today.

My opinions only.

I go on this route a lot. We sit in the Tom Bradley International terminal a lot. We see women wearing the most ridiculous things of all. Shoes with five inch stilettos. Fancy pants.

When you are in the cattle car, it is not comfy. I am so surprised that is where they were sitting. The flight is not that long, but long enough.

One time we saw some very poorly dressed people. Wasn't sure how they could afford a plane ticket. Passed them going into the cattle car. They were in First. Not even business.

When I first flew in the 70's, seats were like first class.

Midwest Airlines still had big leather seats for everyone and fresh baked chocolate chips cookies until they were taken over.

I , knock on wood, have never seen jerks on the planes. Nasty

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shakespeare
Back