GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died in custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #19 - Chauvin Jury Deliberations #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grateful that it's almost 22:00 here so I can have a very large glass of wine in hand. Although wherever you are and whatever time it is it's justified tbh!

Broke out my crown peach for this. Very hard to find it here in FL, but I will be toasting to George for justice

I plan to have a cocktail and since it's legal in my state I will be celebrating 4/20 which hopefully further calms my nerves. Come on quitting time

I don't expect that even if DC is found guilty on all charges, that the need to protest will neccesarily lessen
There are issues that will still exist

My view/thoughts
There are so many agitators in town that probably don't even need a verdict to make trouble. The city is braced for anything.
How are you doing?

Praying you stay stafe, and your city.

Hugs!

Jmho
at home waiting...thanks for asking...such a nice group to watch this trial with...

I won’t lie, seeing these crowds makes me super nervous. With all the violence in the news lately, I worry for anyone out there. Sometimes I wonder if things are more polarized now, or if it’s a symptom of getting older/becoming more aware of the problems in the world.

HLN
@HLNTV

A city crew is currently installing additional concrete barriers near the police headquarters in Minneapolis #ChauvinTrialOnHLN #ChauvinTrial

hmmm I thought they were prepared for this??? why are they doing this now??? geesh

O dear. That's poor if true. Doing these things in front of onlookers only ends up antagonising the atmosphere.

I won’t lie, seeing these crowds makes me super nervous. With all the violence in the news lately, I worry for anyone out there. Sometimes I wonder if things are more polarized now, or if it’s a symptom of getting older/becoming more aware of the problems in the world.
I'm getting more nervous too. My husband and son commute on bicycle and their routes are a concern to me right now. (not Mpls, but my city is poised.)

I wish they had waited until morning.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members