Found Deceased MN - Henry McCabe, 31, Mounds View, 7 September 2015

I thought this was interesting. Minnesota Community Policing Services is not government affiliated but they assist local and county departments with investigations. I met Chief David Singleton during the Barway Collins investigation. David has been heavily involved in the search and investigation of Henry's disappearance. The MCPS Facebook page mentions the Kare 11 interview with WPK and suggests he's not being truthful.

See post from 9/27 at 8:50 AM

Also this tweet

It seems to me police know more than they are releasing publicly. Crossing my fingers they can put this to bed sooner rather than later.

Edit: AM/PM....it's all the same, right?

I thought this was interesting. Minnesota Community Policing Services is not government affiliated but they assist local and county departments with investigations. I met Chief David Singleton during the Barway Collins investigation. David has been heavily involved in the search and investigation of Henry's disappearance. The MCPS Facebook page mentions the Kare 11 interview with WPK and suggests he's not being truthful.

Also this tweet

It seems to me police know more than they are releasing publicly. Crossing my fingers they can put this to bed sooner rather than later.

Edit: AM/PM....it's all the same, right?

Thank you for these updates. I agree that LE probably knows more than what has been released.

Do we know who else McCabe was with that night besides Kennedy?

Thank you for these updates. I agree that LE probably knows more than what has been released.

Do we know who else McCabe was with that night besides Kennedy?

Calvin Johnson, based on this article. He's been pretty active on FB. Seems to think WPK is not involved.

I don't know the names of the others that were out that night.

Just came across this photo (of a photo). Note Pierre Collins and Henry McCabe standing right next to each other.Pierre Collins - Henry McCabe.jpg

Oh my gosh.

I don't want to get in trouble for slander, so I'm going to keep most of my thoughts to myself on the MCPS organization. Bottom line, the org. and the people associated with it make me laugh every time I hear the name. I had never heard of them until the Barway case and at that time I spent way too much time researching them.....I will never get that time back. I'm just going to leave it at that - they honestly don't warrant any more discussion, IMO.

I'm torn on whether to read into the photo. The Liberian community here is tight. Was Henry blindly supporting PC just because they're both from the same community or is Henrys disappearance related to his relationship with PC?

Where is that famous pastor this time? Why is he not out there supporting HM'swife?

There's alot of support on various FB profiles for WK. I have only seen a few people against him, while quite a few believe him.

It sounds like WK hasn't been in the states very long and doesn't know the area well yet and so could have gotten the location he dropped him off at wrong.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh.

I don't want to get in trouble for slander, so I'm going to keep most of my thoughts to myself on the MCPS organization. Bottom line, the org. and the people associated with it make me laugh every time I hear the name. I had never heard of them until the Barway case and at that time I spent way too much time researching them.....I will never get that time back. I'm just going to leave it at that - they honestly don't warrant any more discussion, IMO.

I'm torn on whether to read into the photo. The Liberian community here is tight. Was Henry blindly supporting PC just because they're both from the same community or is Henrys disappearance related to his relationship with PC?

Where is that famous pastor this time? Why is he not out there supporting HM'swife?

There's alot of support on various FB profiles for WK. I have only seen a few people against him, while quite a few believe him.

It sounds like WK hasn't been in the states very long and doesn't know the area well yet and so could have gotten the location he dropped him off at wrong.

Oh that famous pastor....he's all about himself. Check out the FB Group Liberians In Minnesota. He's posting his stuff on there pretty much daily. My guess is he's staying out of this case because of all the backlash in the Barway case (which, IMO, he rightfully deserved).

I think the Liberian community here seems tight to outsiders, but they definitely have plenty of issues within. There are more than 30,000 Liberians in Minnesota. You have to consider that the Civil War in Liberia didn't end all that long ago and I think there's still some lingering resentment amongst affected tribes.

Interesting.

After thinking about it and revisiting some earlier things I read, I am back to my first gut feeling. I think it's too coincidental the wife and kids were out of town. I think it's too coincidental that HM goes out to the bar with these guys for the first time and disappears. I think it's odd his wife struggles to find tears. I think it's odd his wife waited to sound the alarms after such a strange evening. But that's all MOO.

Interesting.

After thinking about it and revisiting some earlier things I read, I am back to my first gut feeling. I think it's too coincidental the wife and kids were out of town. I think it's too coincidental that HM goes out to the bar with these guys for the first time and disappears. I think it's odd his wife struggles to find tears. I think it's odd his wife waited to sound the alarms after such a strange evening. But that's all MOO.

I might just be jaded from following the Florida case, but I have had a Teresa Sievers type vibe from this one since the get-go.

I see familiar WS names from following the Barway case. Hello!

I didn't expect to see each other with another Minneapolis-area case, and one within in the same community. For the community's sake, I hope the connection is coincidental and not related to the Barway case.

Interesting.

I'm with you here. I also think there is something deeper here than just a potential marriage gone awry. Just speculating.

I'm with you here. I also think there is something deeper here than just a potential marriage gone awry. Just speculating.

Agreed. Seems strange to me that she took the kids to California right as school was starting. In fact, according to this article, the kids are STILL in California with her family. She cut her "trip" short to come back and look for him.

Agreed. Seems strange to me that she took the kids to California right as school was starting. In fact, according to this article, the kids are STILL in California with her family. She cut her "trip" short to come back and look for him.

I don't think this trip to California was a visit for the kids. I think she moved the kids up there first and she was going to follow (or stay) after school started.
McCabe’s wife, Kareen, was in California preparing for the family’s move there when she received a call from his cell phone early Sept. 7
http://www.startribune.com/police-searching-for-clues-as-to-why-mounds-view-man-went-missing/327762561/

Didn't they just move to MN from California a few years ago? I wonder what would inspire them to move back when he had a solid job, was politically involved...
2012 I believe. That's exactly why I don't think he was going to join them. I think she has family back there, not sure about him. My guess would be his family could be back in Liberia.

MOO

Also this tweet

It seems to me police know more than they are releasing publicly. Crossing my fingers they can put this to bed sooner rather than later. Edit: AM/PM....it's all the same, right?

Wow. Something sure doesn't seem right. Request for financial records? A statement that WPK may not be truthful. Speculation running wild.

Interesting - Barway Collin's mom has been helping search for Henry.

Interesting - Barway Collin's mom has been helping search for Henry.

Yep. She's on one of the news stations video. I was surprised to find out she's still in the states but her son is here after all so I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise.

I can see how she would come out to support other Liberians. I think she was pretty close with that one organization that was "supervising" the search last weekend as well so he/they may have recruited her.

I am getting impatient on the ID of the river guy (I hate the other identifier I could use). I checked and the guy who was found in the river in April was a suicide and they published that so why aren't they saying anything about this one if that is the case? I know I don't have a right to know, I'm just not convinced yet that it's not HM.

Do you think if I emailed the contact on the press release they would tell me?

Probably not. The response would be something like we're waiting to notify relatives, or an autopsy is being conducted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back