MN MN - Jeremy Jourdain, 17, Bemidji, 31 Oct 2016

Still missing:

Jordan was at a family member's house in Bemidji on Halloween. He ran from the house around midnight and family members followed but were unable to locate him.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/36053/

"MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) — Law enforcement officials say they are looking into a missing person case northeast of Moorhead.

Clay County Chief Deputy Steve Landsem says several agencies are working on the investigation on a farmstead south of Hitterdal. Landsem tells KFGO radio that the missing person is believed to be connected to the Wahpeton, North Dakota area.

No other details have been released."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...nvestigating-missing-person-case-in-minnesota

They thought Jeremy was heading to ND at the time possibly.

Not looking to be Jeremy. Someone more recently missing...

"Wahpeton’s investigators, which Thorsteinson declined to name, have been at the scene the past two days. The missing person case has been open for two weeks, he continued."
Wahpeton police in farmstead investigation

I am not finding any reports of anyone missing from that area recently in msm.

Not looking to be Jeremy. Someone more recently missing...

"Wahpeton’s investigators, which Thorsteinson declined to name, have been at the scene the past two days. The missing person case has been open for two weeks, he continued."
Wahpeton police in farmstead investigation

I am not finding any reports of anyone missing from that area recently in msm.
I’m wondering if it’s the missing Fergus Falls girl. They have been blitzing my newsfeed with her lately and I wonder if a tip came in. Fergus Falls is not far from Wahpeton, 26 miles by google.

"MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) — Law enforcement officials say they are looking into a missing person case northeast of Moorhead.

Clay County Chief Deputy Steve Landsem says several agencies are working on the investigation on a farmstead south of Hitterdal. Landsem tells KFGO radio that the missing person is believed to be connected to the Wahpeton, North Dakota area.

No other details have been released."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...nvestigating-missing-person-case-in-minnesota

They thought Jeremy was heading to ND at the time possibly.
Perhaps I am without certain information. What leads you to believe that Jeremy was heading towards North Dakota?

JAN 29, 2019
Missing north-central Minnesota teen to be featured on Investigation...
The story of Jeremy Jourdain, a Cass Lake teenager who went missing in 2016, will be featured Wednesday, Jan. 30, on an episode of the new television show “In Pursuit with John Walsh.”

The show will air at 9 p.m. on the Investigation Discovery channel. During the show, Walsh tells viewers about unsolved cases that need to be closed.

Jourdain was last seen in Bemidji on Halloween 2016. At the time, he was a 17-year-old, 6-foot-4-inch, 175-pound Native American male. His disappearance set off a large-scale manhunt, which involved multiple law enforcement agencies including the U.S. Border Patrol.

JAN 30, 2019
Jeremy 'Worm' Jourdain, Promising Basketball Player, Has Been Missing For 2 Years
1548701401333.jpeg

[...]

Bemidji Police Chief Mike Mastin spoke out recently about his frustration with the case, and added that friends saw Jourdain run a couple of blocks north from the apartments. "That's the last place he was seen. When we brought in the tracking search dogs, that's the last place they had scent. It was right in the middle of the street,” Mastin said.

Investigators say they’ve received and followed up with over 150 leads and they’ve searched by air, water, and land to find the teen. While police have scoured the local area, Jourdain’s friends, family, and high school basketball team have not given up either. Over the years they’ve held vigils, conducted their own searches, and raised money to try to solve the mystery. KSTP reports that Jourdain’s teammates used to hold up signs on the sidelines with his photo, his jersey number, and the slogan: #FindWorm.

Jeremy’s aunt Alexandra Tanner, who raised him, spoke out saying, “We want to know what happened. We want to know where he's at. We just want him home.”

[...]

“We are working with several other agencies including the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, FBI, BIA, Leech Lake Tribal Police, Beltrami County Sheriff’s Office, and the Cass County Sheriff’s Office. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children created missing posters and they have been sent out across the nation,” Bemidji Police add.

[...]

"Not knowing is the hardest. He's my first thought in the morning and my last thought when I got to bed. He's missed out on a lot; his own high school graduation, the state tournament, the birth of his nephew, Christmases, Thanksgivings, birthdays," Alex Tanner concludes.

[...]

For more on this case, watch the “Deadly Poser” episode of In Pursuit With John Walsh on Wednesday, January 30 at 10/9c on Investigation Discovery! Or catch up on ID GO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back