MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my mom the other night befote going to a Metallica concert in Minneapolis. I brought up what was in the news about the pennsylvania priests and the pope. That led to talking about the St. Johns Abbey and telling her for the first time about missing student Joshua Guimond. When I hinted some think the monks may have done it she replied "well how would they get rid of a body, would they burn it?" I then told her yes exactly because there is word that the incinerator was used on an off day right after his disappearance and one of the monks that was able to operate it is highly suspected, Father Bruce Wolmering. The problem is LE never personally interviewed him and now hes dead.

I called my mom the other night befote going to a Metallica concert in Minneapolis. I brought up what was in the news about the pennsylvania priests and the pope. That led to talking about the St. Johns Abbey and telling her for the first time about missing student Joshua Guimond. When I hinted some think the monks may have done it she replied "well how would they get rid of a body, would they burn it?" I then told her yes exactly because there is word that the incinerator was used on an off day right after his disappearance and one of the monks that was able to operate it is highly suspected, Father Bruce Wolmering. The problem is LE never personally interviewed him and now hes dead.
------------------------------------------------
This.

There's one point that I'd like to have cleared up, if possible. Bruce Wolmering apparently made comments to the effect that he was in love with one of his students. Did he ever state that Joshua Guimond was that student, or is that an assumption on someone's part?

There's one point that I'd like to have cleared up, if possible. Bruce Wolmering apparently made comments to the effect that he was in love with one of his students. Did he ever state that Joshua Guimond was that student, or is that an assumption on someone's part?

good question, what are all of the relevances between Wollmering and Guimond that we know of now?

Even though Wollmering is dead its possible another monk knows about it and is still alive.

Father Bruce was active and healthy until the sudden medical incident that took his life. He had collapsed in the basement locker room of the monastery. Loss of much blood caused cardiac arrest. Despite being on the scene almost immediately, the emergency medical team was unable to revive him. His younger siblings were shocked and saddened by his unexpected death. Both of their parents also suffered sudden death in an automobile accident, June 2001.[B/]

Saint John's Abbey :: Father Bruce Wollmering OSB

Both McDonald and Wollmering worked for decades as student counselors. The files show that Wollmering received a psychological diagnosis in 2004 of “sexual disorder with compulsive and exploitive behaviors.” A St. John’s student reported in 2006 that Wollmering bragged to him that he had 300 “sexual partners.”

St. John’s Abbey monk accused of abuse reports 200 sexual encounters | BehindThePineCurtain.com

Eckroth, meanwhile, brought boys to a St. John’s cabin for years, giving and getting massages to the boys while naked in the sauna.

Last edited:
It's getting cold again, I've already been wearing a hoodie to go outside. Can you guys imagine how cold it might have been around midnight in November when josh left the alcoholic party to walk back to his dorm? without a coat and without his glasses? but if he fell where is he?

It's getting cold again, I've already been wearing a hoodie to go outside. Can you guys imagine how cold it might have been around midnight in November when josh left the alcoholic party to walk back to his dorm? without a coat and without his glasses? but if he fell where is he?
Temperatures vary quite a bit in the Midwest in November. Do we know what the overnight low was?

If Joshua drowned, chances are no-one knows.

If he fell in the water but climbed out, it might have been an opportunistic crime by any monk who was passing by: "Why, Joshua! Look at you, you silly boy! You're soaking wet! We just have to get you out of those wet clothes! Yes we do! Come this why! My cell is right around the corner!" Even in that scenario, Wolmering would be the prime suspect.

If Wolmering murdered Joshua, then Wolmering probably took the secret to his grave. It does seem like the strongest possibility considering the use of the incinerator on an off day.

Temperatures vary quite a bit in the Midwest in November. Do we know what the overnight low was?

If Joshua drowned, chances are no-one knows.

If he fell in the water but climbed out, it might have been an opportunistic crime by any monk who was passing by: "Why, Joshua! Look at you, you silly boy! You're soaking wet! We just have to get you out of those wet clothes! Yes we do! Come this why! My cell is right around the corner!" Even in that scenario, Wolmering would be the prime suspect.

If Wolmering murdered Joshua, then Wolmering probably took the secret to his grave. It does seem like the strongest possibility considering the use of the incinerator on an off day.

27.1°F Low
Observations: Fog

https://www.farmersalmanac.com/weather-history/search-results/

Thr initial dog search followed Joshuas scent to the shoreline of stumpf lake.

Concerns J. Wetterling but seems appropriate to post here.
Sept 20 2018
Stearns County sheriff says Jacob Wetterling case 'went off the rails'
"ST. CLOUD — Thousands of investigative documents in the Jacob Wetterling abduction and murder case were released to the public Thursday morning, but not before the Stearns County sheriff pointed out numerous missed opportunities to catch the perpetrator in the days, weeks and months after the 11-year-old was kidnapped at gunpoint by a masked stranger in October 1989 and killed."

"Among other missed opportunities, according to Gudmundson:

On Jan. 8, 1990, the Paynesville police chief said Heinrich should be considered a suspect. “It should be noted that Danny Heinrich bears a strong resemblance” to the artist’s sketch of the suspect, Gudmundson said. Later in an interview, Heinrich is “deceptive,” about the Wetterling kidnapping, the sheriff said.

During a search of Heinrich’s property, police found in a locked trunk photos of children, including of one with a boy exiting a shower with a towel around his neck. Heinrich objected to the confiscation of the photos, saying they “just didn’t look right.”

“Inexplicably, they were not confiscated,” Gudmundson said, and Heinrich later burned the photos.

On Feb. 7, 1990, Heinrich appeared at the Sheriff’s Office demanding his property be returned, angry that rumors were circulating that he was homosexual."

Concerns J. Wetterling but seems appropriate to post here.
Sept 20 2018
Stearns County sheriff says Jacob Wetterling case 'went off the rails'
"ST. CLOUD — Thousands of investigative documents in the Jacob Wetterling abduction and murder case were released to the public Thursday morning, but not before the Stearns County sheriff pointed out numerous missed opportunities to catch the perpetrator in the days, weeks and months after the 11-year-old was kidnapped at gunpoint by a masked stranger in October 1989 and killed."

"Among other missed opportunities, according to Gudmundson:

On Jan. 8, 1990, the Paynesville police chief said Heinrich should be considered a suspect. “It should be noted that Danny Heinrich bears a strong resemblance” to the artist’s sketch of the suspect, Gudmundson said. Later in an interview, Heinrich is “deceptive,” about the Wetterling kidnapping, the sheriff said.

During a search of Heinrich’s property, police found in a locked trunk photos of children, including of one with a boy exiting a shower with a towel around his neck. Heinrich objected to the confiscation of the photos, saying they “just didn’t look right.”

“Inexplicably, they were not confiscated,” Gudmundson said, and Heinrich later burned the photos.

On Feb. 7, 1990, Heinrich appeared at the Sheriff’s Office demanding his property be returned, angry that rumors were circulating that he was homosexual."
----------------------------------
The investigation into Jacob Wetterling's disappearance "went off the rails?" And whose fault was that? After falsely accusing Dan Rassier and effectively ruining his life, the sheriff and his minions continued their reign of incomptency by completely (and deliberately???) mishandling the Guimond case. It is sickening.

The family of Joshua Guimond never stood a chance of knowing the truth about what happened to their only child. Between seeming conflicts of interest with the sheriff's dept with St. John's, and the audacious amounts of lying and deceit on the part of St. John's monks -- that poor family had no chance at all for any kind of justice. How does a student on campus disappear that quickly? Easy, when the student was surrounded by narcissistic pedophiles posing as priests, monks and exalted church officials. Consider perhaps the possibility that the tentacles of wickedness within the monastery stretched out into the darkest corners of the community-- where other like minded beings engage in the same kind of deviant behavior. Sound impossible? Why, when you consider the staggering number of crimes committed by men of the cloth. And the public doesn't even know it all -- because for all that has been exposed, much remains hidden and will continue to be hidden, until forced into the bright light of truth.

Current csbsju student here. I’ve been digging through this case for the past month or so. Can I be of any help gathering current info? Considering interviewing Immelmann, as I’ve had him for class before, about this case.

Yes ask Immelman why the school hasn't issued a response to the incinerator being used on an off day right after Guimonds disappearance.

Current csbsju student here. I’ve been digging through this case for the past month or so. Can I be of any help gathering current info? Considering interviewing Immelmann, as I’ve had him for class before, about this case.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I've been hoping someone like you would show up!
Welcome to WS. I'm a longtime St. Joseph resident. All of this is very personal to myself in more ways than one. I will take you up on your offer if you don't mind.

A copy, photo, handmade drawing of that's how it has to be, but I need a copy of this:

Thank you in advance. It's nice to know students still care. You are an extremely valuable asset to this case, know that! And thank you again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181001-113845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181001-113845_Chrome.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 25
I'm not sure about everyone else, but I've been hoping someone like you would show up!
Welcome to WS. I'm a longtime St. Joseph resident. All of this is very personal to myself in more ways than one. I will take you up on your offer if you don't mind.

A copy, photo, handmade drawing of that's how it has to be, but I need a copy of this:

Thank you in advance. It's nice to know students still care. You are an extremely valuable asset to this case, know that! And thank you again!
---------------------------------
Fantastic!

Actually Bruce was interviewed. If you were to read Bruce's file, you'd learn this, and much more.

Priests Files (PDFs) from the November 2015 File Release | BehindThePineCurtain.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288