MN - Justine Damond, 40, fatally shot by Minneapolis LE, 15 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty clearly she got shot during those 2 minutes.Now it sounds like she got shot as she was approaching the car.

all reports indicate that the window was down and most say that Harrity was talking to her...he should be able to talk about that...was she just approaching or was there a conversation going on...clearly from all accounts Harrity was stunned that his partner shot.

From what he told BCA, he heard a noise and then saw her as she approached the driver's window, and then she got shot. He doesn't say there was any conversation going on.

They are irresistible with their printed gossip and they often have the best photos.
The thing about printing heresay, if it's true they get the first scoop, if it's wrong no one cares because it's the Daily Mail and expectations are low for accuracy.

That is not my opinion, i read the DM and like it and trust it unlike most.

If M. Noor is not going to talk about what transpired... I'd like to hear Harrity's account.
And IF there was a conversation going on... what the bloody hell ?
Fairly certain she said nothing to warrant such violence !
:moo:

entirely possible there was none...maybe the window was closed...really we need an official story to either believe or not. And more importantly the family needs the truth here.

BCA released that Harrity's window was down. Window wasn't closed.

entirely possible there was none...maybe the window was closed...really we need an official story to either believe or not. And more importantly the family needs the truth here.

It would be really easy to tell if window was closed, because there would be a bullet hole in it. The window was open, according to BCA report, even though his story is that he just saw the woman approaching.

It would be really easy to tell if window was closed, because there would be a bullet hole in it. The window was open, according to BCA report, even though his story is that he just saw the woman approaching.

as with all of this Harrity has the answers and unless he too goes silent hopefully he will tell the story...I mean why would'nt he?

He's already been interviewed and that is his story in the link. He heard noise, he saw woman approaching his window, she got shot. I am not sure what other story is expected from him.

He's already been interviewed and that is his story in the link. He heard noise, he saw woman approaching his window, she got shot. I am not sure what other story is expected from him.

The story I would like to hear was what the shooter said before and after the killing. We haven't heard that.

Your guess is as good as mine.....

So they are driving in the alley with lights off, and for whatever reason he has his window open, even though per his story he didn't converse with the woman who approached the car because she got shot right away. Is that plausible?

Why didn't he activate his camera when he got his weapon out?

you know it is very sad...some people that hear this would shut their window/door and just go about their business...think nothing of it...but Justine thought that someone was maybe in a bad situation and did the right thing and for that look what happened.

so true.. it's obvious she walked out because she was the one who called. I want to hear the 911 call..and what info dispatch relayed to the cops. Could sharia law have played a part?

Driver cop's weapon wasn't out. It was the passenger cop who shot the victim.

So they are driving in the alley with lights off, and for whatever reason he has his window open, even though per his story he didn't converse with the woman who approached the car because she got shot right away. Is that plausible?

no words spoken ...no possible way to know if this was the victim that Justine called about...or the caller or what and you just open fire. Frankly this is a weaker story than I ever imagined...home there is alot more.

This is still big news in Australia. People are incredulous that it happened at all, and are becoming a bit angry at the lack of information given the family and even the consular officials.

so true.. it's obvious she walked out because she was the one who called. I want to hear the 911 call..and what info dispatch relayed to the cops. Could sharia law have played a part?

Why do people keep trying to make this about religion? First I read extremely sexist comments about women in pyjamas (for the record most women DON'T wear slinky and body hugging negliges, esp when exiting their homes), but now it's about sharia law? When the cop was raised in the US? The sexism/racism on this thread is out of hand. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy