GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

I read in an article that he used to work in construction. I am not sure if he held a current position anywhere.

IMO, JT looks high in almost very picture I've seen of him, and I see a face of a cocaine/meth user. Used up, huge dark circles...the guy has been checked out for a long time. Jmho, of course, but thinking of cleanup and disposal (hate typing that work in relation to a human being), to me he will have chosen the path of least resistance. Close to home. Easy access. I mean, he tossed a significant piece of evidence (trunk liner) almost as an afterthought. Not a big thinker, I'm guessing. Everything is a reaction.

I'm from St Paul. I have explored evey nook and cranny of this area in my time here and have been wracking my brain thinking of where poor Kira could be.

Swede Hollow is isolated but access would not be easy by car.

There are many many areas along the river that can be very isolated and reachable by car.

By Mall of America-I'd check Fort Snelling State Park off Post Road and then maybe explore the wooded areas along both sides of the river.

The St Paul Winter Carnival hosts a medallian hunt evey year-forums dedicated to this would be a great resource for area parks and woods-these people are serious and leave no stone unturned searching for the medallian--good resource for topographical/accessability if I'm being clear. Ill try to find a link.

Also, hate to type this but if JT is as reactive as I'm guessing, I wonder if he attempted to dismember Kira's body at home. Would this account for any spatter evidence?

I will keep Kira's friends and family in my thoughts and prayers and post anything I can think of that may help.

IMO, JT looks high in almost very picture I've seen of him, and I see a face of a cocaine/meth user. Used up, huge dark circles...the guy has been checked out for a long time. Jmho, of course, but thinking of cleanup and disposal (hate typing that work in relation to a human being), to me he will have chosen the path of least resistance. Close to home. Easy access. I mean, he tossed a significant piece of evidence (trunk liner) almost as an afterthought. Not a big thinker, I'm guessing. Everything is a reaction.

I'm from St Paul. I have explored evey nook and cranny of this area in my time here and have been wracking my brain thinking of where poor Kira could be.

There are many many areas along the river that can be very isolated and reachable by car.

By Mall of America-I'd check Fort Snelling State Park off Post Road and then maybe explore the wooded areas along both sides of the river.

The St Paul Winter Carnival hosts a medallian hunt evey year-forums dedicated to this would be a great resource for area parks and woods-these people are serious and leave no stone unturned searching for the medallian--good resource for topographical/accessability if I'm being clear. Ill try to find a link.

Also, hate to type this but if JT is as reactive as I'm guessing, I wonder if he attempted to dismember Kira's body at home. Would this account for any spatter evidence?

I will keep Kira's friends and family in my thoughts and prayers and post anything I can think of that may help.

I had that same exact thought about JT being a drug user. It's the flat affect on his face in every photo! I have seen that same look on tons of people who I know for sure to be using something.

Tipline setup to aid police in tracking JTs whereabouts from 9PM to 9:45AM.

http://www.startribune.com/local/east/194373251.html

Again in this press conference, the officer seems to be saying "the roommate was cooperative, and HE continues that". It is at about the 5:45 mark. I thought I had heard the roommate referred to as 'he' before, but decided it was just his accent after no one else noticed it. Am I just not used to a Minnesotan accent, or is he in this statement indeed inferring that the roommate is a male? I don't know that knowing the roommate's gender is necessarily important, but it could be.

I had that same exact thought about JT being a drug user. It's the flat affect on his face in every photo! I have seen that same look on tons of people who I know for sure to be using something.

I totally agree.

Been thinking about the roommate, and tried to look up who actually owns the house on the 500 block of Iowa Ave E in St Paul, but the property tax info is pay for subscription only. Don't know if that would shed any light on the situation. Wondering who owns the home?

Again in this press conference, the officer seems to be saying "the roommate has been cooperative, and HE continues that". It is at about the 5:45 mark. I thought I had heard the roommate referred to as 'he' before, but decided it was just his accent after no one else noticed it. Am I just not used to a Minnesotan accent, or is he in this statement indeed inferring that the roommate is a male? I don't know that knowing the roommate's gender is necessarily important, but it could be.

I definitely heard "he" his cooperating with police.

Wonder how he explains not checking with his wife's family to see if she is with them or contacted them before filing a report of her being missing?!?

Doesn't Kira's family live in Wisconsin and Arkansas?

She's from Wisconsin and most of her family is there.

Got maps to any of these places? I know some of them like fort snelling state park. We may go searching this weekend and next week.

This is truly a very tragic situation, and I pray that Kira will be found in no time... It really hit so close to the home as I grew up in Bloomington and can confidently say I know the area very well, as I currently live a 10-min drive from the Mall... and pass it everyday on my way to St. Paul for college...

I know that the police are withholding plethora of information regarding this situation, so that the on-going investigation wont be hindered... but there are two things I am wondering about...

1. Amount of debris found in the driver's side of the car???

2. In what direction did the driver drive Kira's car into the Mall???

From what I have read, it seems like the perp was in a mindset of disposing the body and the car as quickly as possible after attempting to clean up the crime scene at the Trevino Home...

Reason why I ask what direction did Kira's car enter the mall is because there are only 5 entrances into the Mall... 2 for South, 2 for North, and 1 for East... The east entrance pretty much goes into the parking ramp itself... Both West and East are accessible from the North and the South entrances... There are no entrances into the West Ramp directly like East Ramp has because of the Highway (Hwy 77/Cedar Ave)...

My first thought when the police disclosed that Kira's car was found at MOA parking ramp was why did the Perp dispose of the car there??? Then I slowly worked my way out and realized that the Police did not disclose which entrance did the car enter??? Reason for this is because I know that the MN Valley Wildlife Refuge is pretty much the border for the southern part of Bloomington... and there is an access where you can park and do whatever you want in the Refuge... This access is less than 6 blocks away from MOA... All you have to do is exit MOA at the Southern entrance, go east on Killebrew Drive, then go south on Old Shakopee Road and at the first stoplight, turn left and you'll be on the road which forks shortly, the access road going left, a road leading to a factory on the right, leading to the small parking lot then walk down not far into the Refuge itself... This might be a good place to do a search if possible...

I also can think of two or three accesses off the Old Shakopee Road and the 34th Ave that would be less than a mile away from MOA and likely on a route from St. Paul to Bloomington... Theres also a park off the Hwy 5 right in front of the MSP Airport which would provide access into the Refuge too...

Pretty much the shortest route from the Trevino Home to MOA would have the Perp drive south on 35E then get off onto the 7th St, which would go directly to the airport, passing Fort Snelling on the way, crossing the Mississippi River, then taking the 34th Ave exit, turning left onto 34th Ave and staying on it as 34th Ave will become Old Shakopee Road... and Old Shakopee Road will meet Killebrew Drive, which will take you right to MOA...

Just throwing out my knowledge of the area and trying to think the way the Perp would be thinking at that time... and hope it helps some...

Again, Prayers and Thoughts goes out to Kira and her family daily, hoping for her safe return...

In the bulletin post at twitter post of SPPD, they included several photos of the car itself and if you look at the rear bumper closely, you can see that there is an area of the bumper where it seems clean... You can see where the dirty part ends and the "clean area" starts, which in my mind, is very consistent with something big being pulled out of the trunk...

Everything regarding cleaning and disposing of evidences seems very hastily done and in a major hurry... which definitely would work towards achieving justice and closure for Kira and her family...

The MN Valley Wildlife Refuge is pretty much right next to my house so I can try and plan some search time there as well. MoA is only about 10 minutes away. Good ideas so far.

This is truly a very tragic situation, and I pray that Kira will be found in no time... It really hit so close to the home as I grew up in Bloomington and can confidently say I know the area very well, as I currently live a 10-min drive from the Mall... and pass it everyday on my way to St. Paul for college...

I know that the police are withholding plethora of information regarding this situation, so that the on-going investigation wont be hindered... but there are two things I am wondering about...

1. Amount of debris found in the driver's side of the car???

2. In what direction did the driver drive Kira's car into the Mall???

From what I have read, it seems like the perp was in a mindset of disposing the body and the car as quickly as possible after attempting to clean up the crime scene at the Trevino Home...

Reason why I ask what direction did Kira's car enter the mall is because there are only 5 entrances into the Mall... 2 for South, 2 for North, and 1 for East... The east entrance pretty much goes into the parking ramp itself... Both West and East are accessible from the North and the South entrances... There are no entrances into the West Ramp directly like East Ramp has because of the Highway (Hwy 77/Cedar Ave)...

My first thought when the police disclosed that Kira's car was found at MOA parking ramp was why did the Perp dispose of the car there??? Then I slowly worked my way out and realized that the Police did not disclose which entrance did the car enter??? Reason for this is because I know that the MN Valley Wildlife Refuge is pretty much the border for the southern part of Bloomington... and there is an access where you can park and do whatever you want in the Refuge... This access is less than 6 blocks away from MOA... All you have to do is exit MOA at the Southern entrance, go east on Killebrew Drive, then go south on Old Shakopee Road and at the first stoplight, turn left and you'll be on the road which forks shortly, the access road going left, a road leading to a factory on the right, leading to the small parking lot then walk down not far into the Refuge itself... This might be a good place to do a search if possible...

I also can think of two or three accesses off the Old Shakopee Road and the 34th Ave that would be less than a mile away from MOA and likely on a route from St. Paul to Bloomington... Theres also a park off the Hwy 5 right in front of the MSP Airport which would provide access into the Refuge too...

Pretty much the shortest route from the Trevino Home to MOA would have the Perp drive south on 35E then get off onto the 7th St, which would go directly to the airport, passing Fort Snelling on the way, crossing the Mississippi River, then taking the 34th Ave exit, turning left onto 34th Ave and staying on it as 34th Ave will become Old Shakopee Road... and Old Shakopee Road will meet Killebrew Drive, which will take you right to MOA...

Just throwing out my knowledge of the area and trying to think the way the Perp would be thinking at that time... and hope it helps some...

Again, Prayers and Thoughts goes out to Kira and her family daily, hoping for her safe return...

Very helpful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back