GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

Forgive me for asking a stupid question:blushing:

Why is it JT is charged with 2 counts of second-degree murder. Was Kira pregnant?

Not a stupid question!
Defendant.
The Complainant, being duly sworn, makes complaint to the above-named Court and states that there is probable cause to believe that the Defendant committed the following offense(s):
COUNT 1
On or about the 21st day of February, 2013 to the 22nd day of February, 2013, in Ramsey County, Minnesota, the defendant, JEFFERY DALE TREVINO, did unlawfully cause the death of K.K.T. with intent to effect the death of K.K.T.
Said acts constituting the offense of Murder in the Second Degree in violation of MN Statute: §609.19.1(1) Maximum Sentence: 40 years
COUNT 2
On or about the 21st day of February, 2013 to the 22nd day of February, 2013, in Ramsey County, Minnesota, the defendant, JEFFERY DALE TREVINO, did unlawfully cause the death of K.K.T. without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony.
Said acts constituting the offense of Murder in the Second Degree in violation of MN Statute: §609.19.2(1) Maximum Sentence: 40 years

Source: http://kstp.com/kstpImages/repository/cs/files/Trevino, Jeffery 2_28_13.pdf

How do they train dogs in underwater cadaver searches?

There also info from a credible source that they found a hole in the ice other than the one they made.

I was wondering about this, how did they get her into the lake if it was frozen, so this explains it. I bet they thought she wouldn't be found until the ice melts.

I hope they find her.

Oh my word, those divers are heroes whether they find Kira or not. Can you imagine being the one to locate her (or any victim)? I'm sure it is not easy.

It is 23 degrees fahrenheit and wind is blowing 17 mph right now. The sun is shining, but it is deceiving. Besides the divers, LE and others are out there braving the elements.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they find her soon. Can't imagine the pain and heartache her family and loved ones are experiencing. Hugs to them.

They did mention something at the last presser about the chain of lakes, how one flows into the other, and how there is a little bit of a current. Keller Lake would flow into Lake Phalen he said.

I was just coming to paost the KARE coverage. They are still diving, but apparently a woman claims to have seen two men dragging a body to the lake.

Based on a tweet from Mara Gottfried the Pioneer Press reporter. Police are saying that the evidence found at Keller Lake Park include a bloody pillo, pillow case, sports bra, shirt and sponge. The DNA matches Kira's

Also, new charges are being filed against JT

Evidence found in a plastic bag that was tied shut

I hate to say this, but it makes me wonder if she was sleeping at the time? :-(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member