Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

Finding Madeline Kingsbury

Please enjoy this funny clip of Maddi in Mexico at Ek Balam Mayan ruin site on the Yucatán Peninsula when she was just a little girl.

Even then she was so smart and just a little bit sassy.

We miss this amazing woman.

Do not give up hope.

We will find you Maddi
1f499.png

PS. Her go-to snack was tuna and crackers
1f60a.png

Cutest think ever, her daughter looks so much like her!

1685233636698.png

WINONA, Minn. (FOX 9) - It's been nearly 60 days and there are still no answers in the disappearance of Madeline Kingsbury, but those close to the missing mother of two are not giving up hope.

"Although it's emotionally overwhelming, it's good to be back and searching somewhere that's going to be effective," said Michaela Rieple, Kingsbury's friend.

With guidance from authorities, volunteers with Minnesota United searched Latch Island in Winona on Saturday, which had been flooded. The group helps families across the state whose loved ones have gone missing.

With renewed searches also comes a push to find Maddi before her 27th birthday on June 1st. Her family is asking residents to light their homes blue, as well as tie blue ribbons around the city of Winona as a sign of solidarity and support for Maddi and her kids.

Weeks ago there was a lot of enthusiasm about a note from LE talking about looking at wells and windmill bases. There was discussion about whether there was evidence in regard to those areas of interest. Weeks on, are we all agreed that was just a wild goose chase now?

Weeks ago there was a lot of enthusiasm about a note from LE talking about looking at wells and windmill bases. There was discussion about whether there was evidence in regard to those areas of interest. Weeks on, are we all agreed that was just a wild goose chase now?

IMO, no. We never know what LE is thinking. They can keep their cards very close to the chest. They may have gotten what they needed, but we may not know for a while, if ever.

Example: in the case of Felicia Johnson, the family publicly said several times that they thought Felicia was last seen at a club. Houston LE never responded to those claims, not even to acknowledge or deny them, but it turns out they were on the right trail. I personally thought it had gone completely cold until they announced the POI.

I just have to trust that LE is doing everything they can, without a stream of updates, even to prosecute a "no body" case if necessary.

MOO I don't believe there are any wild goose chases in the search for Maddi. She is still missing. They can't leave a stone unturned.

MOO I don't believe there are any wild goose chases in the search for Maddi. She is still missing. They can't leave a stone unturned.
That's fair. I guess my point was that people pointed to the request about wells and windmills as if it was so meaningful. IMO at this point we know it wasn't. LE was just, as you say, overturning all stones because they didn't have any clue.

I understand everyone has their hopes and dreams and who knows, maybe LE really does know all and just won't share. I can't argue hopes and dreams. In terms of evidence that we can actually discuss and debate there is very little.

That's fair. I guess my point was that people pointed to the request about wells and windmills as if it was so meaningful. IMO at this point we know it wasn't. LE was just, as you say, overturning all stones because they didn't have any clue.

I understand everyone has their hopes and dreams and who knows, maybe LE really does know all and just won't share. I can't argue hopes and dreams. In terms of evidence that we can actually discuss and debate there is very little.
The search in wells etc. could still be ongoing though, so it could be meaningful.

I agree that there's been very little info released!

Your correct very little to discuss. LE an searchers are up against many unknowns. Trying to find a needle in a haystack. Which direction, who took her? There are so many unknowns & somebody has all the answers, to bring Maddi back & they aren't co-operating.The person responsible will end up caught.

I keep hoping I'll see in the news one day that MK has been found or at least someone has been arrested. If AF is a person of interest, you would think that any forensics, digital evidence, etc has been returned and if he is the one, be arrested. Case have been brought and solved with less, IMO

I think the weirdest thing for me, is how absolutely silent and invisible AF has been. If the parent of my children was missing, I would be doing everything possible. I would be at every vigil. Every search. I would be going door to door. There just seems to be no sense of need or urgency to try and help find her.

Madi, where are you?

Finding Madeline Kingsbury

Reminder:
The custody trial regarding Madeline’s children is set for June 6th and 7th. The time is TBD (post will be made the day prior with that information).
We all would love to see as many people as possible outside the courthouse in peaceful support.
These shirts are not yet available for purchase. This is a great example of what can be worn in support.
Thank you Rubianne St Mane for everything you have done in support of Madeline.
#MissingMaddiJane

1685572282900.png

Hoping we may see some action between now and June 6th. IMO the special prosecutor was brought in to review the case and advise on a no body prosecution. It seems without some cooperation, Maddi is not going to be found. That’s my frustration at the moment speaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back