MN MN - St Paul, GRAPHIC, WhtMale 20-40, UP12123, frozen in vacant bldg, layers of clothing, Feb'85

He's been officially added now:

"The DNA Doe Project has begun work on a new case in partnership with the Ramsey County Medical Examiner’s Office in Minnesota. This case is part of our pre-funding program - meaning the lab won't begin work until we have the funding for the case. Please consider donating today!"

I had submitted Mark Weisman before I saw Mark Clark. Mark Weisman went missing from my territory, Harris County in March of 1981. At 67-70" and 145-169 lbs he sports the curly hair. Now looking back, his nose is too wide, EH?

I see some resemblance, but the deceased has a beard and a different face shape to the MP. The deceased has a longer face, but that might just be because he has a beard and his mouth is open. I know post mortem changes are very common. It’s quite hard to tell much about this decedent because he’s so blue from what I assume to be frostbite. He looks more like his natural skin tone in the side profile.

I had submitted Mark Weisman before I saw Mark Clark. Mark Weisman went missing from my territory, Harris County in March of 1981. At 67-70" and 145-169 lbs he sports the curly hair. Now looking back, his nose is too wide, EH?

I’ll have to look closer. Decedent was also taller and heavier at 5’11” 180.

Cases submitted to NamUs, and both investigating agencies.

On Oct 10, 1983, Thomas Carey Dubbs, a chronic alcoholic, was last seen in St. Charles, MN. ~1.3 years later, an unidentified man was found deceased in St. Paul, MN, frozen during the winter. Both men are said to be 5' 11" tall, 180 lbs., and have brown hair. The cases are ~92 miles apart.

Thomas would have been ~46 years old, and the unidentified's estimated age is between 20-40 years of age. While I don't think the unidentified looks 46 years old, I suspect having been frozen may have given him a more youthful appearance. Nevertheless, these two cases should be ruled out.

Thomas Carey Dubbs
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Cases submitted to NamUs, and both investigating agencies.

On Oct 10, 1983, Thomas Carey Dubbs, a chronic alcoholic, was last seen in St. Charles, MN. ~1.3 years later, an unidentified man was found deceased in St. Paul, MN, frozen during the winter. Both men are said to be 5' 11" tall, 180 lbs., and have brown hair. The cases are ~92 miles apart.

Thomas would have been ~46 years old, and the unidentified's estimated age is between 20-40 years of age. While I don't think the unidentified looks 46 years old, I suspect having been frozen may have given him a more youthful appearance. Nevertheless, these two cases should be ruled out.

Thomas Carey Dubbs
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
It’s honestly hard to tell. The deceased has a pretty wide age range. He doesn’t appear to have too much gray in his hair and his teeth are pretty good. His hair doesn’t appear like he dyed it, it looks natural. Based on his postmortem photo and his reconstruction I think the deceased was about 30-35 when he died. The beard makes him look a bit older IMO, but his hair and teeth suggest he was pretty young but not in his twenties young. Being frozen definitely preserved him well! He’s just blue, but that may be because he’s frozen and/or because he was dead for a few weeks, decomposition. I think he would’ve retained a natural look if Thomas is in fact the deceased. He would’ve looked older.

JMO MOO

In 1985, it's also possible -- indeed, likely -- that the UID's hair was permed. Guys were really hot for the curly look around then.

I think he really looks like Mark Clarke.
It looks natural to me, not permed. Both Marks have been ruled out AFAIK.

Okay so I was looking for another John Doe today, and stumbled upon this one.
What do you think of a possible match between David Meacham and this John Doe? I really think it's a long shot, considering circumstances that his car was found in Arizona and the Doe was found in Minnesota, but the curly hair/beard is what got me.

Date missing 5/9/84 - John Doe Found --- 2/7/85
David's was 25 when he went missing - Doe was to be between 20-40
David 5'10 160lbs- Doe was measured 5'11 180lbs

Plus we don't know what color of eyes the Doe has.

1711648083320.png1711648094003.png
David was working in Las Vegas, Nevada when he left for Salt Lake City, Utah on 05/09/1984. His vehicle was found abandoned on 05/23/1984 in Littlefield, Arizona near a desert area. His belongings were found inside the vehicle and his keys were found on the ground outside of the vehicle. He has not been seen or heard from since.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back