Found Deceased Mo - Archie Lee Weaver, 55, Troy, 8 June 2018 *endangered*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Archie Lee Weaver, 55, was last seen on Friday in the 200 block of Villa Drive. He is without his medication and does not have access to a car. He suffers from dementia, Alzheimer's, depression and other medical issues. Weaver is 6-foot-2 and 325 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Still0611_00000_1528752786604_16287414_ver1.0.jpg

Troy police looking for missing 55-year-old with dementia

This is local for me and I actually work for the company that manages the place where he lives, though his property is not one that I manage in our town. I am in contact with their maint. tech daily and he was contacted by the family yesterday to complete a welfare check as the family was worried after not being able to get a hold of him. The weird thing about this is that everything was gone from the bedroom, furniture, clothes, everything, but only the bedroom stuff was gone. And it looked like he hadn't been there in a while. Furthermore, this property is for elderly and or disabled persons and is set up in a way that if your neighbor was moving stuff out you'd notice but he was not seen moving anything out of the unit.

TROY, Mo. - The search for a missing 55-year-old man may have come to an end, but it’s not the conclusion police and his loved one had hoped.

On Thursday morning, a passerby discovered a badly decomposed body alongside a ditch in Lincoln County. Police could not confirm if this was the body of Archie Weaver, who went missing June 8, but suspect this could be him.

“When we went through his pockets to try to find any identification and in his wallet, there was a Mr. Weaver identification,” said Det. Tony Stewart, Troy Police Department.
Human remains found along Hwy 61 in Lincoln County

TROY, Mo. (AP) — Remains found along Highway 61 in Lincoln County have been identified as those of a missing man who was suffering from dementia.

Authorities say identification found in a wallet helped police identify the man as 55-year-old Archie Lee Weaver of Troy. His decomposed body was discovered Thursday near Troy in Lincoln County.

Police say Weaver suffered from Alzheimer’s disease, depression and other medical conditions. An autopsy is planned.
http://www.ktrs.com/human-remains-identified-as-missing-lincoln-county-man/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen