GUILTY MO - Autumn Nash, 5 mos, beaten to death, Mountain View, 16 June 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Filly, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Bobbie M Derryberry aged 21 admitted to police she dropped her 5 month old daughter on her back because? What else? She was crying.

Derryberry already on probation for child endangerment also admitted to smacking Autumn "pretty good" on the face and nose. Looks like there are two older children.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=823232

Drops an infant on her back and smacks her.

2. Loading...

3. Filly

4. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

5. Filly

Exactly how does that work I wonder? You give birth in 2009, and in 2010. You are put on probation for five years for endangering the welfare of one of those kids yet you reproduce in 2013 and walk out of the hospital with your newborn?

What does the probation do?

Just matter of fact says she dropped an infant on the floor. Does she reproduce to have someone to beat up on?

6. pistolina

pistolina New Member

Filly I don't understand it either. I have a friend who is a foster mom to 4 and every 9 to 10 months they get another baby from the egg donor. Egg donor is 24 and has had 11 pregnancies. She is currently pregnant again. The state requires that they either take the new baby or they give back all the kids, since they want to keep all the siblings together. These kids have been in foster care for 28 months, with the youngest being 7 months old.

7. Columbo

Columbo New Member

This is so sickening. The poor little baby probably never knew a moment's peace,kind care, or real love in her short life.

When is there going to be some kind of law for mandatory sterilization of people like this? That would be more effective than sending them to prison. Sorry if I sound like a Nazi, but it's really true, these morons have to be stopped from reproducing.:banghead: They don't deserve to have children!

8. Filly

Bless your friend.

9. Filly

Columbo, don't apologize that's your opinion.

Hey, the US had forced sterilization before Germany.

It makes no sense. Like Pistolina just described how her friend gets a new foster child every so many months via one "mother". It won't happen, but how about forced birth control at least?

10. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

Unless they sever the the youngest, each new child restarts the clock on the the 15 months rule of the federal Adoption and Safe Family Act.

My adopted sons birth mother was/is the same way. My lawyer actually advised not to take my child's half sibling as it would link the DFS cases and restart the clock. I'm glad I didn't. Last I heard, she was up to number 6 .. And they're scattered & all in care. Very very sad.

11. Public_Hysteria

Public_Hysteria Rest in peace, Adrienne

What?! Dropped her 5 MONTH OLD daughter because she was crying?

I have no words.

Rest in peace darling girl. :( :candle:

12. Tonya421

Tonya421 New Member

From the probable cause affidavit

During the interview Bobbie Derryberry (mother) admitted that on Friday (14th of June 2013) that
    "A.N. wouldn't stop crying so I dropped her in the floor on her back". Bobbie demonstrated to
    Wiedemann how that took place demonstarting with a roll of paper towels. Standing, Bobbie
    Derryberryleld her child (paper towels) at chin level with both hands and threw her forwards a little,
    letting her drop to the ground.
    Bobbie also stated "I smacked her 2 or 3 good times I guess on the
    back, and I smacked her in the face on her nose pretty good". Bobbie Derryberry stated that at other
    times she had fallen over her dogs and had dropped A.N. on the floor.
    http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2013-06/345603900-18093344.pdf

That happened on Friday, so they didn't call for help on Friday OR Saturday, woke up at 1:30 on Sunday (really?).

Sterilization? Yep, without a doubt. P This trash did this on purpose. I

FB page https://www.facebook.com/bobbie.nash.92

13. Tonya421

Tonya421 New Member

Interesting reading if you go to topix page for that area

14. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators