MO MO - Bianca Piper, 13, Foley, 10 March 2005

Bump for Bianca. Very much questioning if Bianca's mother has anything more to do with her disappearance after burning her other daughter with a hair iron. :(

Sad to say, I agree:( I have read about one too many cases where it turns out to be those closest to them who knew where they were all the time. Did she really drop her off for a walk? It's a good story, because it can't rlly be verified-hard to say if it's true or not. Coral Hall's case is a prime example.

The circumstances have always been very bizarre in this case. I never felt it terribly likely a predator happened to be lurking in that exact place at that exact moment. I always thought either hit and run (and someone hid the body out of fear) or something more close to "home".

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

I never suspected B's mom of being the cause of her disappearance until she hit her daughter with that curling iron and before that I had no idea what to suspect that happend to B. Even if driving out to a certain location and then having B walk home to work off anger was a method that B's therapist recommended, then why did B's mom have her wear such little clothing in below zero temperature. Things just are not adding up.

I never suspected B's mom of being the cause of her disappearance until she hit her daughter with that curling iron and before that I had no idea what to suspect that happend to B. Even if driving out to a certain location and then having B walk home to work off anger was a method that B's therapist recommended, then why did B's mom have her wear such little clothing in below zero temperature. Things just are not adding up.

I also agree! It just doesnt make sense you would let your child wear minimal clothing in such cold. That, along with the curling iron information, gives me doubt that a predator was lurking by at all. According to her Charley Project page, both her mother & her mother's boyfriend that lived with them passed polygraph tests, so they are not considered suspects at all...but let's keep in mind, Gary Ridgeway, serial killer of over 40 women in Washington, also passed a polygraph test when questioned years before he was finally caught due to DNA linkage from one of the victims. Polygraphs aren't always accurate.

We just passed the nine year anniversary of Bianca's disappearance. Still thinking about her and not giving up hope!

Bump for Bianca. After rereading Bianca's thread I actually don't think Bianca's mother had anything to do with Bianca's disappearance. Bianca does have DNA in NamUs, so it sounds like she's not among the unidentified. This case is a total blur to me. It is almost like she did dissappear into thin air. I do think human trafficking is a possibility sady.

http://fox2now.com/2014/09/16/sister-of-missing-girl-admits-trafficking-high-school-girls/

A St. Charles County, MO Judge sentenced 24-year-old Tiffany Piper to eight years in prison for selling two high school girls for sex. It was an elaborate and lucrative sex trade that that sold young girls.

Piper pulled her coat over her head, cigarette in hand, as she walked into Court with her Mom. Piper told the Court how she sold two suburban High School girls for sex in June of 2012. She explained how she managed the sex business and placed ads online, inviting guys to pay for sex with teens in a St. Peters Extended Stay America.

Tiffany Piper is known as the sister of Bianca Piper, the Lincoln County, MO girl who’s been missing since 2005. Bianca was 13 at the time. It’s a tragic coincidence, but something happened to Tiffany after Bianca vanished. These sex ads popped up online. Someone was trafficking Tiffany Piper for sex.

Wasn't Bianca's mother charged with hitting Tiffany at some point after Bianca's disappearance?

Now I am really starting to question Bianca's mother being involved in her disappearance again. Poor Bianca!

Wasn't Bianca's mother charged with hitting Tiffany at some point after Bianca's disappearance?

Yeah, I thought there was a police report regarding Bianca's sister being hit with a curling iron or something by the mother. Although, I am not sure if Tiffany is the only sister or not.

It sounds like these girls didn't have the easiest time growing up. The charges Tiffany Piper was sentenced for today were from 2012 I believe... meaning she was only 22 when arrested for trafficking those girls. Makes you wonder just how young she was when she was first trafficked. :(

Now I am really starting to question Bianca's mother being involved in her disappearance again. Poor Bianca!
I have never believed this to be an isolated crime. I've always suspected if Mom wasn't involved, she knew more than she was saying.

Family marking 10th anniversary of missing Foley girl with fading hope
54faee2154cd3.image.jpg

Bianca Noel Piper disappeared in 2015 in Foley, Mo. The image on the left is from 2005. The image on the right has
been modified to show how she might look in 2015. Photo from www.missingkids.com

LINCOLN COUNTY • Ten years after the 13-year-old girl who loved horses, Barbies and the color purple disappeared without a trace, hope is hard to come by, her mother says. Shannon Tanner hasn’t given up on finding her daughter, Bianca Piper, alive, but every year it’s gotten harder to commemorate the anniversary of her disappearance.

One year, Tanner said she did nothing to mark the day, and she regretted it.

“Whether we pass out fliers or sit at home and grieve, we still have to go through the emotion of what the day is, and I’d rather be out there trying to make sure everybody remembers her,” she said.

Tuesday marks 10 years since Bianca was last seen. On March 10, 2005, Tanner drove her to a bridge down the street from their home on a remote, winding, gravel road in Foley and let her out to walk back home after an argument. It was a snowy night, and Bianca was wearing blue jeans, tennis shoes and an Adidas hoodie.

The two had argued over Bianca’s not doing the dishes. The teen suffered from bipolar and attention deficit hyperactivity disorders, and the walks were recommended by a mental health therapist to calm her. Bianca was on several different medications to help control her mood swings and aggressive tendencies.

A massive search of 270 square miles turned up no leads. Police said they suspected Bianca had been a victim of foul play.

On at least one occasion, police called Bianca’s family to come meet with a girl who they thought might be Bianca. Those days renewed Tanner’s faith that Bianca would be found, but it was short-lived, she said.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_ccdad198-3191-5041-a01c-75cd283629fa.html
52c6cda7155ef.preview-620.jpg

Shannon Tanner, mother of Bianca Piper, gets a hug from her boyfriend, Jim Felt on March 10, 2007, during a
commemoration on the grounds of the Winfield Middle School for the 2nd anniversary of Bianca disappearance.

54faee21bee03.image.jpg

THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2007 - Shannon Tanner hangs an updated computer generated aged photo on an electric pole of
her daughter, Bianca Piper, who vanished two years ago when she was 13. This was along Main Street in Winfield, MO.
Shannon said," I hope I don't have to wait four years like the Hornbecks' ". Sam Leone | Post-Dispatch

5756ea5f213f6.image.png

Bianca, 13, was let out of the car to walk about a mile to her home in Lincoln County near Foley — something a mental health professional had suggested and her mother had done before to let her calm down after a quarrel. She has not been seen since. Call the Lincoln County sheriff’s office, 636-528-8546, with information.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...ion_f5d06308-324f-50cf-b202-08d004abdb6e.html

In my opinion did anyone check out the doctor that suggested the treatment and he had known that they be dropping her off and if it was dark had been the doctors last appointment. Just my thoughts

I think her own family might have something to do with her disappearance or knows a lot more than they would admit.

Her sister- who had been trafficked herself- trafficking teen girls a few years ago...I wouldn't be surprised if the mother was somehow involved in Bianca's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back