MO MO - Boone Co, Rock Bridge State Park, UnsUnc Adult, UP17422, skull fragment in hay trough in abandoned bar, Feb'17

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

*NO IMAGES*

NamUs #UP17422
NamUs Case Created February 2, 2018
ME/C Case Number ME-17-059

Unsure, Uncertain
Date Body Found February 13, 2017
Estimated Year of Death--
Estimated PMI Years
Inventory of Remains Torso not recovered One or more limbs not recovered One or both hands not recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only
Location Found Boone County, Missouri
Estimated Age Range--

Circumstances of Recovery - Skull fragment located in a hay trough inside an abandoned bar in Rock Bridge State Park in Boone County, MO. A search of the area revealed no other remains.

Wait, what?

I've been in some dive bars -- but not one had a hay trough! Now barNs, that's a different, hay-filled story.

Wonder if the deceased passed in this location, or was placed there?

Show of hands -- who thinks this is a barn instead of a bar?

jmho ymmv lrr

Do found remains automatically get tested to see if there not anybody's that's missing whether the missing is from that area or a ways away I wonder cause there's a cold case of a missing friend of mine an his body was never recovered an his family knows nothing only that he was murder in September of 2012 in Harrisburg mo

Do found remains automatically get tested to see if there not anybody's that's missing whether the missing is from that area or a ways away I wonder cause there's a cold case of a missing friend of mine an his body was never recovered an his family knows nothing only that he was murder in September of 2012 in Harrisburg mo

The linked article states this is a "skull fragment." Very few options to match to missing persons.

@Susikatze has called our favorite genetic testing firm to this thread.

Sorry to learn about your missing friend!

jmho ymmv lrr

I went to the University of Missouri Columbia and have been to Rock Bridge State Park. I too think the NAMUS entry may have a typo. I think the remains were found in an abandoned BARN.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back