GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, there is a sex offender, initials JH, who resides outside of Cardwell MO. His work is shown on the map to be near the intersection of 412 and State Highway P. (However, when you type that actual address into Google, it comes up as much further west on Highway P.)

Anyway, if you map the home address and the work location, according to the map, it is a straight shot from his work to home passing through Breeann's home. He is a 2nd degree statutory sodomy from 2001 with an 11yo girl. I sure hope that he's been checked out.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/search.jsp

I mapped it for a visual.

Great work Hollye! You are an amazing map-maker and I truly hope this person is interviewed about where he was on Saturday.

Great work Hollye! You are an amazing map-maker and I truly hope this person is interviewed about where he was on Saturday.

Thanks! I'm just confused as to why there is such a large discrepancy between where the address is located and where it pinpoints on the SO map. Is it just inaccurate or does he actually work at the little farm location on the map, but the address is listed for the primary farm?

I wish there was a news helicopter hovering overhead...to report what is going on :(

My heart goes out to her family; saw their interview on the Today Show.

Please come home safe, Breeann.

:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

Thanks! I'm just confused as to why there is such a large discrepancy between where the address is located and where it pinpoints on the SO map. Is it just inaccurate or does he actually work at the little farm location on the map, but the address is listed for the primary farm?

Yes, I see now why you have both places pointed out on the map. It is weird but sometimes Google maps is way off with the numeric addresses. Streetview isn't available for the places listed on the map either, sigh. The place just east of the highway looks like a farm and the place in the west is farmland too. Gonna guess he works on a farm.

Surely with so few RSO's nearby, they would be checkled out right away, and with FBI involved, I can't imagine this being anything but close to the top of the checklist.

This little girls family loves her so much and it seems they treated her so special and yet someone appears to have taken her away.....

Then there are so many precious ones who should be taken away (by social services) and aren't....

I have so much trouble understanding sometimes. It's all so senseless....

SENATH, MO (KAIT) – Senath Police are telling Region 8 News that the evidence found in a field south of Senath could produce DNA, but they still won't release what the evidence is.

According to Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes, they have sent the evidence to the state's crime lab to try and get DNA. Karnes said they put a rush order on the evidence, and hope to have an answer in about 2 days.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946...-sign-in-search-for-missing-breeann-rodriguez

2 days? I hope she is found before then...:( This must be so hard on everyone in the area, not knowing what is going on. I wonder if they mean the little girl's DNA or a possible suspect?

15227946_BG8.jpg

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946...-sign-in-search-for-missing-breeann-rodriguez

Why does something tell me it is her clothes.... :cry:

Region 8's Brandi Hodges interviewed Chief Karnes who said he thinks the evidence found is a bad sign in the investigation, but wouldn't elaborate further. Karnes also said he doesn't believe the evidence was in the filed the first time it was searched.

Oh I hate this. That tiny little girl was her mom & dads little princess. I cannot bear to think what this quote means happened to her. :cry:

Karnes also said he doesn't believe the evidence was in the filed (sp) the first time it was searched.

Does this mean someone placed evidence in the field AFTER it was searched?

Does this mean someone placed evidence in the field AFTER it was searched?

Most likely.

Looking very, very bad for Breeann. :(

But if someone returned to that location to dispose of evidence, IMO that could mean a perp is still in the area. Local. Gives me hope that they will be caught.

That means that the perp returned to the field area sometime after 7 pm last night and before the search resumed this morning (second piece of evidence found around 11:30 am). Someone passing through and going to work, I wonder?

Usually LE has these areas closed off the traffic when evidence is found.

So they are saying that these fields had already been searched and were then searched again?

Based on the photo posted above by CN2Souls, the road is a dirt road. Was there any LE stationed overnight in the area? Oh boy....I hope someone saw something and that maybe car tracks can assist with ID'ing a vehicle having gone down the path.

My nerves are shot....these cases just absolutely break your heart. I am very concerned about the "evidence." I don't want to think the worst.

Prayers for little Breeann.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member