GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColorBlanketField.jpg
images

This is how infrared helicopters person hiding in corn field looks like.

BREEANN RODRIGUEZ, Age Now: 3, Missing: 08/06/2011. Missing From SENATH, MO. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Dunklin County Sheriff's Office (Missouri) 1-573-888-2424.

More...

Shawn Hornbeck's bicycle was taken with him when he was kidnapped, wasn't it? And that was a stranger abduction when he was riding to a friends. And he was older. Much harder to grab both an 11 year old and their bike. Anything is possible.

I don't think this is true. He was rammed from behind and knocked into a ditch and then grabbed. I remember seeing a photo of the bent bike wheel. The discovery of the bike is what really got the search efforts going.

I really worry about the corn fields ::::::::(

I coworker just told me a story about a missing two-year-old in Wyoming (or somewhere around there). It was last week and he wandered outside. His mother realized he was gone and went looking for him, couldn't find him, blah blah blah. Called the police and they got right on it, searching all around. Apprently the home was surrounded by cornfields. They couldn't find him all evening (it got very cold at night) and the next day they were still searching. The mother finally got on a loud speaker and called his name. Then they heard him start crying.

He had wandered into the cornfield and gotten lost.

BUT he survived.

So there is hope.

I coworker just told me a story about a missing two-year-old in Wyoming (or somewhere around there). It was last week and he wandered outside. His mother realized he was gone and went looking for him, couldn't find him, blah blah blah. Called the police and they got right on it, searching all around. Apparently the home was surrounded by cornfields. They couldn't find him all evening (it got very cold at night) and the next day they were still searching. The mother finally got on a loud speaker and called his name. Then they heard him start crying.

He had wandered into the cornfield and gotten lost.

BUT he survived.

So there is hope.

Yeah,
Cornfields are very easy, even as an adult to get lost in.
Up north, they use to make maze and labyrinths in them for Halloween
and they made big money on it until the local LE were tired of having to go and find the people who would get lost in them and not able to get out. :doh:

Yeah,
Cornfields are very easy, even as an adult to get lost in.
Up north, they use to make maze and labyrinths in them for Halloween
and they made big money on it until the local LE were tired of having to go and find the people who would get lost in them and not able to get out. :doh:

Yep, I'm "up north" (WI) and they have those mazes here. They're fun! But if you've seen the movie The Children of the Corn, it might freak you out. :)

Yep, I'm "up north" (WI) and they have those mazes here. They're fun! But if you've seen the movie The Children of the Corn, it might freak you out. :)

:yes: I am an Wisconsinite :cheesehead: , myself...:giggle:

Omg my heart is breaking for him. Poor man seems like he can barely breathe. :cry:

I'm shocked. I just assumed since she AND her bike were missing they'd find that she had just gotten lost. It's been 3 days and no sign? I'm praying like mad her and her family!

So so sad... I hope they find her, but I fear the worst. Such an adorable child. My heart aches for her family, especially her brother who left her alone. He's too young to be responsible for his sister, but I'm sure he'll always feel that way. (We used to tell our son (8) to watch out for his sister (4) until one day he started crying and said that if something happened to her it would be all his fault. So we stopped saying that).

Prayers for Breeann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member