GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's scrutinize two theories.

1. Mom did something with BreeAnn after dad left and before he returned. It seems very unlikely that she could do this without anyone else noticing. She had at least one other child with her and possibly three other children. It's a small town. People probably know her vehicle. And it was broad daylight at about noon. Someone would see her.

2. The dad did something with her. If investigators can determine through interviews and witnesses that BreeAnn was home after her father left, this theory is completely baseless. And this theory also seems unlikely since it would probably require one parent to cover for the other.

OR we combine those two theories. One of them gets angry with her the night before, punishes her too severely, or she maybe found something toxic and ate it, and she is found dead in the morning. So both mom and dad make up the story about the abduction the next morning. I guess the weak link there would be the 5 yr old. I doubt you could get him to lie about riding bikes with her.

I remember a case where a woman hit a pedestrian and he went through her windshield - she drove home and left him to die in her garage, still stuck in her windshield. People can do some pretty horrific things.

I am just doubting it happened here, or there would be signs of an accident and LE would not be looking in a field, IMO...

It would be nice to know if the little girl was seen by anyone else after her father left that morning...just to confirm. So many cases lead back to the home, it almost does need to be clarified by LE these days that the family is not under any suspicion. I know LE doesn't like to announce the idea of a random child predator either, so it is kind of a catch-22 in a way...

If the training wheels are hers then what did the person do that took her? Why would there just be the training wheels?

Disposing of the training wheels so if the bike is spotted somewhere it would not be as likely to be recognized? Or, use the bike as a gift to lure another child?? UGH! I'm sick now. :sick:

If the training wheels are hers then what did the person do that took her? Why would there just be the training wheels?

If it's true that someone is trying to plant evidence to throw them off, perhaps the perps went in the opposite direction.

The training wheels just reek of being planted. Now I can't see a "stranger danger perp" bothering to plant evidence, he/she would be to busy hauling arse out of there.

I wish someone good with photoshop would so some photos of Breeann with boy style hair and maybe a ball cap.

ETA cropped pic
BreaennCrop.jpg

I don't get the comment:

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946...eves-theyre-missing-daughters?redirected=true

taking them in circles

How so?

looks to me like they grabbed her by the end of her road and drove south with her and her bike than threw the training wheels out the window as they drove....?

when I first read that I took it as going back to where they started i.e. the family home, family statements?

IMO
Not implicating anyone at all just MOO

I want desperately for this angel to be found alive

I remember a case where a woman hit a pedestrian and he went through her windshield - she drove home and left him to die in her garage, still stuck in her windshield. People can do some pretty horrific things.

Honey, that was on CSI. I saw that epidode.:blowkiss::blowkiss:

The training wheels just reek of being planted. Now I can't see a "stranger danger perp" bothering to plant evidence, he/she would be to busy hauling arse out of there.

I agree. Why remove the wheels and not the whole bike? I'm not sure if the training wheels were found in the ditch or in the fields themselves. If they were in the fields, then the person had to drive in there and tossed them or walked in with the wheels to hide them. This is very, very weird. Where is Breeann???? If they are her training wheels than I have a bad feeling about Breeann now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74