GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree--the primary motive was sexual whether he molested her or not. The computer searches are for kiddie *advertiser censored*. I think their initial leads/suspicions came from other neighbors who have active "hinky meters". People who have seen him observed him watching little girls and the hair on their necks stood up. Quiet, small meek man but something was a little off. We have all met these guys in public and in our neighborhoods---- we get a feeling and hug our kids a little closer. They may not look like monsters but something is off. Parents with little kisa, parents are working hard at work, parents whe less experience may not recognize it---but we older parents can pick it up...Besides that, in my line of work I have seen **** u wouldn't believe!!!!

I agree--the primary motive was sexual whether he molested her or not. The computer searches are for kiddie *advertiser censored*. I think their initial leads/suspicions came from other neighbors who have active "hinky meters". People who have seen him observed him watching little girls and the hair on their necks stood up. Quiet, small meek man but something was a little off. We have all met these guys in public and in our neighborhoods---- we get a feeling and hug our kids a little closer. They may not look like monsters but something is off. Parents with little kisa, parents are working hard at work, parents whe less experience may not recognize it---but we older parents can pick it up...Besides that, in my line of work I have seen **** u wouldn't believe!!!!

I don't recall seeing that the computer searches are for kiddie *advertiser censored*. Was that in one of the articles, or is that purely speculation?

BTW, my margins got all messed up suddenly. Anyone know how to fix it?

Do you live in the area DrDona?

hmmmm. it's gone........don't want to repeat rumors.

Have there been other missing girls in the area or surrounding area?

I'm pretty sure I saw the comment as well if it's the same one you are referring to. It was from a MM. And yes, it is gone now and so are many others. There were more comments than that. Someone has weeded them out.

I don't recall seeing that the computer searches are for kiddie *advertiser censored*. Was that in one of the articles, or is that purely speculation?

Sorry wanna.....my guess is that I did that. I still have not mastered the art of "shrink to fit."

It's not you. It's the pic of Ode Johnson Rd. Will be ok when we go to page 22.

How do you know the information I have placed in bold above? Is this information from an article you have read or merely speculation? If from an article, please provide a link as I have not found this information anywhere.

The "accidentally hit her" story will be easily verified if they find her body. The fact that they haven't yet makes me wonder if he is making this story up to cover for a larger offense.

BBM. That's for sure - we know it's not an innocent accident, because the guy's already been charged with first degree murder, and the prosecutor said he murdered Breeann by suffocation - not by striking her with the vehicle.

We know Shawn Morgan can not legally pronounce Breeann's death but, if Breeann was in fact dead after the car accident, this attorney is overcharging the case.

The "accidentally hit her" story will be easily verified if they find her body. The fact that they haven't yet makes me wonder if he is making this story up to cover for a larger offense.

I thought the "accidentally hit her story" was just a theory here on websleuths not actually reported or stated by the perp. jmo

What doesn't make any sense at all about the "confession" is why not just say he ran over her and she was dead? Why on earth admit to killing her? Especially since he either gave vague, or possibly wrong, info as to where she could be found?

WS is driving me a little bit crazy today :( Very slow...

The only thing that we know for sure is what was reported by LE indicating she was suffocated and they are looking for her in a body of water.

There is nothing firm with regards to Breeann being hit by a car or abducted for a host of reasons.

What we do know is LE keeps a lot of stuff close to the vest, of which, is understandable. However, IMO, it would have eased the minds of the local people IF Breeann was hit by a vehicle etc., rather then an abduction, LE would have at least stated this information.

LE usually keeps things close to the vest...why they came out with a cause of death in this case, before she is even found, is mystifying...

LE is also looking for her bike. I wonder if he placed both together or if he place both is separate areas.

I'm bothered by the 3rd item of interest and how it could be "negative for Breeann". There was potential for DNA evidence on either that mystery item or on the training wheels. If there was Breeann's blood on the training wheels, the dad would have seen it since he was shown the TW to identify them. The training wheels were said to look like new, IIRC. If he ran her over and she was on the bike, those wheels would be scraped up and damaged and bent. This area also gave off an odor that either the cadaver dogs or recovery dogs picked up on too. I really think the 3rd item is the item that has the DNA potential and it has to be very suspicious item for LE to be so concerned about it.

I pray they find her today. She needs to be home and in peace. I get very upset when a perp won't cooperate and tell where the body is.

I use to have a neighbor with a little girl that looked much like BR, but she was 5. She was quite the little pistol and just talked and talked. She had an older brother and a little one around 2 1/2. She would boss them both, which I found hysterical. Hands on hips..the whole bit. LOL

LE usually keeps things close to the vest...why they came out with a cause of death in this case, before she is even found, is mystifying...

clu,

O/T, I can't go on any longer with this question.........your avatars.......
are they all your cats???????????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is it possible there's a second person involved and they are trying to smoke them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa