GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the story about her knocking on hius door " to use the bathroom " is coming from the man who killed Breeann, I would not believe it. MOO Unusual behavior for a child that age MOO. Her own home was just down the street.... IF this story came from him, it sounds like more refusal to take responsibility for what happened...Avoidance behavior MOO.....

Decided to put his name into the search box on Facebook and click on "posts by everyone" to see what other photos and info are being posted about him. I happened upon a post by a SL who worked with him at a company in Paragould Arkansas for 4 years and is not surprised he did this. Furthermore, it appears he was fired for a bomb threat on the bathroom wall at that company post 9/11.

EDIT: By the way... that post was about 6 hours ago if anyone else wanted to be as nosy as I was and find it.

If the story about her knocking on hius door " to use the bathroom " is coming from the man who killed Breeann, I would not believe it. MOO Unusual behavior for a child that age MOO. Her own home was just down the street.... IF this story came from him, it sounds like more refusal to take responsibility for what happened...Avoidance behavior MOO.....

No, the story came from his neighbor, who apparently told LE that they saw her knocking on his door. When LE first did their neighborhood door checks, there was nobody home at the Morgan home. So they had to come back and visit him later.

I am not sure if I believe that story though. It seems to be if they had that info from the neighbor from day one, that they would have had the answer by day two. imoo

Is there any link, to any news story, or any comment on any FB page, that says LE took his car in?

(Apologies if this has been answered already)

PlainJaneDoe asked about other missing children in area.

Missouri Highway Patrol website has two listings of "missing's" one for youth and one for all-ages.

I searched Dunklin County from this map & got results for all-age-missings.
http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ51/map.jsp

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ51/SearchAction?personType=&

Seems ... um...unusual....that there are three other missing-juv's this summer, w. no poster avail on H/Patrol site.
Plus another couple cooler cases. Hmm.

I did not find a detailed map to show proximity of Breeann to other missing children.

Is there any link, to any news story, or any comment on any FB page, that says LE took his car in?

I have looked for that and have not found anything yet. But you have to assume they did take his truck. Don't you? How else would she get to the river they are dragging? But it is weird that it has not been discussed in MSM yet, unless I just missed it.

If the story about her knocking on hius door " to use the bathroom " is coming from the man who killed Breeann, I would not believe it. MOO Unusual behavior for a child that age MOO. Her own home was just down the street....

Exactly! And I do believe that comment did come from him and I think probably it was when LE was going door to door. I also think that made LE wonder, like you said, why she would do that when she lives down the street and her mother was at home. That's what I was referring to here MO MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3 - Page 22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community under my 3rd quote.

Have not seen one, but I am sure the FBI did, they will leave no stone unturned.

FB comments are just rumours on WS unless there is a media link to back it up.

I have looked for that and have not found anything yet. But you have to assume they did take his truck. Don't you? How else would she get to the river they are dragging? But it is weird that it has not been discussed in MSM yet, unless I just missed it.

I have heard comments that his computer was taken and bags of stuff from the house, but have heard nothing about his vehicle.
It's not like that could have been removed, without anyone seeing it.

Exactly! And I do believe that comment did come from him and I think probably it was when LE was going door to door. I also think that made LE wonder, like you said, why she would do that when she lives down the street and her mother was at home. That's what I was referring to here MO MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3 - Page 22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community under my 3rd quote.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you click on that you can see where that info came from. It does NOT seem to be coming from the suspect himself. It appears to be coming from a female neighbor, on August 6th, during a neighborhood search.

It appears as though the suspect at one time told his neighbor that the child had come to his home and asked to use the bathroom. I think maybe he was afraid her DNA was going to be found there eventually, so he was building a story to explain that. imoo

So the neighbor asked LE if he had told them about that incident.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you click on that you can see where that info came from. It does NOT seem to be coming from the suspect himself. It appears to be coming from a female neighbor, on August 6th, during a neighborhood search.

It appears as though the suspect at one time told his neighbor that the child had come to his home and asked to use the bathroom. I think maybe he was afraid her DNA was going to be found there eventually, so he was building a story to explain that. imoo

So the neighbor asked LE if he had told them about that incident.

How is that coming from a female neighbor? There is no "she" quoted there, just a "he". That's why I figure that SM stated that himself. And you are most likely correct, he said it to come up with a reason why her DNA would be there.

How is that coming from a female neighbor? There is no "she" quoted there, just a "he". That's why I figure that SM stated that himself. And you are most likely correct, he said it to come up with a reason why her DNA would be there.

I guess it is all up to interpretation. I took it as the neighbor saying that the child went to the suspects home. but I guess it could be the suspect saying the child went next door to the neighbors home. So IDK.

Just curious. Since the scanner has gone off and on today. I was just wondering if the searchers find anything do you guys think the scanner would be shut down?

Just curious. Since the scanner has gone off and on today. I was just wondering if the searchers find anything do you guys think the scanner would be shut down?

They talked alot on cell phones today, so we did not hear much!

If they find anything of importance, like BR, they would not use scanner, as it is available to everyone to listen to,

If he did give them info as to where to search, it seems either it was not very specific, or else, if in water...they are not having much luck. Unless something happened today and they have not announced it as yet.

I wonder if he even told the truth...about anything, i.e cause of death and where she is (if he told them that.)

If he did give them info as to where to search, it seems either it was not very specific, or else, if in water...they are not having much luck. Unless something happened today and they have not announced it as yet.

I wonder if he even told the truth...about anything, i.e cause of death and where she is (if he told them that.)

RBBM

I think IF the "hit her with his car story" was told by him,

That everything he said was a lie except the part that he killed her.

RBBM

I think IF the "hit her with his car story" was told by him,

That everything he said was a lie except the part that he killed her.

Where did this "hit by car" story come from?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?