Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two words. Gary Heidnik.

No you are not crazy. Nasty, evil people out there.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the LE approach to this if indeed they have evidence of serial murders and/or cannabilism. I suppose they have two guys in jail with no bond, so they've got time to investigate, but all I've seen are a few pictures of Dallas Sheriff's Dept vehicles at the property. I would expect a crime of the level mentioned in the blog to attract a much larger and more diverse mix of LE resources. Don't forget, the county Sheriff Departments in this area are typically really understaffed. I mean, I would be surprised if there are more than a few deputies on duty at any given time in that area.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the LE approach to this if indeed they have evidence of serial murders and/or cannabilism. I suppose they have two guys in jail with no bond, so they've got time to investigate, but all I've seen are a few pictures of Dallas Sheriff's Dept vehicles at the property. I would expect a crime of the level mentioned in the blog to attract a much larger and more diverse mix of LE resources. Don't forget, the county Sheriff Departments in this area are typically really understaffed. I mean, I would be surprised if there are more than a few deputies on duty at any given time in that area.

Yes, this is a concern. I really hope they call in the MO Hwy Patrol and FBI. They really need outside help. MO Hwy Patrol was allegedly involved in Echo Lloyd's case. These small county, under budget LE departments really need some help. They should ask for it.

I live very close to windyville. This is just so crazy. There’s lots of information they are not releasing .

"There’s lots of information they are not releasing ."

Can you expand on that - reliably? I am troubled by the idea that there is only ONE source for all the cannibalistic stuff, but also can't imagine a reporter making that up!

"There’s lots of information they are not releasing ."

Can you expand on that - reliably? I am troubled by the idea that there is only ONE source for all the cannibalistic stuff, but also can't imagine a reporter making that up!

LE and news media in the closest big city, Springfield, MO, are notorious for reporting very little information about the high profile murder cases in their area over the years. It will be helpful if national news media starts following the story, we may learn more.

At this point, it sounds like the Dallas County Sheriff and FBI are handling the investigation.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article254691127.html

According to the above article, the FBI first received the tip about the photo of Cassidy in a cage.

As rumors swirl, investigation continues into a missing woman and two Lebanon men

082cba28-98ab-4f7f-8159-75486152a7e0-cage7.jpg

5d3031ad-1fdf-45a6-80e8-e96ee2959279-cage2.jpg

b9316151-0995-4639-9d6d-e9422eb35f31-cage8.jpg

dadd2e7b-9289-4aa9-8d78-3b3d0730308b-cage3.jpg

Last edited:
The lack of information on the local news is frustrating. The rumors on here are disturbing and hopefully not true and the result of the rumor mill in Lebanon, like any small town. But I wouldn’t be surprised as I’ve followed so many cases that are mind boggling. I am very concerned one of them was a truck driver — does anyone have the link to the FBI page asking for help identifying items from a semi truck?

ok so, could these possibly be related to that FBI notification asking if anyone recognized objects found in the cab of a big rig, or was that too far before this came out? I cant find the notification now.

The lack of information on the local news is frustrating. The rumors on here are disturbing and hopefully not true and the result of the rumor mill in Lebanon, like any small town. But I wouldn’t be surprised as I’ve followed so many cases that are mind boggling. I am very concerned one of them was a truck driver — does anyone have the link to the FBI page asking for help identifying items from a semi truck?

Here's the link. The ViCAP alert was released on 3 Aug 2021.

CO - CO - Aurora, FBI seeks ID of items found in serial predator's vehicle, active late 70s - early 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708