Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a video from earlier today where MO LE said:
"We have located Gypsy in another state...she is ok. We do have another person of interest in custody."

He didn't actually say Gypsy was in custody, but that the POI was. has anyone seen any other LE make an actual statement that she's definitely in custody?

"We have located Gypsy in another state...she is ok. We do have another person of interest in custody."

He didn't actually say Gypsy was in custody, but that the POI was. has anyone seen any other LE make an actual statement that she's definitely in custody?

Officials believe the person of interest and Gypsy met online. They are in police custody in Wisconsin. We're told that Gypsy could be back here in Springfield Tuesday.

This is the same quote I posted above. I read this as officials speaking of both the POI and Gypsy. I don't feel the term "custody" always has a negative connotation. She could be in protective "custody".

This is the same quote I posted above. I read this as officials speaking of both the POI and Gypsy. I don't feel the term "custody" always has a negative connotation. She could be in protective "custody".

Agree. Custody could simply be implied that gypsy is in their custodial care.

Which means safe and secure until Springfield authority can bring her back. Agree.

I was desperate to get back online this morning and catch up with this. I don't think any outcome would surprise me, it's been unusual from the start.

BBM
I think this article makes it clear that she is being held for questioning.
Investigators have characterized the man as a “person of interest” but have stopped short of calling him a suspect in the homicide of 48-year-old Claudinnea “Dee Dee” Blancharde. Both Gypsy and the unidentified man are being held for questioning by Waukesha authorities for the Greene County Sheriff’s Office.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/15/greene...-missing-mother-still-searching-for-daughter/

I think this article makes it clear that she is being held for questioning.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/15/greene...-missing-mother-still-searching-for-daughter/

Of course she is my dear friend. That is the only way to know what to charge the guy with. Plus it would take some time for Springfield pd to get down there to do the questioning themselves.

Plus it's a liability to release someone in her condition who happens to live 8 hrs away to a home that is a crime scene.

Coffee anyone. Lol

Of course she is my dear friend. That is the only way to know what to charge the guy with. Plus it would take some time for Springfield pd to get down there to do the questioning themselves.

Plus it's a liability to release someone in her condition who happens to live 8 hrs away to a home that is a crime scene.

Coffee anyone. Lol

No disagreement from me, Dexter. :) I was just answering a request for a link showing that she's in custody. No thanks on the coffee. It won't help my insomnia.

No disagreement from me, Dexter. :) I was just answering a request for a link showing that she's in custody. No thanks on the coffee. It won't help my insomnia.

Lol. I was surprised to see you up and at it. So i replied to keep you going. Lol.

Hows TG2.

I've been confused about the age discrepancy we've seen and I haven't been able to find anything in MSM that supports the older age that is being rumored. I think this article makes it clear that she is more than 19. In 2001 in Louisiana she was 8. That is 14 years ago. 8+14=22 (or 23 depending on when her birthday is). It seems that she lost 4 years along the way to now be 19.

CHACKBAY -- Gypsy Rose Pitre-Blanchard has been through more difficulties in her eight years than most people see in a lifetime, but she maintains her smile through it all.

"I have been very lucky," said her mother, Clauddinnea "Deno" Pitre-Blanchard, of Chackbay. "She is such a good child. She has never once complained."

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20010224/NEWS/102240307?p=1&tc=pg

I've been confused about the age discrepancy we've seen and I haven't been able to find anything in MSM that supports the older age that is being rumored. I think this article makes it clear that she is more than 19. In 2001 in Louisiana she was 8. That is 14 years ago. 8+14=22 (or 23 depending on when her birthday is). It seems that she lost 4 years along the way to now be 19.

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20010224/NEWS/102240307?p=1&tc=pg
A FB page was created to discuss the case. Louisiana. Old friends of hers are posting.
In 2001 she was 5 or 6 according to one a woman another said her daughter is 30 and remembers playing with her. She was about 5 years younger.

No, I can't, not for one minute, believe Gypsy had anything to do with her mother's death. I've never met her, but read so many pages on this child-and I just can't even see it. She and her mom were just wrapped around each other. Just can't see it.

Lol. I was surprised to see you up and at it. So i replied to keep you going. Lol.

Hows TG2.

LOL You're so funny, Dexter. :) I was wondering what on earth you were doing here! I haven't talked to TG2 in awhile. When I do, I'll tell her you asked after her. Now I must go to bed and count sheep. :eek:fftobed::countsheep::bed:

Okay guys / gals.

I'm signing out for the night. So how does that song go.

Farewell to you; Until we meet again.

Lol. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads