Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Most kids have their first loose tooth at age 5 or 6, but it can happen when they're as young as 4 or as old as 8. (Children whose baby teeth erupted early usually lose them before late teethers do.) It generally takes a few months from the time a tooth becomes loose until it falls out.“
My nephew lost his first tooth some weeks before his fifth birthday and lost the second one a couple weeks after.
ETA quote.

Last edited:
Police: Flurry of activity at missing child's home not connected to search

JEFFERSON CITY - The Jefferson City Police Department is searching for a child who went missing from his home Thursday morning.

Late in the afternoon, police took two people into custody at the home, but told KOMU 8 News it was not connected to the missing child case. A washing machine was removed from the home, but, again, police said there was no connection.

4-year old Darnell S. Gray was reported missing from a residence on the 1100 block of Buena Vista around 7 a.m.

Possibilities - random thoughts
•outstanding warrants for the two women. •dog was brought in and a hit was made on the washer.
•pulled it for fiber analysis.

Police expand search area for missing Jefferson City boy

“Due to "inconsistent statements made by some close to the investigation," the police department decided to expand the search area, according to a press release Saturday afternoon. Jefferson City Police Lt. Dave Williams said he could not disclose how wide they were expanding the search area.“

darnellgray1736030820.jpg

Has there been any mention of his mother? I saw reports his father was at work and “caretakers” were watching him but I haven’t heard any reports on where his mom was

Also, this story makes no sense, sorry. This is very overly descriptive (“he went missing with two juice boxes!”) which to me is an indication someone is lying. IF (a huge IF) he really went missing on his own it just seems awfully strange that a 4 year old would think late at night to grab snacks and juice on his way out the door AND that the “caretakers” would even notice a juice box was missing.

Darnell, you’re absolutely precious. I hope wherever you are you’re safe and warm tonight.
I couldn’t tell you how many of anything was missing . We keep snack where the baby can get then applesauce , crackers etc I never get how these cases often give a exact amount jmo

Well reading pages back I was confused as to why I wasn’t seeing found on my title screen. So confusing for a bit.

Is this boy 3 or 4. I’m seeing both 2014 and 2013 as birth years. There’s a huge difference between. Almost 5 and almost 4.
If I recall correctly, in an earlier thread, it states his birthday is early November, like the 5th - so he is almost 5

Are we sure the police are who took the washing machine? It was loaded on a truck, no gloves, no cover on the machine. I would think if it was evidence of some kind it would be covered in plastic and people loading would be wearing gloves etc to protect any evidence on the machine.

Search volunteers are meeting at Washington Park in Jefferson City for the fourth day of searching for four-year-old Darnell Gray @KOMUnews

FA713824-C748-4227-8C73-8E54E6FC3032.jpeg

Travis Breese on Twitter

Darnell Gray is still missing. Officials are searching for the fourth day now. If you have any information about Darnell’s whereabouts contact the police. @KOMUnews

Emma Claybrook on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members