Found Deceased MO - Dorothy Parker, 84, Gladstone, 12 Feb 2021 *Dementia*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Silver Alert issued for missing Gladstone woman (kmbc.com)

top-line-template-1613334229.jpg

The Missouri Highway Patrol has issued a Silver Alert for a missing Gladstone woman with dementia.
  • Dorothy Parker, 84, was last seen at her home at 2641 NE 47th Street in Gladstone, MO on Feb. 12.
  • Dorothy has early stages of dementia and may be in danger.
  • She drives a maroon 2013 Honda Accord with the Missouri license plate DOTBOB.
Anyone who sees Parker or has any information about where she is should call 911 or the Gladstone Police Department at 816-436-3550.

Active Missing Persons (missouri.gov)

2641 NE 47th St - Google Maps

Last edited:
Gladstone MO Police

***SILVER ALERT*** Be on the look out for Dorothy M. Parker. Last seen 2/12/21 , drives a maroon 2013 Honda Accord , license DOT- BOB. Believed to be in the beginning stages of cognitive impairment and has a history of getting lost while driving . Please contact Gladstone PD (816) 436-3550 if you locate Dorothy or know her whereabouts.

149019719_1693141544221363_1042406704215369580_n.jpg

Last edited:
TB posted a very interesting comment w/ photo. Let's pray this is Ms. Parker. I hope GPD updates with good news soon.
Gladstone MO Police

ETA- Ugh! Apparently it wasn't her as GPD followed up an hour ago w/ another post and comment.
Gladstone MO Police
3 hrs ago
STILL MISSING ***SILVER ALERT*** Be on the look out for Dorothy M. Parker. Last seen 2/12/21 , drives a maroon 2013 Honda Accord , license DOT- BOB. Believed to be in the beginning stages of cognitive impairment and has a history of getting lost while driving . Please contact Gladstone PD (816) 436-3550 if you locate Dorothy or know her whereabouts. She may be outside the metro area now so please share with friends and family who may not live local.
reply - 1 hr ago
***Please continue to share***

Last edited:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Ms Dorothy is in NamUs.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Dorothy left her residence in Gladstone, MO on 02/12/2021 in a maroon 2013 Honda Accord bearing Missouri registration of D0TB0B. Her intended destination is not known.
She suffers from dementia and has not been heard from since. She has a history of getting lost while driving and had previously been located in Nebraska.
As of 02/15/202, the Gladstone Police Department had received tips of possible
sightings in locations throughout the state of Missouri and also a possible sighting in Arkansas.

Where did Dorothy spend Friday night? Saturday night? Sunday night? She has to eat. If she is traveling to another state and not staying with friends or family, there will be banking activity and LE can zero in.

They need to add a photo of the vehicle and keep pushing that alert. Find the dang car!

C'mon Dorothy. Please be safe. :(

Where did Dorothy spend Friday night? Saturday night? Sunday night? She has to eat. If she is traveling to another state and not staying with friends or family, there will be banking activity and LE can zero in.

They need to add a photo of the vehicle and keep pushing that alert. Find the dang car!

C'mon Dorothy. Please be safe. :(
My cousin-in-law's father went missing from Colorado and was found a few days later, thankfully still alive and in his car, in a snowbank hundreds of miles away. I think often when people are in the early stages of dementia, they get confused and they just keep driving. Depending on her gas situation, she could be pretty far away. Either way, I suspect she's still with/in the car.

My cousin-in-law's father went missing from Colorado and was found a few days later, thankfully still alive and in his car, in a snowbank hundreds of miles away. I think often when people are in the early stages of dementia, they get confused and they just keep driving. Depending on her gas situation, she could be pretty far away. Either way, I suspect she's still with/in the car.
Wow. Always good to hear a positive outcome, thank you for sharing. Hoping and praying that Dorothy is found today. I just checked for any updates. None. :( MOO

FOUND DECEASED
KMBC 9
The Missouri Highway Patrol says a Silver Alert for Dorothy Parker, 84, has been canceled after she was found dead.

Rest peacefully Ms Parker. Prayers to her family and friends.
Oh no. Another heartbreaking story. Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed Rest In Peace. Amen.

NEW DETAILS: Missing Missouri woman found dead on Caldwell County farm

UPDATE: KTVO has now learned more details about the case of a missing Kansas City area woman who was found dead.

Major Tony Kirkendoll with the Caldwell County Sheriff's Office said the body of Dorothy Parker, 84, of Gladstone, Missouri, was discovered shortly after noon on Tuesday on a farm in northwest Caldwell County.

Kirkendoll told KTVO a farm worker stumbled across Parker's car parked at the end of a rural county road. No one was in the vehicle. The man then searched around the area and found Parker's body on the ground a short distance away.

Investigators said it appeared the body had been there a while because it was covered in snow.

Kirkendoll said no foul play is suspected, and he doesn't believe an autopsy will be performed.

NEW DETAILS: Missing Missouri woman found dead on Caldwell County farm

UPDATE: KTVO has now learned more details about the case of a missing Kansas City area woman who was found dead.

Major Tony Kirkendoll with the Caldwell County Sheriff's Office said the body of Dorothy Parker, 84, of Gladstone, Missouri, was discovered shortly after noon on Tuesday on a farm in northwest Caldwell County.

Kirkendoll told KTVO a farm worker stumbled across Parker's car parked at the end of a rural county road. No one was in the vehicle. The man then searched around the area and found Parker's body on the ground a short distance away.

Investigators said it appeared the body had been there a while because it was covered in snow.

Kirkendoll said no foul play is suspected, and he doesn't believe an autopsy will be performed.
So, so sad. I wonder if she ran out of gas and was headed somewhere for help. God rest her soul. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back