MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

It strikes a chord with me. It was to the southwest of where some my father's family grew up. I've been through Cole Camp, Warsaw and Lincoln a few times years ago. I can't believe the actions of the neighbor and no progress.
“I can't believe the actions of the neighbor and no progress”
Truer words were never spoken - interested to know who is protecting him. Imo

I just saw the tv show on this, that neighbor for sure seems to be connected to her being missing. I noticed it was a mobilehome , did they ever check in the under skirting crawl space ? I read of a different case that they had found someone under a mobile home many years later by new owners doing renovations, but the car having manure and flies, they should search any farms near with manure , pray this family gets answers to finding Echo.

I just saw the tv show on this, that neighbor for sure seems to be connected to her being missing. I noticed it was a mobilehome , did they ever check in the under skirting crawl space ? I read of a different case that they had found someone under a mobile home many years later by new owners doing renovations, but the car having manure and flies, they should search any farms near with manure , pray this family gets answers to finding Echo.

I’m confused.
Who was found in the basement, dead? The neighbor/owner of the home, or his son, the one who snatched the phone from Kelsey?

Not the OP, but to me, it sounds like @noseynancy is comparing EML's disappearance to another case?

iirc, this neighbrhood is a few mobile homes fairly close together --imho a smell and animal activity would have been noticed is EML's body was stashed under her home?

Agree completely that The Neighbor deserves some pressure from LE imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

I’m confused.
Who was found in the basement, dead? The neighbor/owner of the home, or his son, the one who snatched the phone from Kelsey?
I can’t remember the other case, the names of the people. And yes I was comparing this case to a different one I read about. Was jus wondering if they checked under mobile home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back