MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
107534369_1521047478074233_8506741438774484608_n.jpg

Benton County MO Sheriff's Office

BENTON COUNTY, Mo. — A young woman in Central Missouri is desperately searching for her mother.

The Benton County sheriff said 48-year-old Echo Lloyd was last seen in early May. Both her daughter and the sheriff said they need to bring Echo home.

It’s been nearly 55 days since anyone has seen Echo Lloyd. Her daughter, Kelsey Smith, said she misses her every day.

More at Family, community desperately searching for Missouri mom missing for nearly two months | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

very strange that her car was not taken, or billfold
makes me think she was abducted and if she was living in the country with no neighbours, it could've happened with no witnesses
hopefully there's surveillance video available but I think unlikely

Court records indicate some family issues, early in 2019.

Indicates that Ms. Lloyd hadn't lived there very long? Very rural area, too.
After digging deep, it looks like those issues appear to have been resolved. IMO.

With only her cellphone missing, it sounds like Echo may have been out for a walk. I wonder if that’s something she does.

To anyone checking this thread, I definitely recommend watching the video posted at the Bring Echo Home FB page. And @BlkMtnGirl that's definitely weird. What I gathered is that the dogs were called off because the sheriff's dept deemed it "unlikely" she's on the property.

From her daughter’s video, Echo’s pistol was found outside, while her purse was inside, and yet LE would not allow a dog search because there is no crime scene. That’s weird, right?

Wait what???

Maybe enough public outcry will bring in a different investigative unit, perhaps the Highway Patrol or FBI will take the lead?

It bothers me that there is so little information on this case. From what I’ve gathered, Echo went roughly missing around Mothers Day time in May. Her daughter that she is close with and also who made the Bring Echo FB page stated she had tried to call her for days and multiple times before going to her house and filing a missing person case. Apparently all belongings Echo would need to leave the house were still at her home — car, keys, purse, ID, cash, cards, etc. In the video on the Bring Echo Home page, her daughter mentions that her mother’s pistol was outside. So this kind of insinuates that someone threatening may have visited and either forced or coerced her into the vehicle, leaving her gun behind. Her phone was not found, so it’s assumed it was with her at the time of her disappearance.

I noticed that right after Benton County posted on their FB page that Echo was missing and her info that one guy stated he saw a woman walking on BB who was very similar to her picture. Hwy BB not being far from Edwards, MO.

So I would count out that she could’ve went for a walk and something went down, she maybe was abducted by a stranger — maybe. But with someone coming out to her home and that obviously being where she disappeared, I think it makes a lot of sense whoever took her knew her. There was some personal relationship there. I wonder if police have subpoenaed phone records or if they know if she was dating or had a boyfriend. Just whoever talked with her or was close to her during the time she disappeared.

I feel for the family. I think start digging into those who are close contacts and since she mostly likely was taken from her home then the likelihood of anyone seeing her is small. I hope they get this solved.

Sounds like she went outside to confront someone nd had her gun with her ?
And maybe not a random stranger as why wouldn't you call LE in that case ?

Poor lady, I hope she's found. :(
I remember the Ohio girls and how long they were missing.

What an unusual and pretty name !

“MISSING WITHOUT A TRACE:” Family looking for answers in Benton County woman’s disappearance
snipped
MISSING WITHOUT A TRACE:” Family looking for answers in Benton County woman’s disappearance
“We feel as the family, there is definitely foul play involved.”

By Andrew Havranek
Published: Jul. 10, 2020 at 6:44 PM EDT
BUTLER, Mo. (KY3) - It’s been a hard two months for Mary Dubray and her family.

”It’s been devastating,” Dubray said.

Dubray’s cousin, Echo Lloyd, has been missing since Mother’s Day, May 10. She was last seen at the Dollar General in Climax Springs.

”That is the last time we believe she was seen or heard from,” Dubray noted.
--- more at link-----
latest news I could find.

Echo Lloyd missing: Missouri mom last seen on Mother's Day
Knox said based on what they found, it does not seem as though Lloyd has the resources to be on her own. There has been no activity on her cellphone, and no use of her bank account. Smith said Lloyd takes medication she needs.
“She’s on several medications that she does not have with her,” Knox said, “nor does she have her billfold or her car. She is absolutely missing without a trace.”

Interview with Kelsey Smith the Daughter of Echo Lloyd followed by an interview with Tim Miller (Texas Equusearch) about this case Vanessa Guillen

Tim Miller may help with finding Echo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88