MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

I scanned the post you referenced, but tuned out as soon as the neighbor was called by name. As far as I know the police have never named a suspect or POI in this case.

The neighbor does NOT sound like a standup guy at all. No arguments there. I'm just not comfortable going after him when it appears the police aren't, publicly at least.

Yes the podcasts did have a lot of interesting information and readers here should listen to them. They're linked in the previous posts. The podcasts include some shocking and worrisome events that happened to Echo leading up to her disappearance. It's surprising at least one of Echo's neighbors hasn't been named a POI. JMO

Yes the podcasts did have a lot of interesting information and readers here should listen to them. They're linked in the previous posts. The podcasts include some shocking and worrisome events that happened to Echo leading up to her disappearance. It's surprising at least one of Echo's neighbors hasn't been named a POI. JMO
well, these cops won't even search the body of water in echo's own backyard! i am going to ask kelsey for updates

I asked the Adventures with Purpose people to PLEASE look into this case and they said no because there's no car involved. Apparently there has to be a car for them to look.

Wasn't there a car? As in the IMHO way-sketchy neighbor expected Ms. Lloyd to chauffeur him around? Didn't he end up owning it, or am I confusing this with another case?

jmho ymmv lrr

Bring Echo Home
kelsey has posted a video for her mama.
Takeaways:
Echo's home phone went straight to voicemail the day after Mother's Day.

Echo has 2 phones - TMobile iPhone and a Verizon prepaid phone, and this is because where she lived in Edwards she had really bad service w/ TMobile and she wanted to make sure she was connected to her family. With the Verizon phone, she could get service in certain spots of the property.

Gonna call the neighbor TN... not sure what else to call him.

TN took over Echo's Verizon phone.
This happened right before Kelsey gave birth.
Kelsey kept sending pictures to the Verizon phone of her newborn baby and wasn't getting a response which she thought was super weird. Little did she know, TN was taunting Echo saying, "I have pics of your newborn grandbaby and I'm not gonna show you!" etc.

Once Kelsey was home with the baby, Echo came over and explained what was going on.

Kelsey explains that Echo is a vulnerable and naive person. She'd try to pour from an empty cup. She wanted to be friends with everybody and wanted to help people even when she needed help herself.

Kelsey explains that Echo was manipulated into giving up her second phone. Kelsey explains that she thinks Echo didn't tell her how bad the situation with TN was getting because she wanted to protect her and also didn't want Kelsey to worry about her.

Kelsey is having issues with LE with regards to getting more information about Echo's phones, the pings, etc. It's all a waiting game, unfortunately, on that.

The cops are not really helping at all. They're not searching TN's property. *Personal note: I am INFURIATED*

She doesn't understand why there haven't been any press releases. *Personal note: Neither do I*

--
This is only notes from a few mins of it. Unfortunately I am in physical and mental pain and not currently able to keep up like I used to. I apologize, friends.

If ANY of you feel comfortable doing so, PLEASE email local reporters who could report on this case. We need an uprising. Echo is getting absolutely no coverage and Kelsey can't handle this all on her own. Let's band together and help. I can only do a little right now bc I am real sick but let's put pressure on the PD. Let's do this

A script to send if you don't want to type your own:

Hello,
I am here to request your help and coverage of a family that truly needs the help of the public.

A woman who is a beautiful soul - a mom, a daughter, a friend - is missing from Edwards, Missouri. Echo Lloyd went missing on Mother's Day in 2020. She has a pond and a lake behind her house that investigators have not searched. The investigation into her case has been less than ideal, leaving Echo's daughter, Kelsey Smith, all alone to try to find out what happened to her mother.

Kelsey was incredibly close to her mom. Her mom was her best friend. Ever since Kelsey reported Echo missing, she has desperately been seeking answers & closure.

Having Echo's disappearance featured on television could be a massive help for the case. Who knows? It could even break this case wide open. Please, please consider airing a segment about Echo.

STATIONS
KY3 | Springfield, MO | News, Sports, Weather - publicfile@ky3.com

www.ozarksfirst.com: KOLRnews@nexstar.tv

Edwards Mo - KSIS Radio 1050 AM, News-Sports-Weather
Brand Manager:
Rob Creighton — rob.creighton@townsquaremedia.com
Market President:
Craig Hahn — craig.hahn@townsquaremedia.com

Brand Manager:

Rob Creighton — rob.creighton@townsquaremedia.com

Read More: KSIS Radio 1050 AM - Sedalia's News Leader | KSIS Radio 1050 AM - Sedalia's News Leader

Guys, what's the name of the podcast you are referring to? I'd like to listen to that. (Apologies if it's been posted. I'm so exhausted, and I didn't see the name of it posted in the last few pages). Thanks! <3

@swedeheart It's a video that Kelsey Smith, Echo's daughter, posted on the "Bring Echo Home" Facebook page. So it's not a podcast, but a video. I have (hopefully) linked it above. After clicking on this link above, scroll down until you see "Most Popular". You'll see the video image of Kelsey.

This was also linked above, at post #371 by Kelsie.

Is Kelsey the only family member or friend attempting to get attention for Echo?

Maybe a group effort, gathering family, friend, coworkers, neighbors to a vigil outside the police station?

What about a crowd funding campaign on a site to get money for a PI?

JMO

I read through this thread in the middle of the night (yay, insomnia!), and I am shocked at the lack of LE effort in this case. Certainly the neighbor's involvement and control over EL would be enough for LE to secure a search warrant for his house, if they were interested in getting one.

One year later, family still seeking answers in disappearance of Benton County woman

“ 'I just want the public or somebody out there that knows what happened to Echo, and I don’t believe it’s just one person,” said Sheriff Knox."

*Interesting.

Did they ever treat her home and car like a crime scene? Did they gather fingerprints, DNA evidence, check for blood with luminol, etc? I don't think they did.

I suppose they're waiting for the killer to call up and confess. The odds are against that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back