MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

Also! The neighbor is still alive - the relative he lived with who may have been a witness to some of the things that occurred is the one who died 2 weeks later.

Thanks for clearing that up. That information was posted here at first without details. Is there a way to verify it? A news article, podcast, etc? TIA

20210225-020705-1A_Echo%20Lloyd2.JPG

The hunt for Echo Michelle Lloyd: Saturday search seeks volunteers, clues in disappearance

One year later, family still seeking answers in disappearance of Benton County woman

VERY important videos made by Kelsey this summer. Lots of new and pertinent information that is too much to type out here:
June
June 2

Last edited:
Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

echo_lloyd_cropped.png

When Kelsey Smith went to see her mother, Echo Lloyd, for Mother’s Day in 2020, the 47-year-old was nowhere to be found. Kelsey said she last spoke to her mother on the evening of May 9, 2020, the day before Mother’s Day. The next day, May 10, she drove to her house in Edwards, Missouri to deliver a Mother’s Day card and flowers. But her mother didn’t appear to be home. So she left the card and flowers on the porch, with a note asking her to call. But she never did. On Monday, Kelsey tried calling her mother on both her cell and house phones. Kelsey said she continued calling every morning of every day that week, but the calls went straight to voicemail. On Friday, May 15, Kelsey drove back over to her mother’s house. But this time, her mother’s locked car was in the driveway. So she broke into the house and found her mother’s purse with her wallet, ID and cash, inside the house, but her cell phone, keys and pistol were missing. Echo hasn’t used her cell phone or filled prescriptions since her disappearance. The Benton County Sheriff’s Office and the Missouri State Highway Patrol said they have been actively investigating every lead and tip. There have been no recent developments in Echo’s case, but authorities released information that she was sighted at 30617 Stag Drive, Edwards, Missouri, on May 14, 2020. A reward of up to $9,000 is being offered for information leading to her whereabouts. Echo is 5’4” tall, weighs between 100 and 110 lbs., and has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a “Let it Be” tattoo with birds on her forearm. She also has the names of her four children, Kelsey, Kace, Kaitlyn, and Kylie, tattooed on her wrist. If you have any information on Echo’s whereabouts, please contact the Missouri State Highway Patrol’s Missing Persons Clearinghouse at (573) 526-6178 or the Benton County Sheriff’s Office at (660) 438-6135

I understand the date she was last seen changed from the May 10th to the 14th. Was there ever an explanation for that?

The only item I see with May 14th is in post #483 - snipped quote.

The Benton County Sheriff’s Office and the Missouri State Highway Patrol said they have been actively investigating every lead and tip. There have been no recent developments in Echo’s case, but authorities released information that she was sighted at 30617 Stag Drive, Edwards, Missouri, on May 14, 2020.

Heard nothing else about this "sighting" though....

A Daughter’s Duty | Where is Echo Lloyd?
Where is Echo Lloyd?

4 days ago. Still missing.

I'm the author of this article. Kelsey Smith and I worked together on it and she reviewed and approved it to be published. I can't thank her enough for letting me tell her mother's story.

Thank you for sharing, I've never been a part of WebSleuths but I've seen how much help it's provided for families who are still looking for answers. This is such a horrible tragedy and I'm glad there are people who are keeping Echo's name alive.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back