MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked for D.O on vine link:

Offender ID: 20092220 Offender Name: DALE SCOTT OLTEN Date of Birth: 03/08/1963 Age: 46 Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: General release Date: 10/15/2009 Race: White Gender: Male
bump up

Just got an email from a searcher a presser is scheduled at 1.

I hope the presser at 1 includes an Amber Alert. This has been covered on the STL local stations this morning and the noon shows.

<snip>

“If you go to Iowa and look at a flat piece of farmland that’s 140 acres, you go, well it’s not that big.’ You translate that to Missouri and you use the same thing, you walk a long time to cover that same amount of land,” White said. “It’s muddy out there now. It’s difficult terrain, it’s difficult weather.”

On Wednesday night, the Missouri State Highway Patrol searched for Elizabeth using a helicopter with a thermal imaging radar. But White said fall foliage hindered that effort.

more here
http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1523510.html

I'm hoping something local here <Springfield > will show it live.

we really need to change the criteria for amber alerts...I mean, she is 9....

wow, ya think after not registering the first time...the cops should have been checking on him?

Not sure if they happened to stop him in a traffic stop or what. Looks like as many times as he's been arrested for failing to register that the cops are watching him. I just wonder if this mug shot is from today or is a past pic... what's going on with his lip?

They need to try and locate her phone it's probably still there in the woods just dead battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member