MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should ask. If they were in the 3rd floor court room, they had to go out of the courtroom to the left down about 30-40 ft and enter the world's smallest most terrifying elevator, which would take them to the basement where the jail is. Not to conspicuous or glamorous.

I am very familiar with that elevator. lol Thanks to jury duty a couple yrs ago.

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/11/18/breaking_news/doc4b03e12d78cb3700623688.txt

So she was on Prozac (so this source says) and the gps have been her guardian since 2001 (so this source says); the gps had had custody of her in Cali which fits what others have sleuthed; but why the court in 2005? I wish I had copied that info when it was still on Casenet! Perhaps in MO they needed to get official custody again? As for why the gps moved to MO, perhaps they were having trouble with AB in Cali and sought out the bio mom for help? sounds crazy -- maybe they wanted to rehab the bio mom? we did find evidence of the bio mom living with the gps when they first moved to MO in late 2004

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/11/18/breaking_news/doc4b03e12d78cb3700623688.txt

So she was on Prozac (so this source says) and the gps have been her guardian since 2001 (so this source says); the gps had had custody of her in Cali which fits what others have sleuthed; but why the court in 2005? I wish I had copied that info when it was still on Casenet! Perhaps in MO they needed to get official custody again? As for why the gps moved to MO, perhaps they were having trouble with AB in Cali and sought out the bio mom for help? sounds crazy -- maybe they wanted to rehab the bio mom? we did find evidence of the bio mom living with the gps when they first moved to MO in late 2004

I hope some more of these details will come out. The prozac is what ILC said also. She has been under mental healthcare and apparently they didn't see this coming.

Mug shot will be released today. They saw the family on camera this afternoon. Alyssa's Family was behind the defense table. Alyssa is now sporting a green Cole Co. Jail jumpsuit. Alyssa did speak, answered a few questions. Entered alone, sat alone. Jan King is the public attorney she will speak to after but as of now she has no attorney. Status date Dec. 7th

where do you find these court records? I look at case net but don't see how to see the court records. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme