MO MO - Fawn Cox, 16, killed in her home, Kansas City, 26 July 1989 *suspect died in 2006*

Yes, I read all your posts. It's useful to have this information and if it was a group it does look as if it may have been a local gang as you say. I'm amazed that this wasn't solved.

Maybe you could meet with a local newspaper crime reporter and ask them to write a story about your sister's case on the anniversary. Appeal to anyone who knows anything to come forward and speak to the police. It might just jog someone's conscience. Speak to the detectives and see if they can offer a reward for information.

Sorry I can't answer your questions about me.
When they had accidantly closed fawns case 10 years after she died. I got it on the news and put laminated posters up. No good tips though to help.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

So sorry for the fate of Fawn and for those who loves and misses her.

Ambercox1, you really should register as a verified familymember. Only the websleuths administration will know your personal information, I'm sure. Othewise I and maybe others may assume that you are not a sister to the victim.

I've read this tread and the information given here, but still unsure if I understand correct (english is not my native tounge, so I
may misread and/or misunderstand).
1. Does your dad think (afterthinking ofcourse) that Fawn was death when he went by her room and gave her the covers on?
2. Is it am or pm, when you write the time?
3. You seem pretty sure it is a burglary, however it is such a strange and violent turn the burglary take. I may have misread - but did the police catch a guy with stolen goods from your house within hours of the murder/homeinvasion?
4. What kind of evidence show that one or more persons hid in the house while your family was in the house as well. Very very creepy it is.

I hope this will be resolved and justices is served. So sad, such a young life.

So sorry for the fate of Fawn and for those who loves and misses her.

Ambercox1, you really should register as a verified familymember. Only the websleuths administration will know your personal information, I'm sure. Othewise I and maybe others may assume that you are not a sister to the victim.

I've read this tread and the information given here, but still unsure if I understand correct (english is not my native tounge, so I
may misread and/or misunderstand).
1. Does your dad think (afterthinking ofcourse) that Fawn was death when he went by her room and gave her the covers on?
2. Is it am or pm, when you write the time?
3. You seem pretty sure it is a burglary, however it is such a strange and violent turn the burglary take. I may have misread - but did the police catch a guy with stolen goods from your house within hours of the murder/homeinvasion?
4. What kind of evidence show that one or more persons hid in the house while your family was in the house as well. Very very creepy it is.

I hope this will be resolved and justices is served. So sad, such a young life.
My dad did not know that my sister was dead when he covered her. I do not trust my dad. The murder happen ed in the morning of july 26,1989. There was proof that there was more than one guy in the house because they were hiding in the closets. There were stuff moved out of the closets that they were hiding behind. There were more than one and I think they were out to get my sister and burglarized at the same time but if you new my sister, she was a babe magnet, all the guys wanted her. I know because I wished at the time to be like her and want to have guys want me,like they wanted her. She was so nice she would talk to anyone and very trusting to a point. I am not talking to my mom,sister or dad because of what my dad has done. My sister was my protector and always stood up for me when I was in the right. They did find stolen goods on a guy and he was charged with burglary but won't talk. There was another suspect that I believe was there. He was even brought in but the guy who was charged with burglary named him of being there that morning. We met this guy at church and he talked to my sister and you can just tell he was interested in her. He was like in a awwww state when he met her. I know because I was there for the conversation between the 2 of them. He was automatically obsessed with my sister. I can see it in his eyes and the way he was acting. My dad covered her the morning of her death.

My dad did not know that my sister was dead when he covered her. I do not trust my dad. The murder happen ed in the morning of july 26,1989. There was proof that there was more than one guy in the house because they were hiding in the closets. There were stuff moved out of the closets that they were hiding behind. There were more than one and I think they were out to get my sister and burglarized at the same time but if you new my sister, she was a babe magnet, all the guys wanted her. I know because I wished at the time to be like her and want to have guys want me,like they wanted her. She was so nice she would talk to anyone and very trusting to a point. I am not talking to my mom,sister or dad because of what my dad has done. My sister was my protector and always stood up for me when I was in the right. They did find stolen goods on a guy and he was charged with burglary but won't talk. There was another suspect that I believe was there. He was even brought in but the guy who was charged with burglary named him of being there that morning. We met this guy at church and he talked to my sister and you can just tell he was interested in her. He was like in a awwww state when he met her. I know because I was there for the conversation between the 2 of them. He was automatically obsessed with my sister. I can see it in his eyes and the way he was acting. My dad covered her the morning of her death.

Can you send me another link to where I sign up as a family member. I don't know where to find the original one.

Can you send me another link to where I sign up as a family member. I don't know where to find the original one.

now that I think about it. This guy should be baggered about her case. He was there. He was automatically obsessed with her. I seen it with my own eyes. He can be the key witness.thanks, writing helps. I was aware of fawns doing. We trusted each other.

When they had accidantly closed fawns case 10 years after she died. I got it on the news and put laminated posters up. No good tips though to help.

Is there any other way I can sign up here so people will believe I am fawns sister. You can understand I don't just trust anyone. Everything I have said is true.

What don't you believe? Ask me any question. I can tell you.

I can give you fawns case number which is 89/105598. The cold case detectives number is 816 234 5136 and the email I got of there's is alex.lepper@kcpd.org. I hope this will help so I can be apart of the family of this site. Thanks!

I can give you fawns case number which is 89/105598. The cold case detectives number is 816 234 5136 and the email I got of there's is alex.lepper@kcpd.org. I hope this will help so I can be apart of the family of this site. Thanks!

With respect, none of this information confirms that you are who you say you are. The verification process is quite secure and is set up so that a moderator can vouch for your identity to the rest of us here on Websleuths -- your information will not be given out.

Unfortunately, there have been impostors in the past who for whatever reason claimed to be people they were not. If you have been verified, we can have a lot more confidence that what you're telling us is legitimate, so that we don't waste precious time which could be spent helping you with Fawn's case chasing false leads. Please consider going through with the verification process. Otherwise, we're kind of limited in how much we can help you.

With respect, none of this information confirms that you are who you say you are. The verification process is quite secure and is set up so that a moderator can vouch for your identity to the rest of us here on Websleuths -- your information will not be given out.

Unfortunately, there have been impostors in the past who for whatever reason claimed to be people they were not. If you have been verified, we can have a lot more confidence that what you're telling us is legitimate, so that we don't waste precious time which could be spent helping you with Fawn's case chasing false leads. Please consider going through with the verification process. Otherwise, we're kind of limited in how much we can help you.
How do I go through the verification process

Ambercox1, I appreciate you consider signing as a verified member.

Thank you for answering/clearing up my questions. Which makes me wonder and ask more questions.
1. What do you mean by not trusting your dad? Do you suspect he knows more than he is telling? Or something worse, that he may be implicated? What is it your dad have done, making you not talk to your family. Did you share with LE?
2. What did police make of the information about the guy from church, which I assume you shared with LE?

Ambercox1, I appreciate you consider signing as a verified member.

Thank you for answering/clearing up my questions. Which makes me wonder and ask more questions.
1. What do you mean by not trusting your dad? Do you suspect he knows more than he is telling? Or something worse, that he may be implicated? What is it your dad have done, making you not talk to your family. Did you share with LE?
2. What did police make of the information about the guy from church, which I assume you shared with LE?
Who is le and I can't post here anymore until I become a member to webslueths.

LE is short for Law Enforcement. I'm sorry, should've just written police.
Very well, I look forward to discussing further with you when you're verified. Thank you.

I am trying to verify but the police does not know what I think about the 2nd suspect that was named. It came to me in chatting here. He is the one police need to be talking to. I can just see the infatuation in him, all over him over my sister that day at church.

I am trying to verify but the police does not know what I think about the 2nd suspect that was named. It came to me in chatting here. He is the one police need to be talking to. I can just see the infatuation in him, all over him over my sister that day at church.

That does not have anything to do with getting verified though. We are hopeful you are successful in getting verified soon.

Also, in case this helps in the future, when you say "our" meaning possessive, as in yours, it's spelled "our" not "are". Using "are" can be confusing when you mean "our".

Justice has no timetable. We hope to help more soon.

That does not have anything to do with getting verified though. We are hopeful you are successful in getting verified soon.

Also, in case this helps in the future, when you say "our" meaning possessive, as in yours, it's spelled "our" not "are". Using "are" can be confusing when you mean "our".

Justice has no timetable. We hope to help more soon.
This guy has to know along with the guy who was caught with our belongings.

This guy has to know along with the guy who was caught with our belongings.

I don't want to talk bad about my dad. Just injustice things happened. He did not kill my sister. I had him checked out.

cache.php

As her parents slept elsewhere in the home, 16-year-old Fawn Cox was molested in her second-story bedroom.
On the morning of July 26, 1989, Fawn’s alarm went off as she had set it, but the girl wasn’t alive to turn it off. Her mother entered the room as the clock blared. She found Fawn’s body in the bed, clad in a nightshirt.

Investigators could only presume that Fawn’s killer, or killers, entered her room through an open window at the home at 4640 E. Ninth St. He may have climbed atop a pickup truck parked behind the house to get up there.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article160008244.html
My theory: my mom and sister picked her up at 11:00 that night. She came home and got ready for bed but she was trying to get her drivers license so she wanted to go driving but my mom said no. My sister went to bed downstairs where it was air conditioned. The downstairs was only airconditioned. My little sister never went into our back bedroom. While my mom and little sister went to pick up fawn is when the burglars entered my home. My dad slept meanwhile. They could have burglar ized in plenty of time while my sister and mom was gone. They were there for more than enough time. I think they was there for my sister but burglarized in the mean time. Why? Wait. She was strangeled with my sisters night gown that they had to get in the back room before hers. Automatically shows she was strangled then sexually assaulted. My mom and sister found her the next morning. My dad seen her earlier that morning and covered her because she had no underwear on. My dad did not do it. I am telling you. The guy that was at church that day knows. He was automatically infatuated with her. I know because I wanted to be just like her.I wanted to be just like her. looked up to her so much! Your loving sister, amber always your protector, like you protected me!!!!your loving sister, amberg.

My theory: my mom and sister picked her up at 11:00 that night. She came home and got ready for bed but she was trying to get her drivers license so she wanted to go driving but my mom said no. My sister went to bed downstairs where it was air conditioned. The downstairs was only airconditioned. My little sister never went into our back bedroom. While my mom and little sister went to pick up fawn is when the burglars entered my home. My dad slept meanwhile. They could have burglar ized in plenty of time while my sister and mom was gone. They were there for more than enough time. I think they was there for my sister but burglarized in the mean time. Why? Wait. She was strangeled with my sisters night gown that they had to get in the back room before hers. Automatically shows she was strangled then sexually assaulted. My mom and sister found her the next morning. My dad seen her earlier that morning and covered her because she had no underwear on. My dad did not do it. I am telling you. The guy that was at church that day knows. He was automatically infatuated with her. I know because I wanted to be just like her.I wanted to be just like her. looked up to her so much! Your loving sister, amber always your protector, like you protected me!!!!your loving sister, amberg.

I'm so sorry this happened to your sister. Have you been able to go through the verification process here yet? You will get so much more help and support. If you haven't yet, I urge you to get verified soon. There are so many great people here who will be willing to help any way they can.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back