MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry protesters. If it is Private Property the owner can throw you off immediately and call for PD assistance to do it. You will be cited for Trespassing. Yes you will only get a citation - but you will then be in the system. If you don't pay your fine or show up on your court date - well now you will have a warrant issued for 'Failure to Appear'.

Except..... now, there are no consquences for Failure to Appear, right? And general amnesty for fines? So really, no consequences at all.

Can anyone explain why it's a good idea to have no consequences for disobeying the law? I must have missed that memo.

I did not know this. If true it shows LE aren't as inept as many seem to believe.

There is a method behind the madness!

The only problem here is that the protestors (criminals!) probably won't follow that law. They haven't really followed any other laws the past several weeks.

Has the video of the contractors reacting to the shooting of Michael Brown been shown to the grand jury? “It will be if it hasn’t.”

Are reports that Darren Wilson testified to the grand jury true? “I usually say, ‘I’ll neither confirm nor deny,’ but I don’t argue with that report. I regret it was made.”

Some democrats have said they won't vote for Stenger because of your mutual support. Do you think your handling of this case is hurting your party?

"I have to worry about what's right and wrong. I can't worry about the politics. When a prosecutor starts worrying about politics, he should be run out of town."

From STL American Q & A w McCulloch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member