MO - Jax Burnette, 6 wks, brutally murdered, Wentzville, 15 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DropthePuck

Reaction score
I don't even know where to start with these two. As of 11/14, the baby is in "critical but stable" condition at a St. Louis Hospital. Based on his injuries though, I'm not sure what kind of condition he'll be in if he survives. "The baby is currently being treated for bleeding of the brain, a lack of oxygen to brain tissue, possible liver contusions, and a list of other ailments."

"A Missouri father is facing child abuse charges after allegedly shoving his fingers down his infant son’s throat to make the baby stop crying. Investigators say 19-year-old Robert Burnette of Wentzville also threw his 6-week-old son onto a bed, violently shook him and picked him up by the back of his neck. Police say the baby’s mother watched without intervening."

The baby's mother (and I use that term loosely) also showed no emotion during the police interview and only referred to her son as "the kid".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-...-watched/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab5i&linkId=31177600

Reactions: d4j
attachment.php

source: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...f7.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

more outlets reporting on this case

http://fox2now.com/2016/11/11/wentzville-child-abuse-likely-worst-case-police-have-ever-dealt-with/

http://www.modicanews.com/robert-james-burnette-from-missouri-shoved-fingers-down-infants-throat/

Photos (face blurred) of the lil guy here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oved-fingers-infant-s-throat-stop-crying.html

Attachments

• parents of the year.jpg
    parents of the year.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 392
There are some horrible photos out there in Facebook land. They are not blurred and are disturbing to view. They show the child's face covered in what appear to be bruises. Be warned - they are upsetting I had to hide them from my feed.

This poor child never, ever stood a chance. The "father's" history alone is frightening: "[FONT=&amp]Officials say Burnette has a history of violent tendencies. Burnette’s parents told police that he had tried to kill his own brother over the years by beating or stabbing him and trying to smother or drown him, Rosner said. Burnette has been in mental institutions for severe anger issues, court records say."

And then there is the "mother", "[FONT=&amp]In a statement to police, Hendricks admitted that she knew her son was in danger. She had been to her parents’ home nearby several times with the boy but never asked for help. When officers asked why she didn’t take action to get the boy into a safe environment, she said she didn’t want to have a confrontation with Burnette. She said she was worried her father would harm Burnette, and she would rather stay with Burnette than have that happen."

Why, why, why do these terrible, awful, worthless, dregs of society reproduce??? :tantrum::banghead::maddening:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_06081719-55b5-5c8a-8194-7e42072dfdf7.html
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

what the entire eff.. that poor baby :*(

I don't even know where to start with these two. As of 11/14, the baby is in "critical but stable" condition at a St. Louis Hospital. Based on his injuries though, I'm not sure what kind of condition he'll be in if he survives. "The baby is currently being treated for bleeding of the brain, a lack of oxygen to brain tissue, possible liver contusions, and a list of other ailments."

"A Missouri father is facing child abuse charges after allegedly shoving his fingers down his infant son’s throat to make the baby stop crying. Investigators say 19-year-old Robert Burnette of Wentzville also threw his 6-week-old son onto a bed, violently shook him and picked him up by the back of his neck. Police say the baby’s mother watched without intervening."

The baby's mother (and I use that term loosely) also showed no emotion during the police interview and only referred to her son as "the kid".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-...-watched/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab5i&linkId=31177600

if you look at his one month photo shoot, it is patently obvious baby was not cooperating w the pix and daddy beat the crap out of him. there is a pic of dad holding him and then the carseat one he was fresh blood on his onesie. oh that poor baby. I wish someone had reported them!!! im crying, this is like baby Chance all over again but w actual pix of his injuries so clear.

There are some horrible photos out there in Facebook land. They are not blurred and are disturbing to view. They show the child's face covered in what appear to be bruises. Be warned - they are upsetting I had to hide them from my feed.

The pictures of the baby and how horribly he was abused are going to give me nightmares. What awful people, I don't even have words!!

they are defenseless at that age!!! and for so long after but they cant even move on their own! why oh why?

Nope. I'm out. Someone kill them with fire. I wash my hands of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shades of baby seven week old Chance Walsh. His mother killed herself while in jail a few months back. She was going to testify about how Joseph Walsh beating then shoving a wet wipe down Chance's throat because he wouldn't stop crying.

This man Facebook photo's are scary.

Shades of baby seven week old Chance Walsh. His mother killed herself while in jail a few months back. She was going to testify about how Joseph Walsh beating then shoving a wet wipe down Chance's throat because he wouldn't stop crying.

Chance immediately came to my mind too. :( This poor baby was abused almost from day one:

Authorities say the child suffered a broken upper arm, had possible liver contusions and bleeding on the brain.

He also had new and old fractures on his clavicle and several fractures on his ribs that were in different stages of healing.

The abuse allegedly occurred between October 18 and November 7 at the couple’s home in the 100 block of St Charles Street in Wentzville.

Police say Burnette violently shook the baby and slammed his face into a bed, holding him there.
She said both she and Burnette knew about the dangers of shaking a baby because they’d both been required to watch a video before leaving the hospital when their son was born.
Police said she never showed any emotion while being interrogated by police and only referred to the infant as ‘the kid’ or ‘the baby’ instead of by his name.

They also said she had pretended to cry at one point, but stopped as soon as the officer left the room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oved-fingers-infant-s-throat-stop-crying.html

Re: the BIB. I've never heard of such a practice. Makes me wonder - are all parents required to watch the video or just "at risk" parents?

Reminds me of baby Chance. My god how disgusting both Burnette and Hendricks are.

If all they wanted to do was use drugs and party... why couldn't they have adopted the baby out ?

That's what I said upthread. Horrifying.

Father Charged With Abusing 6-Week-Old Appears in Court

"Early in the hearing, Burnette asked the judge for help with his mental health, saying he has a history of Asperger’s syndrome and is bi-polar. He explained that he has gone untreated for two years because, “I could not afford it anymore."

"I’m in the suicide unit,” Burnette told Thornhill, “and even had an attack.” He explained that he is looking for medication and counseling in the jail."

"At one point Thornhill told Burnette, “You’re not talking in a way that makes me feel you’re all there. You might be breaking down.”

Burnette has applied for a public defender.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/11/15/father-charged-with-abusing-6-week-old-appears-in-court/

I saw the photos on Facebook, besides all the horrific things they put this poor baby through, how could the mother have the nerve to post the photos of her son beaten and dirty with blood stains on his onesie? I just don't get it.

Right!!!!

I saw the photos on Facebook, besides all the horrific things they put this poor baby through, how could the mother have the nerve to post the photos of her son beaten and dirty with blood stains on his onesie? I just don't get it.

As sad & sickening as it is, maybe a good thing that the pix were posted?

Maybe the pix can be used in pre-trial negotiations and/or in evidence in court - to strengthen the crim case against these ~!#$%^&*s (sub-humans).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back