GUILTY MO - Jeff, 51, & Glenda Smith, 48, Zachary Porter, 24, murdered, 9 Oct 2009

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Kathee, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Kathee

Kathee New Member

2. Loading...

3. Kathee

Kathee New Member

4. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture New Member

When is this going to end?? :(

5. Kathee

Kathee New Member

Is there any way someone can help me find a link for Zach Porter, Glenda Smith and Miranda Smith' facbook pages?

My computer is acting up and won't cooperate.

Thanks!

k

6. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

Is this in Missouri? I'm trying to find pages but I'm not sure which state the crimes occurred in.

never mind - I confirmed the state

7. Kathee

Kathee New Member

8. teedie2

teedie2 Active Member

Who are S.P. and L.?

9. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

It's amazing to me that this POS could get other people to go along with his jealous rampage! What a bunch of dirtbags. :furious:

10. 4Kat

4Kat New Member

11. 4Kat

4Kat New Member

12. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

BBM

the article says S.P. & J.W.

Sheriff Richard Wrinkle says that S.P and J.W. are in custody and are expected to be charged tonight with the same charges as their alleged co-conspirator, Joshua Antonio Reyes (a.)

BISBM

13. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

I was looking at this earlier today before I left for Thanksgiving with my family.

Some of the blogs are heartbreaking, knowing what was to come. And some of the pictures with the juggalo connection are kinda freaking me out, only considering other crimes currently in the news.

14. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

this appears to be very convoluted ... Z.P. must have been separated or divorced from the mother of his children ...

15. Kathee

Kathee New Member

Two more people have been arrested in connection to yesterdays triple homicide investigation in Laclede County.

Steven Pyykola, 18; Jacky Wong, 21,; and Joshua Reyes have all been charged with three counts each of first-degree murder, armed criminal action and burglary in connection to the deaths of Zach Porter of Elkland and Jeffry and Glenda Smith of Phillipsburg.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/10/additional-suspects-tied-to-laclede.html

******I don't use peoples names until they are charged, just their initials if I have them.

You guys are so helpful to me......THANKS!!

16. Kathee

Kathee New Member

17. Kathee

Kathee New Member

Disturbing details are emerging in last weekends spree killings in Laclede County.

According to court documents, Josh Reyes, 23; Jacky Wong, 21; Steven Pyykola and a 16 year-old boy, B. S. conspired to kill Reyes' ex-girlfriend Miranda Smith, her parents and grandparents and her new boyfriend, Zach Porter.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/10/alleged-murder-plot-in-laclede-county.html

This is based on the probable cause statement. I hope to have it scanned and up in the story tomorrow. Tired, I HAVE to go to bed..

k

18. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

19. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

20. UdbCrzy2

UdbCrzy2 New Member

Wong was charged with three counts of first-degree murder, three counts of armed criminal action, and one count of first-degree burglary. He was scheduled to go to trial next April, and would have faced life sentences with no chance of parole if he'd been convicted.

Investigators say Wong is one of four people who killed Jeffrey and Glenda Smith, who lived near Phillipsburg, and Zachary (Zack) Porter of Elkland in October 2009. Investigators say one of the four, Joshua Reyes, used to date the Smiths' daughter and stepdaughter, Miranda Smith, and had a child with her, and was upset because she had started dating Porter.

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-2nd-of-...clede-county-in-2009-20110926,0,3524939.story

The article says sentencing hearing is for December 5, 2011. Also Reyes who already plead guilty is serving three concurrent life prison sentences without parole. The status of the other two unless they plead guilty are as follows:
    Thomas Pyykola, 20, Springfield is set for trial on Sept. 17, 2012, in Morgan County. Benjamin Stidham, 18, of Springfield is set for trial on Dec. 5 in Camden County.

21. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From December 2014:

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/jacky-wong-sentenced-for-triple-homicide/21051620_30030714