Recovered/Located MO- Jeffery Bloomquist, 43, University of MO, 22 May 2019 *Potentially Dangerous

doodles1211

Reaction score
No Pic yet.

University of Missouri Police are asking for help searching for a man who "could be dangerous." He went missing while being transported near University Hospital Wednesday.

Jeffery Bloomquist is 43-years-old, 6-feet tall and 160 pounds with short reddish-brown hair. He is missing his front teeth. MUPD did not release a photograph.

Bloomquist was last seen wearing a brown T-shirt and black pants as he was being transported from an MU Health Care facility to a nursing home in Moberly.

MUPD said anyone seeing Bloomquist should not approach him and should contact MUPD at (573) 882-7201 or call their local law enforcement agency.

MU Police seek help searching for potentially dangerous man

University of Missouri Police Department

Active Missing Persons

Just for reference, Hospital Drive where he was “discovered” missing is right on the Mizzou Campus, also close by/in walking distance are Stephens College and Columbia College and downtown Columbia, Missouri.

I wonder how he went missing? The phrase “discovered missing” is odd. Did he escape or was he not being watched?

Just for reference, Hospital Drive where he was “discovered” missing is right on the Mizzou Campus, also close by/in walking distance are Stephens College and Columbia College and downtown Columbia, Missouri.

I wonder how he went missing? The phrase “discovered missing” is odd. Did he escape or was he not being watched?

"discovered missing" is strange, but i think you are correct. sounds like if he was "discovered missing" he was not being watched and/or escaped.

i wonder why he was being transported to a nursing home at age 43? did he plan to get close to these college campuses and escape?

if he victimised a 2 year old, why is he in a hospital and not jail!? this makes my blood boil.

A hospital could have been a mental hospital. You know how things are not always reported correctly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back