MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search facebook for most recent activity with her name. You will see some activity there from the BF.

He has every reason to play coy and act clever..........it's always worked before.

Sadly, another young woman had to be a victim of this guy before the cops really decided to play hardball and start really digging into the KK case.

Yust knows he won't be prosecuted without a body being found, judging by his demeanor, I'd say he's somewhat confident there won't be. He didn't burn this woman's car because he was bored and didn't have anything else to do, he burned it to destroy evidence. I think she's going to be found close to where the car was parked, there is large wooded areas on both sides of the road. LE needs to search it, but not like normal, they need to search it thoroughly.

Rather incredible video a local news station just did with Rust as he was being transported from jail -- you can see it here:

[video=twitter;776101844309377024]https://twitter.com/41ActionNews/status/776101844309377024[/video]
Wow. If he's acting like that on camera, then I can't even imagine the kind of crap he's saying to the cops when they're questioning him. Ridiculous.

Ultimate sociopathic douchebag, right there.

Wow! What a piece of work. I was going to call him out as a psychopath but I like "ultimate sociopathic douchebag" just as well. I did some reading on this guy last night and find him absolutely terrifying. Do we know if Jessica knew him before the party or was this their first meeting? I didn't have a good feeling from the start but it's even worse now.

Wow! What a piece of work. I was going to call him out as a psychopath but I like "ultimate sociopathic douchebag" just as well. I did some reading on this guy last night and find him absolutely terrifying. Do we know if Jessica knew him before the party or was this their first meeting? I didn't have a good feeling from the start but it's even worse now.
She knew him. He was a childhood friend of her boyfriend and from what I've read, she's been with her boyfriend for a few years.

I'm anxious for charges to be added. No one wants to see him slime his way out of trouble once again.
I read his step dad is a sheriff somewhere in mo and possibly why the KK case originally got swept under the rug. Does anyone have any verification of this?

I'm anxious for charges to be added. No one wants to see him slime his way out of trouble once again.
I read his step dad is a sheriff somewhere in mo and possibly why the KK case originally got swept under the rug. Does anyone have any verification of this?

I am a member of a close facebook group for JR and they posted KY's mom's facebook page info, and it doesn't APPEAR that her husband is a sheriff, possible his is retired? Just wonder why it is that he doesn't live with mother or father, and father has openly denied they have a relationship, and he lives with his grandparents.

SABBM

RSBM

Wow. Interesting.

Rather incredible video a local news station just did with Rust as he was being transported from jail -- you can see it here:

[video=twitter;776101844309377024]https://twitter.com/41ActionNews/status/776101844309377024[/video]

Oh he thinks he's a comedian huh? A$$hat

What a clown. He's like a real life (but evil) version of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a clown. He's like a real life (but evil) version of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally off topic but yes! hahaha Ricky is one of my heroes, LOVE TPB!!!

I worked in a foundry casting department a long time ago. Heat rises. I wouldn't be surprised if this knob used gasoline as an accelerant, which usually produces a large flash or fireball. The first places I got burned at work are the whiskers on the chin, tip of the nose and nose hairs and eyebrows. I hope this helps.

My best friend's husband used gasoline to start a bonfire back in July. Result: second degree burns to right arm and bilateral lower legs. Flashed over VERY quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus