Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. John Robert Forsyth, MD is a health care provider primarily located in Aurora, MO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine. Dr. Forsyth is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Aurora. He speaks Spanish and English.

Fluent in Spanish.
From your link:
Screenshot 2023-05-30 5.47.53 PM.png

It would never cross my mind to see an ER Physician for weight loss problems. Maybe you can help me find where he is listed on Staff at Mercy.

Doctor Search | Mercy

From your link:
View attachment 425509

It would never cross my mind to see an ER Physician for weight loss problems. Maybe you can help me find where he is listed on Staff at Mercy.

Doctor Search | Mercy
He was probably doing relief work in the ED at Cassville, and did general family practice at his home office, which would indeed involve weight loss therapy and referrals.

Possibly she thought he fell asleep, but he told her that he would see her later so wondering if she went looking for him or calling him??

Did she not think something was wrong when she did not hear from him??

He was reported missing after NOT going into work.
Right. But if he lived in the RV during his shifts, i wouldn't think he would drive to see her before the 7pm shift ‍♀️

From your link:
View attachment 425509

Doctor Search | Mercy
I looked on Mercy's website first thing and couldn't find his listing. Maybe they removed his name right away? IDK Can doctors opt out of being listed?

:oops: And all of that is what Dr. John Forsyth is an expert in the subject. He's probably a genius at mathematics.

This is the app data for Dr. Forsyth's ONFO. If you follow the link under the images, click on the image on the left and it'll take you to ONFO's YouTube where a [scary] video ad will be available.

View attachment 425160

View attachment 425161
Onfo - Apps on Google Play
This is funny to me. JF and his family grew up making home movies—just funny skits. He loves movies.

May 30, 2023 update - many condolences to family and friends

[…]

The body of a Missouri emergency room doctor who has been missing for more than a week has been found in northwest Arkansas, his brother told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

[…]

[…]

The body of a Missouri emergency room doctor who has been missing for more than a week has been found in northwest Arkansas, his brother told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

[…]

Wow.

I am so sorry for your family's loss, BrownBear.

[…]

[…]
Sadly I just didn't see another outcome to this case. If he had deep enough pockets to disappear with a ton of cash, why not just stick around and pay his child support etc? I do wonder how he made it to Arkansas. It looks like the border is ~10 miles away as the crow flies, longer by road.

@Brown bear, I am so sorry for your loss.

How in the world did he get to NW Arkansas? What was he wearing? Manner of death? Why was he attempting to withdraw a large sum of money before his death? Why was that attempt denied? Who has access to his crypto? Why won’t law enforcement release the footage of him walking away from his car? Who was driving the white SUV?
This is still such a suspicious and curious case.
My condolences, Brown Bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member