Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm seeing two different case numbers, both with the same parties. The first one JF filed April 2019. The ex filed the second one April 2022. It appears there are five minor children involved so that might explain the high $ child support.

Case Type: FC Dissolution- w/ Children
Circuit: Circuit 21
Case Number: 19SL-DR02153
Party Type: Petitioner
Address On File: SPRINGFIELD MO
Filing Date: 04/29/2019
County: St. Louis County
Style of Case: JOHN R FORSYTH V XXXXXXXXX
(note: this was filed in St Louis County)

Case Type: CC Dissolution- w/ Children
Circuit: Circuit 39
Case Number: 22LW-DR00074
Party Type: Respondent
Address On File: AURORA MO
Filing Date: 04/12/2022
County: Lawrence County
Style of Case: XXXXXXXX V JOHN R FORSYTH

This article mentions a 'fiance'.

I don’t know what a Verified Insider is, but I’ll look into it. Thanks! And thank you for your prayers.
Welcome to WebSlueths @Brown bear
I'm sorry it's under these circumstances. You can hit the "report" button at the bottom of your post and notify a moderator that you are interested in becomeing a verified insider (if you are interested in that).
Once you're verified you will be able to post information without needing a MSM source.

Became a millionaire via bitcoin:

"During the previous 2 bitcoin halvings, countless millionaires were created. J.R. Forsyth, the founder of Onfo was one of them." FORBES - 2020

Welcome to WebSlueths @Brown bear
I'm sorry it's under these circumstances. You can hit the "report" button at the bottom of your post and notify a moderator that you are interested in becomeing a verified insider (if you are interested in that).
Once you're verified you will be able to post information without needing a MSM source.
Thanks, I’ll do that. I want to add that my immediate family has affectionate feelings for PF (ex-wife). And JF is not a spiteful kind of person. Proud, yes. Vengeful, no.

Became a millionaire via bitcoin:

"During the previous 2 bitcoin halvings, countless millionaires were created. J.R. Forsyth, the founder of Onfo was one of them." FORBES - 2020

Snipped from (above) FORBES 2020...

• On November 28th, 2012, the first bitcoin halving occurred, which saw the price of bitcoin increase from $11 to $1,000 around a year later.
  • During July 2016, the second halving took place and the price of bitcoin was trading at around $700, and in 2017, the price skyrocketed to $20,000.
  • The third bitcoin halving, which is scheduled to take place in May 2020 has seen some lofty predictions on bitcoin prices. Billionaire bitcoin bull Tim Draper believes that the price of one bitcoin could rise to $250,000; Buffett’s Books founder Preston Pysh thinks that bitcoin could skyrocket to $300,000 after the halving; former Goldman Sachs GS +1.3% hedge fund manager Raoul Pal predicts that the price of bitcoin to hit $1,000,000 within 3 years; and Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht predicted that it could hit an astronomical price of $333,000,000 per bitcoin.
...During the previous 2 bitcoin halvings, countless millionaires were created. J.R. Forsyth, the founder of Onfo was one of them. He was studying mathematics as an undergraduate and was exposed to bitcoin and digital ledger technology.

Forsyth says, “It became obvious to me that math-based currencies (like bitcoin) would eventually supplant sovereign notes. I mined bitcoin and litecoin very early on and held onto them. The massive appreciation of those assets allowed me to invest in other cryptocurrency technology which ultimately led to the development of Onfo, a platform that helps people earn money through network mining.”

(I know nothing about Crypto...but was curious...)

TODAY'S MARKET VALUE fwiw:

Market Summary > Bitcoin
26,470.80 USD
+135.90 (0.52%)today

May 25, 10:15 p.m. UTC · Disclaimer

·

ONFO is a pure token. No ICO. No IEO. Only students that have a .edu email address can sign up instantly. Sign up today at onfo.org.

Why would ONFO target students to sign up?

Because (imho, IF i understand it correctly) you don't need to spend money to make money...perfect for students!!

(isn't that "pure token"??)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just noting the branch listed was dissolved in 2016 FWIW...

Could John be at the address listed in Pierce City???

ETA:
From Cassville to Pierce City
27 min (23 mi)

From your link:
Recent activity of AMBIcard, LLC our victim was removed as an officer as of APR 8, 2021.
Screenshot 2023-05-25 9.37.21 PM.png

And from jellybean's link above with the address:
Missouri Business Filings

The Property:
I like the pickleball, basketball, tennis court!

Screenshot 2023-05-25 9.49.51 PM.png
23966 Lawrence 1040 · 23966 Lawrence 1040, Pierce City, MO 65723

I'd visit with the current fiance
From your link:
Recent activity of AMBIcard, LLC our victim was removed as an officer as of APR 8, 2021.
View attachment 424731

And from jellybean's link above with the address:
Missouri Business Filings

The Property:
I like the pickleball, basketball, tennis court!

View attachment 424734
23966 Lawrence 1040 · 23966 Lawrence 1040, Pierce City, MO 65723
Um, I should tell you, JF and his family had this house built, but they moved about, let’s see, maybe six years ago. There wasn’t a pool then. So, no, He’s not there now. I’m still not a verified insider yet, but hopefully I will be soon.

And yes, the sports court was a lot of fun. It was used a lot for hockey as well as basketball. It’s not important, but JF brought his love of hockey from his time in Canada and Wisconsin (Wisconsin for his medical residency program). He got some of his kids, cousins and friends into playing hockey.

Last edited:
Im curious about his mental state the last few weeks. Was he depressed? Ready for a vacation? Was he making plans for the coming months? How long was he engaged and when was the wedding planned for? Was he known for having a bunch of cash on hand? How long was he in the trailer? Was this a new situation or had he been living there a long time? Whens the last time he saw his kids? Last time they talked --- what was his mental state then? What'd they talk about? Same questions but in re: to his parents.

I'd also want to know the real reason behind the divorce -- did he have a gambling problem? Drink too much? Risky behavior? Fall out of love? Abuse? Not really my business, but I do think knowing could help open up other theories of where he could be or who he's with.

So many questions. Nothing I've seen/heard makes me think suicide.

Um, I should tell you, JF and his family had this house built, but they moved about, let’s see, maybe six years ago. There wasn’t a pool then. So, no, He’s not there now. I’m still not a verified insider yet, but hopefully I will be soon.

And yes, the sports court was a lot of fun. It was used a lot for hockey as well as basketball.

Thank you, Brown Bear. I'd love to have a tennis court on my property. Glad you guys had fun out there.

We're able to develop a timeline of when certain gains and losses, moves and countermoves, were made, with your help. If this home no longer belongs to the Forsyth's, we can cross the asset off the list.

Building the home 6 years ago, required some cash or cash equity. As you can imagine, most of us are trying to figure out why a Judge would order lifetime alimony payments to commence on May 15, 2023 at $15,000 monthly if it was not within the doctor's ability to pay the settlement. Further, does the court's order have anything to do with Dr. Forsyth being missing.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...er=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn