Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is cryptocurrency actually fungible in the real world, though? Would a hard drive with a bunch of tokens on it be useful to buy an airline ticket, pay for a hotel room or buy food, clothing and other necessities?

JMO it might be hard to go on the run and support yourself with something like cryptocurrency. Would you have to resort to only associating with other people who believe this ”currency” has value?
Cryptocurrency is mostly fungible. For instance, I can go to CashApp and exchange an amount of my Bitcoin for cash. If I need the cash instantly, there's a modest penalty. If I can wait a few days for the cash to enter my bank account, then it's an even exchange at the current sell rate for Bitcoin at the time of the transfer.

Amazon accepts CashApp payment for items and they sell food, vitamins, soap and pancake syrup. I'll not list the stores where crypto is accepted as it may not be germain to the investigation, att.

It's simple to exchange cryptocurrency into cash or goods -- Not homes or cars yet tho as those are nonfungible items. Those purchases require a different type payment, att.

There are hundreds of cryptocurrency businesses. Pepe has been a recent fave.
Link goes to the trending top 100 cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin in the #1 spot.
Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

There are online sites where one can purchase crypto. Some accept your Visa as payment. ONFO is/was different in that one "earned" crypto by sharing their code to others based on the pyramid system of network sharing. The more frequently your code was used, then the more tokens earned. The tokens are not tactile. They're virtual.

I cannot find ONFO on the trade exchange. Their Twitter hasn't been active since 2019.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 6.08.42 AM.png

https://twitter.com/onfocoin

So, we're looking for a white SUV. Did they bring him a bundle of cash and an airplane ticket? What else?

Did he know they'd be on camera, so told them to meet him a few feet away where they wouldn't be?

Any other cameras that would show the SUV before or after?

What else is on the camera that showed the above (car moving)?
This white SUV is confusing… as you said, does the camera show any interaction between the two cars or just a random person parking? Just wondering as it looks like a yard waste disposal area.

So, if after that SUV leaves John is still wandering around, then what? Where does he go from there? Why would he leave his car with all of his important documents in it? It seems like some sort of plan he had but what is the ultimate goal here? Hiding from alimony?

I’m confused by this, but hoping he just left rather than anything nefarious happening to him.

MOO

This white SUV is confusing… as you said, does the camera show any interaction between the two cars or just a random person parking? Just wondering as it looks like a yard waste disposal area.

So, if after that SUV leaves John is still wandering around, then what? Where does he go from there? Why would he leave his car with all of his important documents in it? It seems like some sort of plan he had but what is the ultimate goal here? Hiding from alimony?

I’m confused by this, but hoping he just left rather than anything nefarious happening to him.

MOO
UPON FURTHER REVIEW: Note that this is being related by his brother -- how reliable is it?

Not in America would that be found to be a legal thing for medical professionals to do, especially PhDs. Patient's medical records cannot leave the safety and security of the doctor's care whether in a clinical setting, emergency setting or hospital setting. Further, to carelessly allow those private consultations between a doctor and their patient to be destroyed by fire is highly irregular and shouldn't be tolerated. I believe a reprimand was in order. JMHO
MOO I think the medical records burning up in a house fire excuse is similar to a dog ate my homework excuse. Could it be the records never existed? MOO

More background: Alitin and AmbiCard -

Per this link- there it is! Springfieldcosmetic.com. It's dissolved apparently. Says education is Missouri State? Also says finished medical school in 3 years?? Also, the Alitin business- that's one I haven't seen linked to him til now. Odd.

More background: Alitin and AmbiCard -

Crypto-Currency Mint​

Alitin LLC​

Jan 2013 - Present10 years 5 months
Springfield , Missouri
Alitin, Inc operates a private mint that offers the world’s first medallions combining precious metals and genuine crypto-currency. We are based in the heartland of the USA in Springfield, Missouri. Our limited edition collectible pieces are designed by presidential sculptor John B. Andelin. Order your 2013 Adam Smith or 2014 Jeanne D'Arc silver bitcoin medallion today and stay tuned for new products!

Interesting video.

Another interesting story about Alitin

'.... this blasted our sales apart because our products were just too expensive too soon for most interested customers.

“Plus, compliance became so expensive and time consuming that our business just naturally became insolvent.”

We contacted [RICHARD] Forsyth to ask him if there were any developments in the investigation and what he was doing now, but did not receive a reply.'

'.... this blasted our sales apart because our products were just too expensive too soon for most interested customers.

“Plus, compliance became so expensive and time consuming that our business just naturally became insolvent.”

We contacted [RICHARD] Forsyth to ask him if there were any developments in the investigation and what he was doing now, but did not receive a reply.'
Yes, it's illegal to mint coins as currency in the US. Other places, too.

That said, there's a sucker born every minute as WC Fields used to say.

The linked article above was written about a year ago. I wonder if he's been under investigation by the FBI and took off when things got hot?

ETA:The FBI story above is not about Dr Forsyth's business, but a different one. There's no indication that the government was investigating him for any illegal activities.

Last edited:

The linked article above was written about a year ago. I wonder if he's been under investigation by the FBI and took off when things got hot?

ETA:The FBI story above is not about Dr Forsyth's business, but a different one. There's no indication that the government was investigating him for any illegal activities.

This one shows that there may be those with an ax to grind vis-a-vis Alitin:

"Now, Forsyth says that he and his brother, with whom he co-founded Alitin, are working to reimburse customers, and are taking on debt to do it. When Alitin sold most of these coins, he said, bitcoin was worth just $80 a pop. Now, one bitcoin is valued at over $1000 USD, meaning that Forsyth will have to reimburse thousands of dollars to people who initially only paid hundreds for their coins.
For this reason, Forsyth said that Alitin will only be giving out refunds for the next month, which is sure to anger any customers left out."

I have some of the NORFED silver coins and they came with a warning about the legal tender aspect.

Witness Protection Program.
Provided with a new identity and passport, hence no need for the old one which was left among his personal effects in his vehicle.
Big MOO!

Who is Dr. John being protected from? Which case is he a protected witness in?

I wondered why his passport, laptop and, was it, two phones were found in his vehicle. That's a total of four phones, thus far, if two were found in his RV. Think I can better understand why someone who knew him commented that he was always using his phone.
JMOO

Here is another article about people who choose to disappear. Not sure it’s MSM, but hopefully it’s okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong