Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Dr. John being protected from? Which case is he a protected witness in?

I wondered why his passport, laptop and, was it, two phones were found in his vehicle. That's a total of four phones, thus far, if two were found in his RV. Think I can better understand why someone who knew him commented that he was always using his phone.
JMOO
He could be being protected for the knowledge he has in any investigations pertaining to the business he was in. Some cases/people are not named until arrests have been made or the target(s) of the investigations becoming known. Maybe more than one case. He seems to have superior knowledge of bitcoin. Very intelligent man and could be of assistance in any investigation.

I really don't know anyone who leaves their passport in their vehicle. I wonder if it was in plain sight or in his briefcase, glove compartment, or where? It is just extremely odd to me.

I hope he just wanted to disappear rather than any harm having come to him.

JMO

Here is another article about people who choose to disappear. Not sure it’s MSM, but hopefully it’s okay:

They are doing a lot with facial recognition these days but the big authorities would have to get involved.

Pure speculation from my overactive mind that has seen too many crime shows….. If I needed to get out of town quick and had connections, I’d find an obscure public place to leave my vehicle. I want it to be found, but not quickly. If I could, I’d have someone meet me with fake ID, cash, untraceable phone. Then I would call one of the lesser known ride share companies to get out of there.
Again, sounds more like fiction, but that is what popped in my head reading the article.

Pure speculation from my overactive mind that has seen too many crime shows….. If I needed to get out of town quick and had connections, I’d find an obscure public place to leave my vehicle. I want it to be found, but not quickly. If I could, I’d have someone meet me with fake ID, cash, untraceable phone. Then I would call one of the lesser known ride share companies to get out of there.
Again, sounds more like fiction, but that is what popped in my head reading the article.

But, this is in/near a resort area.

A car parked nearish to a hotel might not be questioned for days? imho & all.

If one planned ahead -- one would prefer a location without cameras, of course. A probable advantage of the brush&stick drop-off area, for certain!

But, this is in/near a resort area.

A car parked nearish to a hotel might not be questioned for days? imho & all.

If one planned ahead -- one would prefer a location without cameras, of course. A probable advantage of the brush&stick drop-off area, for certain!
No cameras definitely makes you think of some form of shady meeting.

I really doubt Cassville, MO has rideshare, and rideshare apps require a credit card, bank account, or PayPal.

This man has access to a lot of cash through unregulated channels. This was among the points of crypto: not US government regulated. I have to say, shucking off the judgment on $15K monthly lifetime alimony (her attorney outplayed whatever he/his was doing, if he even had one) — she’s really getting nailed by this. Unless he’s declared dead at some future point, she’s pulling water from a dry well to care for this man’s children, it’s going to be dynamic stagnation here for years. Also: he knows Canada. He knows the Caribbean (Ross) - he knows crypto repositories — I suppose there is some chance this guy’s remains are discovered in the woods in Missouri. I gotta say, I’ll be surprised if that happens. I believe he took an accounting of his life, walked away from his kids and fiancé and is embarking upon the Jason Bourne thing remotely. Sad, to me.

He left his wallet in the vehicle and did not lock it. He does not sound like someone who would do this unless he left it to be a clue wanting people to think he was going to commit suicide or meeting someone anonymously whom he did not trust.

I am just grasping at straws because none of it makes sense. It could be any number of things.

He left his wallet in the vehicle and did not lock it. He does not sound like someone who would do this unless he left it to be a clue wanting people to think he was going to commit suicide or meeting someone anonymously whom he did not trust.

I am just grasping at straws because none of it makes sense. It could be any number of things.
Or voluntarily walk away from everything? It might be wishful thinking, but I generally prefer to believe a missing person ran away to live their best life than ended it. Their family is going to suffer either way….death is permanent though.

If anyone sees anything, call 911 or (this is so sad):

“If anyone has seen him or may know anything about why he could be missing, we would love to hear it.

If you know anything, please call 911. The family has a Facebook page and tip email set up. Email any tips to: findjohn2023@gmail.com

Police expand the search for missing Cassville, Mo., doctor; brother shares concern

MAY 23, 2023
“The latest update is this morning, we had 36 personnel from 13 different agencies varying from Cassville PD, Missouri Department of Conservation, all the area fire protection districts,” Sgt. Donald Privett with Cassville Police said. “We’ve done a grid search of approximately 90 acres around the city park, into the woodlands, next to the city park and didn’t locate anything.”

“A lot of oddities about his disappearance. And police kind of agreed after investigation that the circumstances are pretty suspicious,” RF < > said.

< >

[Sgt.] Privett tells KOLR 10 that in his gut, he believes Forsyth is somewhere and alive.

He also says he’s never seen a missing person’s case of this magnitude and is not asking for extra volunteers at this time.

“Regarding this case, again, no signs of foul play at the scene of the where the vehicle was found, the same where his RV is parked beside the hospital where he stayed while he worked,” Privett said.
Search continues for missing Cassville doctor; family reacts

"... not asking for extra volunteers at this time."

Does this mean there will be no more organized official searches for the doctor?

"circumstances are pretty suspicious"

What circumstances are pretty suspicious? Everything, in general? Or something, in particular?

I guess due to novelty and conversation value, these coins seem to carry a higher premium than generic silver. The coins are very nice too.
I'm a numismatist. I know what you got. :cool:

Here is one of my HoBo nickels that's become Santa. The homeless that hung out around train stations would take a buffalo nickel and turn it into a piece of art that they'd then barter for a loaf of bread and whatnot back during the Depression. I was hoping BarryMorphew would be convicted so I could list the Barry[Goldwater] pin on eBay but, as it is, I'll hang onto it a little bit longer.
BARRYpinHoBoNickelSanta.jpeg

We've seen a photo of one residence of Dr. John's that contained a safe. So what if it was originally a bank or a post office. I reside on the outskirts of a big city. Space is a premium bc no one is producing more land. Many landmark buildings downtown have converted several floors into living spaces for lofts and penthouses for those who choose to enjoy the life of downtown living with skyline views.

I wonder if the Doctor kept a safe inside the RV. Did he need to access it before leaving and that's why he had to go to the RV before parking at the Aquatic lot? Did it contain his passport that was later found inside his vehicle? Is that our sign that he's not leaving the country? Is he close by and not far away?

Being he disappeared on a SUN, he couldn't go to his bank and get into a safety deposit box or withdraw cash. So, he had to have everything available to him, already in order, before he walked away, if that's what he has indeed done. For his family's sake, I hope he walks up to one of them tomorrow.

AMHOO JMOO

This man has access to a lot of cash through unregulated channels. This was among the points of crypto: not US government regulated. I have to say, shucking off the judgment on $15K monthly lifetime alimony (her attorney outplayed whatever he/his was doing, if he even had one) — she’s really getting nailed by this. Unless he’s declared dead at some future point, she’s pulling water from a dry well to care for this man’s children, it’s going to be dynamic stagnation here for years. Also: he knows Canada. He knows the Caribbean (Ross) - he knows crypto repositories — I suppose there is some chance this guy’s remains are discovered in the woods in Missouri. I gotta say, I’ll be surprised if that happens. I believe he took an accounting of his life, walked away from his kids and fiancé and is embarking upon the Jason Bourne thing remotely. Sad, to me.
If so, I think he would eventually miss his medical career. He might eventually return to it.

If so, I think he would eventually miss his medical career. He might eventually return to it.
As a nurse I suspect that most people who have worked in the medical field recently wouldn't miss their medical career. Especially working in the ER, while there are lots of things online from grateful patients he treated I'm sure he had many more that were violent, angry or just plain rude. ER physicians have the highest rate of burn out of any specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks