Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard about John this morning and immediately popped on here. Very sad to read about it. I hope in the coming days that his family and loved ones will get answers to the many questions that they must be struggling with.

UPDATE 5/30/2023 at 9:58 p.m.: Dr. John Forsyth’s family has informed OzarksFirst that his body has been found in northwest Arkansas. The Benton County Sheriff’s Department says it is investigating after finding the body, believed to be Forsyth pending an autopsy and identification.

I was really hoping he had forged a new identity and was living a new life, shedding the old troubles.

I'm very sorry to hear of his passing and my condolences to his family, friends and colleagues. It was very kind of Brown Bear to post and help us understand him more.

Your earnest thoughts and love of this man has been such a part of following this casse.
I am sure you can see just how much your presense @Brown bear, has made everything seem more real and more personal.
I will be grieving for you and your family for a long time.....
Thank you so much. You’ve helped me process this nightmare. Last night I was grappling with coming to terms with suicide, but I can’t. I expect we will learn more in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa