Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
His brother said John was too afraid to report the kidnapping because he believed he was in continued danger. He didn't even tell his brother about it, his brother found out about it after his recent disappearance through a friend. This is mentioned in the same articles I've found that discuss the past kidnapping.
Right. I’m leaning to absolutely believing John. There’s been no reports of any substance abuse, mental deficiency or delusions, so why doubt him? He specializes in Family Medicine. My experience with physician discipline tells me when doctors go left and lose their way - it’s usually money, substance abuse, sex, or the biggest reason of all: power. I’m not sure he qualifies for any of them. However, I just came across his disciplinary action from 2017 involving improper prescribing of weight loss drugs and record keeping. He was publicly remanded. I don’t have anything against weight loss meds, my daughter used to be on them and I’ve taken them before. Phenteramine is mild but can become psychologically addictive. So, anyway, I don’t know if he currently specialized in weight loss unless he was treating patients for ADHD, then we could have a different story. Adderall is a lot more addictive. I want to be clear, I’m not accusing Dr. Forsyth of over prescribing or under any substance. Disclaimer: This was my investigative career so I can be somewhat cynical about doctors. I’ve seen doctors lose their license, livelihood, and reputation.

The licensee search function of this website provides data extracted from our database and constitutes a Primary Source Verification.

Right. I’m leaning to absolutely believing John. There’s been no reports of any substance abuse, mental deficiency or delusions, so why doubt him? He specializes in Family Medicine. My experience with physician discipline tells me when doctors go left and lose their way - it’s usually money, substance abuse, sex, or the biggest reason of all: power. I’m not sure he qualifies for any of them. However, I just came across his disciplinary action from 2017 involving improper prescribing of weight loss drugs and record keeping. He was publicly remanded. I don’t have anything against weight loss meds, my daughter used to be on them and I’ve taken them before. Phenteramine is mild but can become psychologically addictive. So, anyway, I don’t know if he currently specialized in weight loss unless he was treating patients for ADHD, then we could have a different story. Adderall is a lot more addictive. I want to be clear, I’m not accusing Dr. Forsyth of over prescribing or under any substance. Disclaimer: This was my investigative career so I can be somewhat cynical about doctors. I’ve seen doctors lose their license, livelihood, and reputation.

The licensee search function of this website provides data extracted from our database and constitutes a Primary Source Verification.
In this case, I believe it's all about follow the money (crypto).

In this case, I believe it's all about follow the money (crypto).
Funny you bring that up. I know zip about crypto but I was just reading about it:

Troubled cross-chain protocol Multichain reported on Wednesday that its chief Zhaojun is missing, adding to rumors that its top executives have been arrested in China.

According to Multichain, Zhaojun had sole access to servers that have experienced technical problems over the past week which led to delays across multiple cross-chain bridges. The instability of the protocol and concerns that locked assets may be compromised has sparked a major sell-off of the project’s token, MULTI. Multichain had $1.5 billion in total value locked (TVL).

I believe it's related to the Crypto too. I considered a druggie may have broken in to his RV and John walked in on that but if that had happened I think anything of value would have been taken. In the recent video with his brother, he said that John didn't have guns and wanted to no part of them. Since LE is investigating this as a homicide they must have more info leading them there. Very curious about the time of death and how he was shot.

Sad outcome and I am thinking about his family and friends. Imagine being his fiancée? Finally his divorce is over and they're newly engaged and this horrible thing happens.

I have a lot of suspicions about the alleged kidnapping last year. First of all, "someone" told Richard, yet Richard, who was his partner in the crypto biz, knew nothing about it. There was no police report filed, no personal security measures for Dr. F were taken, it was common knowledge he used the RV at the hosptial. And the Dr just what? Got over it? Carried on like it never happened?

Please note, I am not at all doubting what Richard has said he was told. My doubt is with whoever told him this. I think it's pure fiction and may be worthwhile to question that person about how they knew about it, since Dr. F didn't even confide in his own brother who happens to be his business partner.

MOO

Last edited:
Funny you bring that up. I know zip about crypto but I was just reading about it:

Troubled cross-chain protocol Multichain reported on Wednesday that its chief Zhaojun is missing, adding to rumors that its top executives have been arrested in China.

According to Multichain, Zhaojun had sole access to servers that have experienced technical problems over the past week which led to delays across multiple cross-chain bridges. The instability of the protocol and concerns that locked assets may be compromised has sparked a major sell-off of the project’s token, MULTI. Multichain had $1.5 billion in total value locked (TVL).
Interesting, I don't know much about crypto either. So not sure how crypto would be such a harmful thing to a normal citizen. Was he possibly doing side work in exchange for crypto?

I have a lot of suspicions about the alleged kidnapping last year. First of all, "someone" told Richard, yet Richard, who was his partner in the Bitcoin biz, knew nothing about it. There was no police report filed, no personal security measures for Dr. F were taken, it was common knowledge he used the RV at the hosptial. And the Dr just what? Got over it? Carried on like it never happened?

Please note, I am not at all doubting what Richard has said he was told. My doubt is with whoever told him this. I think it's pure fiction and may be worthwhile to question that person about how they knew about it, since Dr. F didn't even confide in his own brother who happens to be his business partner.

MOO

My thoughts exactly.

I read that report a few days ago. My takeaway was that the doctor was not examining those two particular patients because of an inability to pay for medical services. I could be wrong, of course.

It almost appeared to be a setup. 2 patients, seen on the same day were given prescriptions for those medications; one patient was given one and the other was issued two prescriptions without an examination.

I am certain it was humiliating to send all medical contacts a written letter about what he'd done. Lesson learned, perhaps.

JMO

Every time I think I finally know it all, something like crypto currency pops up and I am back to square one. LOL Anyway, is this know to be an activity that has a lethal side?

I think it has a lethal side in the sense of a good portion of murder motives stem from money/finances JMO

I read that report a few days ago. My takeaway was that the doctor was not examining those two particular patients because of an inability to pay for medical services. I could be wrong, of course.

It almost appeared to be a setup. 2 patients, seen on the same day were given prescriptions for those medications; one patient was given one and the other was issued two prescriptions without an examination.

I am certain it was humiliating to send all medical contacts a written letter about what he'd done. Lesson learned, perhaps.

JMO
BBM From personal knowledge as a licensed real estate agent we are subject to being "shopped" to make sure that we aren't violating any licensing laws, ethics violations, Fair Housing rules, etc. I would think that medical staff would be handled the same way with probably much more scrutiny.

I wonder is LE is looking at the history of his caseload at the ER. It is not unheard of that grieving family members, feeling outcomes could have been different, seek revenge on medical personnel
I had considered this also, especially since his RV was on site at the hospital. The only part that doesn't fit that is how he drove off to the parking lot at the aquatic center on his own. He seemed to be going to meet someone there imho.

Interesting… does anyone else not fin
His brother said John was too afraid to report the kidnapping because he believed he was in continued danger. He didn't even tell his brother about it, his brother found out about it after his recent disappearance through a friend. This is mentioned in the same articles I've found that discuss the past kidnapping.
Interesting… I guess I just find it all a bit… suspicious?

The 2022 kidnapping is so weird to me. If he still thought he was in danger you would think he would have been concerned about his family, girlfriend and want to protect them. He certainly could afford to have security. There is much more to the story about that I believe. I would love to know what LE thinks about the brother being so free with his information in the interviews.

The 2022 kidnapping is so weird to me. If he still thought he was in danger you would think he would have been concerned about his family, girlfriend and want to protect them. He certainly could afford to have security. There is much more to the story about that I believe. I would love to know what LE thinks about the brother being so free with his information in the interviews.

Hopefully we get a LE PC at some point to clear some things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam