MO MO - Limon Landon Little, 49, West Plains, 15 Dec 2020

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Limon is missing along with his roommate, Ira Lee Briscoe. I've linked Ira's WS thread below.

https://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/mpphotos/A1001001A21F04B45819F743731.pdf
A1001001A21D06B95707F678071.jpg

Date of Disappearance: 12/15/2020
Age at Disappearance: 49
DOB: 08/01/1971
Race: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6’02”
Weight: 253 lbs.
Missing From: West Plains, MO

Limon Landon Little was last seen in West Plains, Missouri, on December 15, 2020. His possible roommate, Ira Lee Briscoe, is also missing. If anyone has information regarding Limon Landon Little’s whereabouts, please contact the Howell County Sheriff’s Office at 417-256-2544.

Howell County, Mo. investigators look at new leads in missing person case

MO - MO - Ira Lee Briscoe, 25, Landon, 17 Dec 2020 *Suspicious Circumstances*

JUN 8, 2021
Investigators still searching for missing Howell County man
Briscoe’s roommate, Limon Little has also been missing since December of 2020.

Howell County investigators are saying they have had very little help from the public.

JUL 24, 2021
Nine arrested as search continues for missing Howell County men (ky3.com)
[...]

In an update Saturday, the sheriff’s office notes that authorities have made nine arrests in connection to the missing persons case, following up on more than 100 reports.

Multiple people associated to the case are in prison. The sheriff’s office says arrests and charges were due to unrelated crimes, but they have been used to move the investigation forward.

Investigators say several techniques have been used to try and find Briscoe and Little, including search warrants, investigative subpoenas and more than 100 interviews. Authorities have searched Howell County, Oregon County, Douglas County, West Plains and parts of Arkansas in an effort to find them.

[...]

JUN 8, 2021
Investigators still searching for missing Howell County man
Briscoe’s roommate, Limon Little has also been missing since December of 2020.

Howell County investigators are saying they have had very little help from the public.

JUL 24, 2021
Nine arrested as search continues for missing Howell County men (ky3.com)
[...]

In an update Saturday, the sheriff’s office notes that authorities have made nine arrests in connection to the missing persons case, following up on more than 100 reports.

Multiple people associated to the case are in prison. The sheriff’s office says arrests and charges were due to unrelated crimes, but they have been used to move the investigation forward.

Investigators say several techniques have been used to try and find Briscoe and Little, including search warrants, investigative subpoenas and more than 100 interviews. Authorities have searched Howell County, Oregon County, Douglas County, West Plains and parts of Arkansas in an effort to find them.

[...]
:eek: WOW!! Nine arrests?!?! Hopefully LE will now get the answers they need to find Limon and Ira. I know their families are desperately wanting to bring those men home, especially Ira's mom. :(

TYVM for the update, @PommyMommy!

@Tiff23fr, TYVM for your assistance.

Howell County Sheriff's Office
24 July 2021
2021-07-24 Missing Person(s) Case.pdf

To all citizens of
Howell County, Missouri

July 24, 2021

In this letter I want to convey as much transparency of the Howell County Sheriff’s Office and other collaborating agencies as to the efforts and concern regarding the missing person(s) case of Ira Briscoe and Limon Little. There have been (9) arrests and (107) reports in connection with this case. The arrests and criminal charges were due to other unrelated crimes but have been used to further the investigation. Multiple person(s) associated with this case are currently in prison. The Howell County Sheriff’s Office is the primary agency investigating this case; however, multiple Law Enforcement agencies and other related agencies have assisted in the investigation in various capacities:

 West Plains Police Department
 Missouri State Highway Patrol
 Thayer Police Department
 Oregon County Sheriff’s Office
 Fulton County Sheriff’s Office
 Arkansas State Police
 Sharp County Arkansas Sheriff’s Office (Assisted in investigating a rumor Ira was alive in their Jurisdiction)
 Hardy Arkansas Police Department (Dealt potential witness in this case)
 Baxter County Arkansas Sheriff’s Office (Assisted in searching an area for Ira’s car when he first went missing)
 Ozark County Sheriff’s Office (Assisted with a lead in reference to the Martin cemetery)
 Alcohol Firearms and Tobacco
 United States Attorney’s Office
 Missouri Department of Corrections Investigative / Intelligence Unit
 Missouri Probation and Parole Office
 Arkansas Probation and Parole Office
 Kansas City Police Department (Assisted with a tip of Ira being seen in KC)
 Republic Police Department (Assisted in a tip of Ira being seen in Republic Wal- Mart)
 Fort Smith Arkansas Police Department (Conducted an attempted arrest warrant service for an individual rumored Ira was staying with)
 Branson Police Department (Assisted in attempting to locate an individual associated with Ira)
 Taney County Sheriff’s Office (Conducted a search for an individual associated with Ira)
 Missouri State Highway Patrol Crime Lab
 Missouri State Highway Patrol Forensics Computer Lab
 Salem Arkansas Police Department (Has assisted in searches for Ira and his associates)
 Missouri Department Of Conservation

All forms of investigative techniques have been used including search warrants, investigative subpoenas, and over (100) interviews were conducted of individuals in the State of Missouri by the Howell County Sheriff’s Office alone, and numerous other interviews of people in the State of Arkansas by Arkansas Law Enforcement were conducted as well.

Numerous locations in the State of Missouri, such as Howell County, Oregon County, Douglas County, and the City of West Plains to include in the State of Arkansas, have been searched for human remains. We have utilized cadaver dogs when information was developed in reference to a possible location of a deceased human body. These searches will continue as additional information is developed. As tips have been received by various Law Enforcement agencies they are fully investigated.

The gravity of this case has been prioritized above other significant cases and the man hours accumulated during this investigative process is expansive. Lastly, the Howell County Sheriff’s Office will continue to remain vigilant in gaining the necessary closure for all those involved.

Sincerely,

Brent H. Campbell
Sheriff, OSN 237
County of Howell

SEP 16, 2021
Candlelight Vigil for Ira Lee Briscoe on Sept. 25, 2021
[...]

Ira Lee Briscoe, 25, and his roommate, Limon Landon Little, 49, both of West Plains, and the silver 1995 Mercury Sable owned by Briscoe, disappeared on December 17, 2020. There has been very little information about the missing men in the nine months since their disappearance and few leads. ...

[...]

... Anyone with information to the whereabouts or remains of these men should contact the Howell County Sheriff’s Office at 417-256-2544.

Limon Landon Little – The Charley Project

little_limon.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Little was last seen in West Plains, Missouri on December 15, 2020. He has never been heard from again. His roommate, Ira Briscoe, was last seen on December 17, two days after Little. It's not clear whether the two men's cases are connected, but both are considered missing under suspicious circumstances. Both disappearances remains unsolved.

So many things do not add up in this case. I have done a lot of cross referencing on this case as well as my own research. The problem with this case as well as with Ira Briscos is there is no absolute facta other than they are missing.

There are 10 people in howell county missing at this time and 1 that was found dead in march 2021 but had not been seen since may of 2020. Found approximately 12 miles from briscos house David Clark, who was not reported missing.

May 2020 clark, david
August 2020 Tarlton, garrett
October 2020 henson, jacob
December 2020 brisco, ira
December 2020 Little, landon
April 2021 bennett, sandra

5 of 6 are unaccounted for. Bennett was last seen in caufield mo 20 miles west of lanton clark found off of mo 17 between west plains and lanton. There is very little information on any but brisco and little. I dont know if it is all related but that is a lot of missing and dead for that size area.

Screenshot_20220126-153116.png

:eek: WOW!! Nine arrests?!?! Hopefully LE will now get the answers they need to find Limon and Ira. I know their families are desperately wanting to bring those men home, especially Ira's mom. :(

TYVM for the update, @PommyMommy!
I have a question though when did this get put up? I am.workimg with Limon's two sisters and the family was never notified until april he was missing at all. we have been hampered by the facts not being really the facts, the nine people he references is either gun running meaning a federal indictment, and a murder case not related and after the dates provided. There has been nothing new that i am aware of for months. Just thought i would update everyone with where we are

I have a question though when did this get put up? I am.workimg with Limon's two sisters and the family was never notified until april he was missing at all. we have been hampered by the facts not being really the facts, the nine people he references is either gun running meaning a federal indictment, and a murder case not related and after the dates provided. There has been nothing new that i am aware of for months. Just thought i would update everyone with where we are

RBBM
Welcome to Websleuths, @Arjae Sicley!

The document is dated July 24, 2021. It was linked by Howell County Sheriff's Office on a FB post the same day. I see the post has since been removed.

I'd highly encourage you to complete the process to become a Verified Insider (VI) seeing as you may have inside knowledge about Limon's case that you might want to disclose. As a VI you'll be able to post information without having to provide links to LE or MSM sources. The process is confidential and pretty straightforward. If you have any questions or concerns, you can use the report feature on this or any post to send a message to an administrator.

I'll hold off on asking you the reason investigators gave for waiting four months to inform Limon's family of his disappearance. :confused: Hopefully you'll be able to answer after you've gotten verified. :)

Nov 28, 2022 article - have also posted this to the Ira Briscoe thread.

From the article:

Detectives say they can’t give details of leads they are following but some seem promising.

One of those leads involves a search warrant in another state.

Investigators say several techniques have been used to try and find Briscoe and Little, including search warrants, investigative subpoenas and more than 100 interviews.

Authorities have searched Howell County, Oregon County, Douglas County, West Plains and parts of Arkansas in an effort to find them.

RBBM
Welcome to Websleuths, @Arjae Sicley!

The document is dated July 24, 2021. It was linked by Howell County Sheriff's Office on a FB post the same day. I see the post has since been removed.

I'd highly encourage you to complete the process to become a Verified Insider (VI) seeing as you may have inside knowledge about Limon's case that you might want to disclose. As a VI you'll be able to post information without having to provide links to LE or MSM sources. The process is confidential and pretty straightforward. If you have any questions or concerns, you can use the report feature on this or any post to send a message to an administrator.

I'll hold off on asking you the reason investigators gave for waiting four months to inform Limon's family of his disappearance. :confused: Hopefully you'll be able to answer after you've gotten verified. :)
I sent it in to the email as requested.

Hey everyone,

Sorry that this has taken such a long time, but Arjae Sicley is now a Verified Insider in this discussion. As a VI, Arjae does not have to provide links to information they state as fact relevant to Landon's case.

Thank you to Arjae Sicley and all others who are here to discuss this case with a view to finding out what has happened to Landon.

Per Laura, i do believe it was april some time which I found to be outrageous, after speaking to Alex and many other persons seems Sprite was a victim twice, once with whom ever and once by the howell county sheriff's office for failing to even attempt to look for him for months.

That being said, there have been a couple of us working together for months. Ira's people are stand offish with everything and unfortunately muddied the waters a bit in the quest for him. The hcso didnt even tell the general public Sprite had disappeared until july, and then it was a passing comment. And yes it was gun running they were arrested for but that was something i have been watching. The murder case was acquitted before Christmas. I have information that i personally made sure the authorities were made aware of. You can message me and i will relate if you like.

Anyway happy to see another involved in looking

Arjae

Hello all,

I would love to tell you that there was more to tell you, but it is gone cold again.

I was going to elaborate a little on some of the issues with Mr Littles case, one being that it is wound up so tight in the ira brisco case that it is pushed aside as the 1000s of followers Ms Marilyn has only hear about ira. There are a lot of ifs about that case as well.

The closest i can figure in the time line is that Mr Littles went missing the same time as Ira did, but was not reported as missing until around the 1st of April. This was around the same time as the family was notified as well. The general public was not made aware of his involvement until July. 7 1/2 months after he was last heard from on 16 Dec 2020.

Looking into Mr Littles past and talking to several friends and an ex wife as well as his son, i learned he had only been at ira's or associating with him for around 14 days. He had lived with a woman for three years before that, but had broken up just prior to him being at ira's house.

There is only one or two friends in common between ira and landon on social media, and they are indeed a most unlikely pair of roommates. Landon was was quiet liked to watch and play video games on his phone, where ira was more the out and about kinda guy. I could not find any known threats to landon, but ira was in constant fights. Landon was near 50, ira 24.

It was stated over and over by people who knew landon that he was or saw himself as a protector. As ira was small and easily hurt, he might have tried to protect him and that could be their connection. Pictures of landon a month before show him flexing muscles in a mirror and he looks to be in good health so the theory he was "being taken care of by ira" doesnt seem to fit.

More late Arjae

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back