MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna puke. I am not a violent person...but people like that can inspire me...

What the bleepity bleep is he doing free. :furious:
I have blogged Lisa's case and put her picture everywhere I can online. I am praying hard for a safe return. Poor family. I can't even imagine. :maddening:

if she was indeed kidnapped then either it was a RSO or a whacky woman stealing a baby for her own, well one more, an enemy that wanted to strike out at them however, why the girl and not another child?

if she was indeed kidnapped then either it was a RSO or a whacky woman stealing a baby for her own, well one more, an enemy that wanted to strike out at them however, why the girl and not another child?

The dad only has 1 child so maybe directed at him......

Maybe they should take their computer, could the dad or mom have posted personal information open to the public of the baby, where they live, pictures of her room to where in the picture her window could be identified?

Maybe they should take their computer, could the dad or mom have posted personal information open to the public of the baby, where they live, pictures of her room to where in the picture her window could be identified?

Good point !!! I continue to be amazed at some people I know who upload pics of their new babies , etc., on Facebook or whatever and include pics' of their house, yard, location, babies' room; --- all of this and let their page be set to 'public' viewing.
Too dangerous !
imo....

Not sure but the Mothers FB is very private, there is a pic of all 3 kids though.

I don't understand the shyness naming them. She is Deborah Netz, and He is Jeremy Lloyd Irwin. The property address is linked to a Phillip Netz with associate Jeremy Irwin.

It is not clear that Netz and Irwin are actually married. If they are not, chances of a disgruntled former partner increase.

If there were 911 calls, the police have them and can judge for themselves what they mean.

I think babies nearly 1 year old can produce blood curdling screams. Women hear high pitched sounds acutely and I don't doubt that kind of screaming could be heard

On the crime map there seems to have been an assault on Sept 21 2011 very close to the house. I don't know how to find further info on the assault.

https://www.crimereports.com/

Either someone went through the house to get the baby in or out or there were two people. I agree with others, I can't imagine using the window for entry and exit.

Difficult and cumbersome to climb out of the window while holding a baby, and trying to keep the baby from waking up. MOO

I agree with this, it seems more likely there were 2 people involved or the window was not the exit point. My kids are 2 & 3 y/o and both weigh less than Lisa and I can't imagine trying to climb out that window with either of them w/o dropping them, unless they were in a sling or wrap. But then, if the baby isn't used to being in a carrier like that they'd probably wake up.

I suppose someone at the garage sale could have bought a carrier that Lisa had outgrown but was familiar with and used it.

Well goodnight all, please let tomorrow be good news and baby L is safe and sound.

Great to have more Brits here, I am also in the UK.
:welcome: :balloon:

I both welcome the new members AND say I'm glad you're alert and aware. No one I've talked to today here in the States had any awareness of this child's situation.

Meanwhile, it's all I can think about. Hopefully all our hearts together will bring this sweet baby home.

On the crime map there seems to have been an assault on Sept 21 2011 very close to the house. I don't know how to find further info on the assault.

https://www.crimereports.com/

Either someone went through the house to get the baby in or out or there were two people. I agree with others, I can't imagine using the window for entry and exit.

I personally know the answer to that as I saw the police and ambulance there. Male of the household was sitting on the step cuffed. It was across the street and down a house or two. Domestic incident.

That is really the only kind of incident that happens in the neighborhood, other than maybe something taken out of a vehicle or something like that.

I feel horrible to leave the thread to get on w/ bed here. So distressing thinking that this beautiful girl is not where she's supposed to be.
Im praying for good news when I get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member